>wearing clothes

>4/9
Could be worse I guess.

>he avoids any brand labels
>he only has black, white, and brown shoes
>he wears a belt even if the pants fit well
>he never use the hood on a hoodie
>he wears hoodies

I love how much of a shithole this website is. Net neutrality cannot be gone soon enough and take this site with it.

>touches hair
>cuffs jeans
>rolls up sleeves when wearing long sleeved shirts
>wears glasses

I honestly don't understand this shit. I mean the whole "soy boy" meme is retarded on its face, but even pretending that it's not, what the fuck is "soy boy" about wearing outdoor clothing brands? Most of the people who wear those actually spend time outdoors. Did hiking become effeminate at some point and I didn't notice?

Yeah, yeah, I know, "t. soy boy", don't bother, it's boring. I'll lay my cards right on the table, I wear about 3 of those and I'm not about to stop. But I'd genuinely like somebody to explain Veeky Forums's weird hate-boner for TNF and Patagonia and so on. That wide-open-mouth-in-every-picture meme I get cause bizarrely enough it's actually true, but this one I just don't get

This video should explain how outdoors and soy connect. Watch "How to Brew Coffee in an AeroPress" on YouTube
youtu.be/pmjPjZZRhNQ

Not seeing the problem. It's just some guy making coffee

He's a fucking faggot.

If you care about this so much, guess what, the faggot is you.
Faggot.

I've definitely noticed a recent spike in male art hoes/fashionable sk8r bois rocking patagonia and the like. I don't think this is the type of person people mean when they refer to "soy boys," but these definitely aren't the traditional, target demographic for the brand.

The only other group i know who go hard on the outdoorsy brands are like, upper middle class, npr doner types in their 30s+. I think for these people it's more about... Displaying wealth in a non-ostentatious manner. Repping Arcteryx or North Face is a pretty safe way to show the world you have money and maybe craft a bit of an identity for yourself without committing to more youth or luxury oriented brands.

I'm guessing the education level and relatively effeminate disposition associated with that later demographic is what lumps those brands in with the BETA KEK SOYBOY BUGMAN etc meme. In all fairness, the few actually outdoorsy people I know dress however they dress normally, and just wear shitty clothes they don't care about fucking up when they go on a hike or camping or whatever. There is something a bit, uh, performative, or try hardy about wearing heavily branded outdoorsy clothing when you're running errands around town, but that's just me.

Well I am actually a homosexual but I sure don't want to look like one haha

What an overly complicated way of making coffee.

This is retarded. Wouldn't all the coffee drip into the cup.

> when you are actually /out/ but the only quality made items/good warranty are the brands that pander to the upper class

It's a literal rough road.

>There is something a bit, uh, performative, or try hardy about wearing heavily branded outdoorsy clothing when you're running errands around town, but that's just me.
I don't know. Regardless of fashion, they're decent jackets/backpacks/etc, and not THAT pricey considering they last forever. When I see people wearing TNF jackets - who are 99% of the time just regular-looking folks of both sexes, not beta numale soy boy cucks (to my highly-trained cuck-spotting eye, anyway) - I get the impression that it's because, unlike most of the people on Veeky Forums, it's because they just own one decent jacket instead of 6 different ones that they rotate out depending on whether they're rocking lunarcore or safaricore or streetwear or (sin(i*1)^n/i=cos(i-1)-core on that particular Tuesday.

When I think of people who casually wear outdoorsy shit I don't really think of people decked head-to-toe in ostentatious "I'm a HIKER!" regalia. I think of my college girlfriend, who'd shrug on her black North Face jacket whenever it got chilly because it was the only jacket on hand and she really didn't give two shits about fashion.

I'm honestly not offended by it, it just seems like a stupid meme to me.

I would never in a million years do it, but I have to say that anybody who put that much effort into his coffee while camping would be my fucking hero, provided he was willing to share.

Well made good warranty. Hmm doesn't sound cheap. Kys idiot.

Camping is gay

Yes I know those attribute warrant a steep price. However, steep prices mean a more well off clientele. Are you not seeing the connection of how I realize I put off the shitty yuppie look but only because I don't mind waiting/working for quality items?

Is there anything more soy than camping. I can't think of anything.

Is Louis Cachet a soy boy?

Let's find out!

