Is dying your hair ever effay?

Is dying your hair ever effay?
Thinking about dying my hair white like in pic related cause I have a similiar haircut

In my personal experience, I’ve never seen good dyed hair.
Also, are you that attractive?

>In my personal experience, I’ve never seen good dyed hair.
haha no

I meant to quote where you said
>Also, are you that attractive?
I rarely see dyed hair done well in real life as well but I thought it looked good in this photo and some others I have seen

I have dark brown hair and for the past year i've been bleaching it platinum blonde. Your hair will be fried and feel dead but looks grunge af when your roots grow back in.

Show me a picture of a guy with 6/10 face and dyed white hair that you think looks acceptable and I'll tell you it's a good idea.

I’ve been thinking about dyeing my hair blonde, I’ve got brown hair and blue eyes rn so I don’t think it would look to bad. The dark eye brow and light hair combo looks good imo.

Natural hair colors are fine, anything off the color wheel and you're bonkers.

What BF% is this dude?

Is there anything I can do to make my hair naturally lighter, but only by a few shades?

only if you are already attractive desu

>tfw had naturally platinum blond hair as a kid but it got darker as I grew up
This sucks desu anons

I second this!

That guy's hair looks more blond than white though

Sunbathing?

this accounts for a lot of white people

idk but probably very low I am skinny af
is the picture in my original post too far off the color wheel? I feel a shade lower more like the picture im attaching here might look good.
to me it looks white but I didn't mean super white but more like this guys hair

he looks around 6/10

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

Thoughts on white hair with brown skin? Any shade of brown ranging from dark to tan

you'll look like a supreme kai from dragon ball z

Shut the fuck up, how do you manage to post your delusional soy shit in every single thread? Get a hobby man
Also looks like crap OP, don't do it

Good god man, just post your own face or something.

Barbie Blonde doesnt look that bad on Tan/Brown people.

Wouldnt really go for the white hair meme unless your face is already a 8/10+

he asked for a man thats 6/10 with white hair that doesn't look bad so I posted that. Don't remember where anyone asked for me to post my own face

Not that guy but I think the guy you posted doesn't look that great with dyed hair. If you look similar to the pic you posted I would advise against dying your hair

>EVERY THREAD, EVERY DAY, EVERY MONTH
>POSTING THIS

lol

Does anybody else think that platinum blonde hair on girls is hot as fuck

Because you're posting edited, filtered, modelled pictures that will in no way represent how you will look with white hair. This is exactly the kind of idealist shit that leads to those cringy 'what I think I look like/what I actually look like' things. We just don't want you to fall for a meme and have to live with something you regret for months (or shave your head).

very good advice and reasoning actually

Just do it. What's the worse that could happen.

I've been dying my hair black for about 5 years now. Dunno if its Veeky Forums but I like it.

>dying

only exception

yes ofc

just dye your fucking hair then when everyone laughs at you and you can't take the bantz buzz your head

I went platinum in the summer, I really liked the look.

"in real life" to the alternative being?????
fuck

he said it, a photo

Can you fuck with your hair color if your eyebrows are blond? Or will it just look bad?

He's a strong 8 m8

Are drop fades Veeky Forums?

That only makes sense for tattoos
dying hair isn't mutilation.

I guess you could go for the grunge cocaine addict look, just bleach it to an ugly yellow color, get fat and go for a really messy look, you will look punk af

has there ever been a more handsome man?

lol no he have some nice eyes but hes not good looking

unironically want this hair

I always wanted to bleach it white because I have that EU really tin ugly brown hair colour
Legit shines in light

yes, see

Looks pretty good from what we can see but he's hiding his jawline

same guy

white hair is my shit
i wish i could do it but i dont think il be able to pull it off

me too
my mum described mine as platinum too and now its almost black

i had an idea desu!
use photoshop to edit a picture of yourself to see what you would look like in different hair colours

try using like an online photo editor give you an idea like said

Kinda have same question wonder what others think? Natural Hair top left. My brows are dark so don't know if blonde looks weird.

B O S T O N

I like bottom right the most

do you have light eyes?
Imo, you're not missing much. I think black colored hair tends to contrast beautifully with white skin and light eyes. I really don't get the obsession with being blond. Black hair is better with everyone imo.

are you a boy or a girl? nice eyebrows btw

>have lightbrown hair as a kid
>it's now black
Same feels

fuck yeah they are, my hair is nearly the same as this, best hairstyle i've had. looks so fresh and clean in a smart/formal wear, as well as casual with turtle necks, etc. basically anything that's a good clean fit, it compliments your hair even more, or vice versa

is this dip dye hair effay?

this guy is like an 8 and i'm not and that may be clouding my effaydar

summore pix

another one

for reference i look like this

please note the hair, it is all one color

Fuck off

>tfw this look but with curly hair

Don't bleach your hair unless you want to go bald in your late 20s or 30s. Just embrace your own hair colour if you want to keep a healthy scalp and hair.

You can easily colour blonde eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil.

That's bleach, don't do it if u have thin hair, will completely destroy it.

>dying

>tfw natural platinum blond hair
Feels good nigga

I went plat blonde a while ago and got nothing but compliments from both genders

Take care of your skin pls.

Your hair looks dead.

i like how you didn't try to cover the shit that makes you so insecure you need to feel to post this kinda egoboost shit here

i bleached mine to white, i like it but i will probably go back to my roots soon

Isnt that a little too much on the tryhard side though?

depends how blonde

i'd consider dark blonde to be the universal eyebrow color on people with dyed hair

like lOOK AT THIS

Is it worth dying my hair platinum blonde if I'm Asian?

please don't do it

discount brand cobain/10

Looks good, kinda like Andy Warhol

Unless you're a K-pop star, I wouldn't.

If this thread isn't enough to convince you to not do it, you're probably hopeless

Thanks lad!

Dying some sjw color rike red, pink, green etc. - yes.
Just bleaching your gair blonde, ash, grey is acceptable.

dubs in the thread and I'll bleach to white with my 3/10 disgusting face

I hope you get dubs you uggo

nice

All he has is mild hyperpigmentation from a previous outbreak, very little acne. With the exception of that, his skin looks fine.

i think half and half hair is cool and that is why my hair is half and half

girls can do a lot of things that look stupid as fuck on guys and its infuriating to me

god id be gay for this man