What's the western equivalent of Slavcore and Terrorwave?

What's the western equivalent of Slavcore and Terrorwave?

school shooter core

Columbinechic

chavcore
Or atleast in britain.

This

OR
Dylancore/roofwave which I guess is just school shooter core with some redneck influence

OR
Antifacore

Neds or Chavs desu

The only good thing about antifa core is that they cover up their faces and no one can see how fucking fat and ugly they look like beneath.

Just look at these faggots.

Those aren't the antifa people who actually get violent though. I'm talking about the black boots, black skinny jeans, black hoodie look. Red accents optional I suppose.

On an unrelated note IRA-core is actually probably the purest western terrorwave

what the fuck
are they trying to be intimidating? that is the least threatening combination of colors(not to mention ugly) I have ever seen

This whole post is AIDS

IRA-core is decent though

roof

I must agree, although antifa rallies in the US always look un-intimidating because some faggot shows up like the pic before. Plus they all have neon colored hair beneath and are fat ugly.

Greek Anarchists (pic related) on the other hand get it right: short, simple hair and all black. And they don't even call themselves antifa

That's about how intimidating you can be if you're a faggot

>american "antifa"
If I was an antifa hooligan I'd be livid

Terry core

Obviously the majority of antifa/people showing up to support antifa are neither violent nor dressed in all black. But antifa is the main group of violent protesters in the zeitgeist. The alt right would be an option as well if they had more of a uniform look (white polos and khakis notwithstanding).

I don't know if it's because of this generation's Veeky Forums getting dumber but you guys sound so fucking retarded right now. I bet you fags don't even know what a "Slav" really does, nor know the lifestyle of one.

It's blackblocks who dress in all black and act violently

Either chadwave or schoolshooter core

how can americans fuck up a simple concept like antifa? they look kind of cool in europe, established all black style, members are thin, able to put up a fight a fight or to run, then usa adapts it and makes it fat and colorful.

it's boring and I started losing hair at 15
t. sl*v

is Slav not the ethnic group? if you mean meme Slav aka gopnik then just say gopnik

there are antifa's in europe?

Antifa is originally from Germany in the 30s

>antifa
>able to pick up a fight
These fascist manchildren attack like hyenas, usually five or more against one

Modern antifa in parts of Europe are pretty intertwined with football hooliganism. In the UK though they're generally the same brand of limp wristed estrogen vessels as in the uk

w2c slavcore white sneakers besides adidas

these in ops pic are literally beat to shit stans
try dva myachas or fila my dude

Funnily enough, a big part of the violent right wing are related to football hooligans as well. So it's pretty much people looking for an excuse to fight.

bottom left looks like toaster steve

what kind of jacket is that ?

how has no one posted this yet?

obviously adidas track jacket
kill urself u actual faggot

cwu airforce jacket tho
lurk moar

le look maghreb

you fucking y-gen babies know shit
the euro equivalent of slavcore is the years of lead and the baader meinhof gang in the 70s

Ternua+Salomon
>Basque terrorist core.

>those bellbottoms
effay af

Fuck you cia nigger

Chavs/Roadmen.

is that dendi bottom left?

The original antifa gave Hitler an excuse to get power

This

Americans can't into radicalism, they're just shades of liberal.

i hate these rif rats so much