I hope ISPs make it an octillion dollars per minute to access 4chins so the cuckservatives who voted for Trump "4 deh ebin lulz ecksdee" are forced to go outside, hopefully to be beaten. up.

This only proves that the soyboy meme is perpetuated by shutin NEETs to who jealously tack it on to things they pretend not to like.

In this case, being able to leave the house without being mocked for looking like something the Scooby Doo gang would fight.

daily reminder soy boys are getting laid more than you shut in neets

Slightly disagree, goyim. Balding is a sign of high testosterone.

Pic related is the typical numale.

got me.

no dummy theres a paper filter on the bottom

youtube.com/watch?v=6lX-4isuwZA

0/10
1/5, sometimes wear hoodies
4/4 frick

most of this thread seems to be people just projecting elements of people they dislike onto whatever their personal definition of this incredibly vague term is

based on this thread i'm most definitely a soyboy and girls love this dick

>keys clipped to belt
>black pants only
>tucked in tee shirts
>macbook air
>middle part/curtains/yung leo type cut
>proud of sub 30 waist
>wants longer legs

(all of these apply to me tho lol)

tentative 1/9
(but srsly rayban? not fair)
1/1
2/5
3/4
this

none of these are 'soy'

What an extremely useless and unfunny thread.

0/9
2/5
4/4
4/7

what i get this thread is that soyboy=things i don't like

Why do people think balding is associated with being a cuck/soy boy ? Whites bald more than any other race

>he breathes
>he eats food
>he walks on his two legs
>he has people in his life that he values
>he's been through an awkward situation at some point in his past

lmao actually balding men have lower test because it all converts to DHT which is what causes male pattern balding

same but i dont clip my keys and dont use a macbook but the rest is pretty much identical lol

how to spot a soyboy XD

Soyboy = 2011 hipster

is soyboy the nu-numale

most hiking is gay. it's an instagram/facebook moment for millenial girls who want to be "one with nature" and the soyboys who chase them. it's literally paying for walking in state parks and being an extra careful faggot not to disturb anything, lest you you lose your environmental street cred cus you moved a fallen log off a path. It's all about being a "guest" in nature and then going back to your stupid city life because you admit you're not worthy of leaving your mark on the wilderness.

Go outdoors to hunt, or build a cabin, or climb a mountain, or tame the land in some other way. Hiking is indeed effeminate.

How retarded can you be? Balding happens because you are genetically predisposed to it, nothing more, nothing less. Your scalp is extra sensitive to DHT simply because it's written in your genetic code. That's it.

Fucking idiot.

totally false. balding is actually associated with higher test, although its becoming more common because the genes are often autosomal dominant. take exogenous test and watch your hair loss accelerate.

Lol get a load of this nerd

high test low test doesnt matter you still look like shit, genetic trashboy.

>>he has a beard
couldn't grow one if i wanted
>>he has plastic framed glasses
i do actually same frame since 2011
>>he wears a watch
i don't
>>he wears outdoor clothing brands
i don't
>>he wears graphic t-shirts
only band shirts sometimes
>>he wears converse
no
>>he's balding
no
>>he wears denim shirts
no
>>he wears rayban or persol
yeah, i thought it was a bad choice too for a while but then i haven't had to change them since 2011 so not so bad

>he avoids any brand labels
no
>he only has black, white, and brown shoes
i have burgundy sneakers
>he wears a belt even if the pants fit well
no
>he never use the hood on a hoodie
i don't have any hoodies so i don't know
>he wears hoodies
i don't

>touches hair
only when i'm nervous
>cuffs jeans
no
>rolls up sleeves when wearing long sleeved shirts
nah. unless i have to, or maybe if it's hot and i don't have a t shirt under?
>wears glasses
yes.

>keys clipped to belt
no
>black pants only
i have blue jeans too but admittedly i could use more pants to choose from
>tucked in tee shirts
no. looks weird and is uncomfortable
>macbook air
never owned one
>middle part/curtains/yung leo type cut
nope.
>proud of sub 30 waist
31 waist.
>wants longer legs
no

>beard
>raybans

thats all ive got

beard is mostly because buying razor blades sucks dick

2/9
1/5
2/4
2/7

(t. soyboy)

balding is NOT bad in and of itself, it is a sign of manhood. Balding is a sign of maturity, strength, and status in men, and it used to be a non-issue or even be attractive. Women used to (and still do in the right male) view balding men as silverback gorillas, leaders in their social stratus. It doesn't hurt that balding is associated with high test and especially in older generations there was a wives tale that balding men were more virile.

