hashocean.com/?rid=438892
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0
hashocean.com/?rid=629017
hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=560510
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_eth
hashocean.com/repayment/
hashocean.com/?rid=470464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most likely is. Paid me out fine for 3,5 months now though.
hashocean.com/?rid=438892

I've only heard good things about hash ocean

I've only heard bad things about them.

It's a scam.

its a ponzi and will explode anytime now, dont put your 500 there, instead buy eth

How is it a scam though?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

A lot of people on youtube are doing long term reviews of it. Seems pretty legit desu senpai. I wouldve invested but i dont have any bitcoins. And buying the smallest fraction of one is fuckin rocket science.

most likely it is, but longer running than most quick and dirty scams so exercise caution keep your greed in check and you will be fine.
early adopter bias
i did invest tho i'm waiting for my final piece of return
invested 0.039 got back 0.035 i'm almost at 0.005 a day in payouts.
with a ponzi you never know when it's time to get out only the one running the scheme knows.
he watches the growth of investment rates compared to the payouts if it falls back below 1:1 then the scam is quickly going downhill time to abandon ship.
i imagine if hashocean reaches a couple of million users it reaches the end of it's exposure potential for a while and that is when trends turn.

maybe they really do some mining but there are red flags all around them.

It's rumored they mine altcoins and exchange it to btc, so maybe they won't be too affected by the halvening. I've gotten payouts just fine on it so far but haven't put any more in because I want to see what btc does.

shill link hashocean.com/?rid=629017

despite people's declarations either way, no one knows if it is a ponzi scheme. some think it is, based on their assumptions. some like and myself think it might be, but we are getting daily returns.

i put more than $500 into it and get over $8 a day. anything involving investing into bitcoins carries risk and some want to justify their fear of risk by poo-pooing what they don't feel confident about.

no one will be able to say if it is a ponzi unless or until it collapses. if you want to bet $500 that it will last 100 days, you'll get your money back and $50. if you bet it lasts a year, your make $2000 profit.

go to hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=560510 if you give it a go, it costs you no more money, but i get a few KH/s as a referral bonus.

indeed, my only problem is bitcoin is pretty volatile altcoins even more so yet the daily profitability rate of hashocean is calm like an empty pond not exactly like an ocean.

my guess would be they would need to mine mine eth it has volume and it can be mined profitably with gpu miners.
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_eth
does this look anything like
hashocean.com/repayment/

if they want me to really believe in them they should explain how they make their profit more in depth, and what shares they run in which pools.

i'm going back and forth between believing and disbelieving every day. so forgive me my negative attitude at the moment.

what this user said

Yea the payments are a little suspect. If I had to guess, I think (hope) they mine altcoins and cover the difference with the payments of customers. Which isn't great, but it's better than a full blown ponzi. Would explain how they've stayed up for so long.

Well, it's been a week and I'm getting paid each day for a little over 1%. Going to put in more as I can; hashocean has been paying out for over a year. The only even I see that could destabilize it is the halvening, which could make the devs up and run. But I highly doubt we will have extreme volatility of BTC and predict slower and more minor dips than we have seen with BTC news before because BTC is no longer in its infancy.

I'd highly recommend it but realize that this is only going to be worth it once you get your ROI, then you can put more into it and be happy with your daily income that pays more than a minimum wage part-time job.

Even if this is legit (and at least most of it is), remember that it is only like owning a stock that pays daily dividends. If everyone buys in, or everyone dumps, it could capsize and your units are non-redeemable. Don't advertise this site beyond Veeky Forums. It won't last forever but will net you some great gains over a couple of years.

Ran out of room, but my final point is that will this make you money consistently? It's been operating far beyond any known BTC ponzis have been going on. It would be delusional to say that the devs are not mining and paying back (but might have some fractional banking elements.)

Is it worth it to you to have such a stable source of hassle-free income with the risk that you aren't covered for the first 3.5-4.5 months? That's ultimately what you have to ask yourself, not if it's real. I'll be adding more till I can get 20k a year, then probably stop there. It'll take me over a year to get to that point to lower risk and almost always be at ROI. Do as you see fit, this isn't a stock, there's nothing to analyze, just speculation.

actually hashocean should do better at weak btc then strong. the difficulty is irrelevant unless miners leaving bitcoin resaddle on altcoins in which case hashoceans theoretical marketshare can decrease suddenly.
>everyone dumps
how do you imagine that would be? you write an email to hashocean that you would like your bitcoins back? do you think they read emails?

again low bitcoin price makes hashocean more stable less likely that they would close shop any day and leave you hanging. bitcoin rising worries me. makes bitcoin more expensive for them to buy and the payouts a bigger cut compared to buys at lower prices.

Well I would say if everyone wants a refund (you can get a refund, right? Or did I misread it), or everyone wants to buy in, even if this is legit it would cause trouble because they don't have an infinite number of gpus mining, but they could always limit the amount of people joining.

And yeah, I agree. But the halvening could see big BTC numbers. I highly doubt this will close shop in the next year but who knows. Just making people aware as to what could happen. It's been worth it to me.

I'll be posting in these threads and starting them up if this keeps paying out. Probably the best-kept secret of the last year in cryptos.

>Probably the best-kept secret of the last year in cryptos.

Fuck off with that shit. EVERYONE knows about it and 99% of people know to avoid it.

I think its legit, but $500 is a bit much

i think bitcoin will rise to the halvening some maybe even above $700 and then crash back to under $400 in a month as speculators lose patience and cover their loss.

there is no reason the halvening should increase bitcoin price at all, yet many ten-thousands are speculating on it.

>Well I would say if everyone wants a refund (you can get a refund, right?
>how do you imagine that would be? you write an email to hashocean that you would like your bitcoins back? do you think they read emails?

when you send money to hashocean, you are effectively leasing a (share of a) GPU. if you have enough to get a whole GPU (700KH/s) you can have them send you one and you have possession of it.

if you don't take possession of it, Hashocean use the GPU to mine and allocate a portion of the reward to you. the website says you can get a refund on the hashing power you have bought.

>I'll be adding more till I can get 20k a year
how much are you planning on investing? how much have you invested so far?

kek
the fear of loss is a great obstacle in the quest for riches.
overestimating risk will keep you forever poor.
underestimating risks can make you lose all your fucking money however and again you will be poor.

>when you send money to hashocean, you are effectively leasing a (share of a) GPU. if you have enough to get a whole GPU (700KH/s) you can have them send you one and you have possession of it.
yeah i read it too, but how can i put it nicely? i thing it's total bs and never heard of anyone successfully getting anything from them bitcoin or video card.

>And buying the smallest fraction of one is fuckin rocket science.
What? How is it any harder to buy less?

have you heard of anyone trying and failing?
i'm not arguing it is legit, i'm just saying no one has proof either way and until it crumbles, it is a risk that pays something back, thereby lessening the risk.

no i have seen a guy who has 0 hashpower when he did mined a lot of btc but it could be he violated some terms or something.

as you can see i'm very near to have daily withdrawals.
shill link: hashocean.com/?rid=470464

when you buy smallest amount you almost get double with the free 15KHs. so arguably that is the best offer. it would take forever to collect a payout tho.