Are forelocks on man the absolute sign of cuck faggot tier?

Are forelocks on man the absolute sign of cuck faggot tier?

It makes someone look and seem a childish prepubescent retard, as opposed to clean forehead which makes someone a man.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>forelocks

Bangs? Chrissakes bong English triggers me

>bangs

Does everything American need to include explosions?

>Does everything American need to include explosions?
kek

lmfao using the word "forelocks" and complaining about male celebrities haircuts in fantasy movie roles on the internet is the sign of a cuck faggot

>What did you say soyboy?

No, this """hairdo"""" is the sign of a nu male.

Bangs are fucking beta as hell. what arnold has is pretty good.

only incel soyboys and teens/little kids have bangs

Those are not bangs, those are sidesweep hitlerjugends.

Pic related are man bangs, which should be exterminated. Whoever wears them post elementary school is a cuck meant to get beaten up every day.

It's called a fringe in the UK.

I have one because my hair just falls in my face if i brush it back anyway

>Bangs

And that fucking face expression, Jesus FUCKING Christ.

Just oozes viral load of full blown AIDSoyboyism.

what hairlets try to convince themselves of... lmao

>Forelocks
>Bangs
Fringe

This.
I don't see a reason to stop having a fringe as a guy unless you're receding or something/

I need some hair to cover my forehead because its assymetrical, i cant help it

I have a fivehead so I'm saving people the trouble of looking at it.

I banged yo momma, then out popped yo dumb ass

says the person who eats "bangers"

go get fucked--or as you guys in britain say: "buggered"

I've lived in England my whole life and never have I heard anyone sincerely call them 'bangers'

it hurts

Never heard of bangers and mash?
Where are you from? Might be more of a northern thing.

I know user, bangs will be back, one day.

Thats not a good thing, it just means are culture is becoming more homogenised and similar to america's. I dont know why youre trying to get the better of this person by saying "no one ever calls them that anyway" when you should want people to call them that, to preserve our culture

People just have different names for stuff in different parts of the country.

>Are forelocks on man the absolute sign of cuck faggot tier?

Fucking everything is cuck faggot tier you humongous faggot. THere's NOTHING, no feature that isn't considered a beta cuck numale soyboy or whatever dumbass word you wanna use signifier on the Internet

>Full head of hair
Pretty boy//faggot
>Balding
Numale
>Shaved head
Virgin cope (boards.Veeky Forums.org/fa/thread/12965251#p12970809)
>Beard
Numale
>Shaved face
Little boy who can't grow beard

Etc, etc. It's a fucking autismfest of insecure losers like you who bash features different from their own to make themselves feel better

いぇs

Even better, it's a cesspool of insecure idiots trying to fit in by insulting people in whom they notice the slightest hint of their own insecurities.
Widely praised and attractive posters very rarely shit on random people unsure about their appearance.

>bangs

this triggers me, how on earth did fringes ever become referred to as "bangs"? what part of that hair cut makes you think "bang"? It literally just hangs down in front there's nothing explosive about it

This is Veeky Forums.Where else do you think you are?

it's meant to signify how we're BANGing your language into submission

>It makes someone look and seem a childish prepubescent retard,
that's hot though

are you balding or something?

I'm fucking balding.

There's nothing wrong with having a fringe. For the most part, the Greeks, and especially the Romans of ancient times had fringe hairstyles of various lengths, from what we would consider the Caesar hairstyle today, to mop-top '60s looking hair. The Romans actually rarely had parted or particularly long hair, except in very early times, back when Greeks had longer hairstyles. Then, in the Middle Ages, plenty of people had fringe hairstyles, and this went on past the Renaissance, although in the 18th century, mens' hair was almost always combed back and worn long, tied in a queue knot in the back, until the Napoleonic era, by which short hair was fashionable, especially with fringe hairstyles. Fringes were mostly uncommon in the late 19th century through the mid-20th century, until the 1960s experienced a revival for this hair convention. Just wear the hairstyle you want. Great chances are, particular hairstyles worn today or a little before, have been worn by people in the distant past, as well.

Good argument but remember you're dealing with a bunch of /pol/yp insecure young men, there's a slur for everything in these people's world

OP confirmed ugly soyboy