The problem with balding now is that the average nu-male has achieved none of the status by the time he starts balding as he would have in previous times. He is still a student, still on his parents' insurance til his 30s. is insecure, out of shape, and dresses and acts like a teenager or college undergrad, wearing hoodies and going to bars, insecurely hanging on to his youth. He is, inside and out, a boy, and boys look ridiculous balding, unlike men.

That's all hipster/cuck/numale/soyboy ever were

Hipster went from a lampooning of a Brooklyn subculture to "anyone who dresses somewhat more fashionably than the average person is a hipster."

Cuck went from someone raising a child their wife made with another man to "This girl opted to date a Chad instead of me, a Pizza the Hutt, WOE IS MOI, I HAVE BEEN KEKED"

Lmao. You can't just pull shit like this from your ass.

I'm a numale

>he acts all faggy

Haven’t keked this hard in a long time.

Read this book written by a gay man. It's quite short an entertaining enough.
It will explain to you why you are being called a cuck or a soyboy.

If you look unsettling or scary like me, numale style is good.

I hate being told I look like a serial killer or a hitman.

Rofl Funniest thing I've read on this site in a long time.

>>he wears a watch

I swear every guy I've ever met wears a watch, what the fuck is this one about? Do only soy boys need a concept of time?

>he has plastic framed glasses

Acetate but I am guessing that counts. Also apart from cost, whats wrong with RayBans?

Is petrosyan a soy boy?

Gonna go get a cut soon. Rec me on some funky stuff I could do with my hairs

Wrong thread sorry

Just seems to be the latest shitposting craze, like calling anything that's not hype or Streetwear "r/mfa" or "numale"

such a fucking faggot

nah, you are in the right place

prime soyboy territory right here lads

>If you look unsettling or scary like me, numale style is good.
>I hate being told I look like a serial killer or a hitman.

It's funny that you say this because this is part of the essence of numale.
Young men get it into their heads that looking and being dangerous is bad and scary so they should aim to look and be harmless.
But you are actually going about it the wrong way!
See, who gets called creepy? Picture that guy. He's probably an autistic weedy guy that doesn't even talk to girls, right?
That guy is actually one of the physically weakest and least aggressive people around, right?
Now think about guys that are physically strong and look powerful and are aggressive. (I don't mean malicious or mean, just guys that assert themselves.)
Those are the most dangerous men, why aren't they considered the most creepy "serial killer" guys?
I put it to you that if you want to seem less creepy this is what you need to do:
*Become stronger and look stronger.
*Get enough of a tan that you look like you go outside.
*Smile more and be more social.

DO NOT try to look like a numale, it will not make you less creepy.

hahahhahahhahahahahhahahhaaahhahhahhahahhhahhahahhhhhahaahhahahahahhahshhshhh

I have a bunch of soy interests like craft coffee, woodworking and hiking, and would be 100% soyboy if I hadn't been saved by good genetics and autism
>6'2", broad shoulders, strong
>Blonde nordic hair
>Good eyesight
>Too autistic to talk to people, so I haven't acquired the soy accent

Hi Nick Jonas.

You're right. I noticed this board has a different idea of soy than almost anywhere else. Op was fairly accurate, soy is basically just a synonym for nu-male. Then its "camping is soy bc its something I don't like"

Nugga that is jimmy neutron

This damage control is hilarious low test babbys BTFO

>daily reminder soy boys are getting laid more than you shut in neets

Look, I'll tell you a secret. Most of the guys on Veeky Forums are probably physically soyboys.
Here's the important thing, though. And somehow this part got lost on you. Being a soyboy is not something to which you should aspire.
There are things wrong with men today both in their body and their brain. There's multiple explanations for what happened. BPA in plastics, hormones in food, hormones in water, sedentary lifestyles, the results of too high body fat, soft food etc.
The physical results are a peculiar kind of ugliness, it's important that I point out it doesn't mean you're a qt andro twink. It doesn't mean that at all!
Thing bad posture, low cheekbones, shitty jawlines and teeth, patchy beards, sallow skin, skinnyfat.
The mental results are that you are lazy, unassertive, shallow, that your thoughts and behaviour often seem like you are aping the the thoughts and behaviour of women. Again, it doesn't mean anything positive here. It's not that you're taking on the qualities of a strong mother, more like you're taking on the negative qualities of a bimbo.

