Mfw the 4 pairs of replica sneakers i purchased came in today

>mfw the 4 pairs of replica sneakers i purchased came in today

laugh at me Veeky Forums

they look good

link for sachs?

Holy shit that nike check looks so fucking bad

yeah the swoosh ended up pretty rounded on one of em. was disapppointed because my main seller who i bought the ultraboosts from had a cheap pair of those but stopped making them

its a chinese seller

Google wengkk yeezy and check out his yupoo payment through dhgate

The Mars yards are complete shit but the others look good.

Get that succ

unforunately there arent many options for mars yards that are decent prices. basically all there was were either a chinese ebay seller (this seller actually had some reviews saying they were good) or the top seller of the other shoes i bought whose only pair of mars yards were $65 USD each

Damn those mars yards look like shit

yeah i guess its the risk you take buying from china. the agents you use can usually stop major defects but you could have a seller sell good looking ones or bad ones.

hopefully no one will be able to tell. i got a complete shit pair of NMDs and people thought they were legit

>mars yards are over $1,000 retail
>OP can't find a decent fake for $50

you suck lmao

what the fuck are those multicolour ubs they look nothing like retail

>buying replica ultraboost
jesus christ you fucking faggot

ur just mad u didnt think of it first

>buying fake ultraboosts
PHAHAHAHAHA fucking hell

jesus christ those mars yards look like an deflated balloon lmao everything else looks alright though

>buying fake shoes, ever

whats the point of buying fake boosts? i can understand for the nikes but the mars yards look like doodoo

Cheap comfy shoes

You seem butthurt. What's the matter, mad because you paid $180 retail instead of $25 for identical replicas?

I bought fake boosts because there was no way I would spend $180 per pair on these meme shoes. The fake ones are decently comfortable enough.

The Nike's, yeah I'm kinda disappointed on how they turned out but these shoes cost over $1,000 and I don't care since they only cost $30

Shut the fuck up you edgy teenager. Go back the repsneakers subreddit and fuck off. I buy fake shit too but I’m not out here baiting.

Your Mars Yards are shit btw. You’re not getting that “1:1 succ ecksdee”

Wow, looks like I struck a nerve there!

How?

I buy reps too. I’m not a flaming faggot about it though.

If anybody is interested in where faggot OP got his sneakers from check out r/repsneakers

Fair warning though, most users are as gay as OP.

boostmaster lin my nigga

this man bought the cheap tom sachs rep baka

Eric is the best rep seller

Nice user.

someone tell chan to pick up the god damn pace.