These guys using the term soyboy have realized something awful has happened to them and/or a lot of young men today. They want to fix their thoughts and behaviour and fix their bodies to the extent that is possible.
They also want you to fix yours.

It fucking hurts man ;_;

t. soy boy

>t. soy boy
t. soy boy

>They want to fix their thoughts and behaviour and fix their bodies to the extent that is possible.

So it that why they're lashing out at things they don't like instead of actually trying to fix themselves?

Screaming "THING I DON'T LIKE XYZ IS SOYBOY ECKSDEE" isn't gonna fix shit, you obese, pizza-roll addicted shutin fuckwits.

It's both. Bullying is actually a deep-seated and useful behaviour. Imagine we're all "cavemen" meaning imagine we are like humans have been for most of their time as a species.
We're in a tight spot, we're one solid disaster away from our tribe being wiped out, right? Another tribe might come in and kill all our men and take all our women or who knows what else.
I'm walking around with my club, scratching my nuts and thinking about taking some men to go hunting for a mammoth because we are hungry.

I look over and I see Soy Ugh. Soy Ugh doesn't like to eat meat or hunt, he spends his days sitting around talking to the women and I think he tries to fuck Ook's wife when Ook isn't around. Soy Ugh is undermuscled and he can't even run very fast or very far, he is basically a useless eater.
So I bully Soy Ugh, I'm not just doing it to be mean. It is a challenge.
I want Soy Ugh to shape up. The tribe needs him get strong, get fast and make a club so he can hunt and he can fight.
>we're not cavemen, dumbass
We were for long enough that it's in our genes to think like one sometimes.

i wish mods would ban faggots like OP

Soy ugh sounds like a sexy little cavetwink. wanna rp ?? I'll be soy ugh and u can be big strong cavemuscle. " no cave bully big caveman, how bout we rub our 'clubs' together and succ nut??" (; O:

Yeah, no, that's not how this works.

You, Soy Ugh, is screaming at Ookuhbookuh because you think his jaguarskin leotard is "soy".

Ookuhbookuh ignores you, because you're a fat lazy hedonist who hasn't moved from his rock in a day-and-a-half.

Did you describe Yusuke from Persona 5

What kinds of glasses aren't soyboy?

>makes an ironic post about how OP is basically calling everyone a soyboy by being too general
>Not a single thing posted has applied to me.

I'm pretty basic so that makes you a soyboy caught redhanded.

P R O J E C T I N G

R

O

J

E

C

T

I

N

G

1/10
3/5
1/4
1/7

>>he has a beard - yes
>>he has plastic framed glasses - nope
>>he wears a watch - yes
>>he wears outdoor clothing brands - yes
>>he wears graphic t-shirts - nope
>>he wears converse - nope
>>he's balding - yes
>>he wears denim shirts - nope
>>he wears rayban or persol - yes
55% soy boy level achieved

>yes
>sometimes, yes
>yes
>yes
>sometimes
>last time like 10 years ago
>yes
>never
>yes

I don't feel wrong

MOTHERFUCKER I HAVE A GLASSES TANLINE AND A TANLINE ON MY ARMS FROM WHERE MY SLEEVES ARE ROLLED UP FIGHT ME

lol this faggot is trying to get his craft brew on while camping...it's called instant coffee you pretentious upspeaking fag

>he has a beard
bruh how is that soy

who cares, women likes men with manes not men with head that shines

You really seem to be taking this in an "irrational, hurt feelings" sort of way which is suggestive of a feminine manner.
Some guys may be ragging on your jaguarskin but you're not that special, you're probably one of a hundred dudes they've seen wearing a jaguarskin and all of those guys were effeminate wankers. That means it's fair to assume you are one too until you prove otherwise, it is what it is.
It's okay for Johnny Depp to wear fedoras but guys like you and me would draw negative attention. It is what it is.

The whole hashtag get outside thing is a pretty shitty meme, but calling proper stewardship of natural spaces effeminate (whether or hiking or doing anything else) fails to account for the long history of manly fucking guys who advocated the same thing.

Brass tacks, if you're arguing against Edward Abbey, you're the soyboy.