/RETARDWEAR GENERAL/

Post autist inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/pamperchu/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's how Kanye used to dress in 2005

u think they took turns being in front and center, or if that guy is just the leader

Sometimes i wish i was a retard so i could just stay inside and play with toys and fuck around on the internet. I've done all the normal things someone in their 20s has and now i just want to have my mom cook for me and play with legos and action figures.

i feel you nowadays when i have free time/nights instead of going out ill curl up at home and just shitpost/play nostalgic video games from childhood

that sounds like hell

hes a legend. still active btw youtube.com/user/pamperchu/videos

kek

soyboys

>>>/pol

Is it strange that I find these groups of weirdos that you see at basically every high school or college campus extremely fascinating? Especially with cases like this where they all share some common interest, which appears to be duster jackets in this particular instance.
These people who would otherwise be total social rejects managed to find and befriend multiple people who were willing to put up with their odd interests and other quirks. Not only that, but they shared those interests, or were at least willing to adapt them for themselves.
An example from my own life was a group of 3 kids at my high school who would wear giant foam Angry Birds masks to school on seemingly random days. They had to have some sort of planning method too, because no two of them ever wore the same bird. I still to this day wonder what possessed them to do such a thing, because other than that outlying factor this group kept to themselves and never did anything to draw attention. I can't imagine what their conversations and friendly get-togethers must have been like.

Got me like

woah u woke af

If they had cropped pants they would actually be effay.

Didn't he die of rectal cancer?

I thought that he had leukemia,not cancer.

hella sweet school shooter-core

Leukemia is bone marrow/blood cancer

whatever you're wearing

Im fascinated by them too.

Can't be effay if you're fat, crop pants and lose 100 pounds and lefty might look good

It's just a silver gradient
Checkmate

looks cute desu. would cop

Good, glad other people share the same interest as me. I attend a university where Engineering and Game Design are two of the biggest majors, so I'm around these types of people 24/7. Every day you're guaranteed to see at least 1 or 2 people wearing clothing with what could pass as softcore hentai printed on it, or the ocassional tail and/or cat ears. Pic related is a sample of what I am referring to. I'm tempted to befriend a few of these people just to see what their social circles are like. I have no need for friends or an image to protect on campus because I commute there every day and all of my friends go to a different college less than 2 miles away. I could become a completely different person and observe these people when I'm on campus. Typing this has peaked my interest, I might just go and do this.

I'm also fascinated by outcasts, autists and freaks bro. It's just interesting watching them and trying to figure out what's going through their head. I love watching Chris Chan and Jason Genova videos exactly for this reason.

god damn the mountain dude wanna be a persona character so bad

Just look in the mirror lmao

Fuck I just saw a group of these ppl at the park on Sunday. They were definitely bronies. The girls were all fat and with bright colored hair. One of the guys was like 6'4" but wearing a Pokemon backpack sized for a 7yr old. They all had lots of plastic weeb doodads and flair, and all their clothes fit oddly, but it seemed more the fault of their bodies than the clothes.

Anyway, they seemed happy enough. I was kinda excited and wanted to talk to them. I'm new to flyover states and had never seen this culture in real life. But I was busy looking after my little cousins.

Next time I'll make first contact. I promise this, fa.

mfw they have more friends / go to more outings than I do

Lmaoooo

The Boys : Squad on

Surprised this wasn't posted already.

ITT: ohiocore

One guy I knew in high school liked to dress like an old college professor and blast classic rock from a portable speaker. He had a bunch of similarly autistic friends, including a guy who repeatedly wore complete military uniforms to school and played 80's-90's rap songs while thinking he was cool.

Actually, iirc, the professor guy mostly played dragonforce from that speaker

Guy on the left actually looks pretty good, even with the hairstyle.

for how fat, dumb, unattractive and probably smelly they are, these kinds of people have more self confidence than I do. I wear normal clothes and still feel like a stand out loser.

if kanye still dressed that way people would think the op is cool.

it's your self esteem or possibly your behavior, you look weird if you feel or act weird.

These people are braver than the men storming no man's land in the Somme.
How could you go out like that

I feel like if he got buff and cut his hair a bit better, he'd look like the rich cunt kid from Kingsmen 1 when he goes to the school thing

literally this

bitch chucking gang signs next to the dead kid in the back row

I see 18 year olds wearing this shit in my college. It makes me question whether I'm being lied to, and I'm actually going to a school for the retarded and the college bit is a cover.

me wearing the green jacket

Id on that green jacket?

pretty cool. they have character

seems rather bigoted and ablest user :^(

wish i could afford his dope medallion. too bad it was stolen by ruse.

it's because they have friends who do the same thing and basically they support and encourage each other as well as define their group as a "thing" that only they get
you're just a loser trying to fit in with an abstract group of people who are fashionable instead of a real group of people who are actually reacting to you on a day to day basis
obviously i'm guessing/projecting/empathizing but there's my analysis

I'm actually not anti trump I just had the pic saved and thought it was hilarious

Sick terrorwave fit on the left

bottom left has a nxtlvl hairdo i gotta admit

Why do i find her a lil cute tho

You know each of those guys fucks one or more of those girls each day, right? Including the non-downs one.
Especially that guy in the camo, alpha as fuck.

She's the least retarded retard there, probably just looks best in the group.

max soyboy

probably got it from microwaving used diapers

Event shirts over sweaters or hoodies are actually very effay

>supreme x north face fw16 jacket
>balencia triple s
> rick glitter trousers
>full dad core
Actually is not that bad.

nice autismcore shoes, w2c???

white to silver gradient
that wasn't a checkmate you fucking idiot

>Photoshoped
>thinking a mom who adopts retards would be a Trump supporter.

>w2c
unironically leave

is that dendi?

god can you imagine the pain in the ass it was to get them all to pose half decently for the picture

rip lil peep

Hang on there m8, its better to be lonely than to lose you dignity in such way.. or so i like to think

Chris chan is just a needle pumping autism into skate boarding

Christ I can smell him from here

This

The best way to live life is to appreciate everything, especially the weird stuff. Of course sane people wouldn't wear angry bird masks, but seeing people wearing them, recognizing how weird it is and just appreciating it makes life less boring

Seeing how many people here are talking about being interested in outcasts, I would like to answer whatever I know about that because I've been an outcast myself for really long. But I am from a different culture so it all might not be valid for white people, I'll still like to answer as much as I could. I'll try to keep the tab open for a day or so.
Just so you all know now, I am still more or less an outcast but I never have any problem befriending anyone.

I'll start off by telling what goes in one's mind when he does something retarded.
I have done retarded shit and I have been friends with others who did retarded shit as another guy mentioned here, like to dress up together in a weird, specific way.
Well... whenever I did something retarded, I always thought it was funny. Not for anyone else, but for myself mostly. I would tell myself jokes and laugh at them. And I would actually get mad if someone else thought that something I did was funny.
In case of others, a lot of them just have a different perceptive on everything. Some don't think twice about a thought, some think its funny to do some shit and some just have issues (can be victims of child abuse, might have some undiagnosed mental disorder).

How they meet each other is completely bizzare too. Have seen it happen several times. They often seem to have like some kind of fucking telepathic ability. They just look at each other and know that they are alike. Motherfuckers. It happened in my class when I went to school back in 2006. Whole class used to bully this chubby kid with an upperbite who always tried acting cool. And then another tard started studying in our class. He smelled like dirty water from a fish bowl.
They both literally just looked at each other and started hanging out. Sat together, ate lunch together, chuckled at same shit etc.
My theory is that they can subconsciously recognize similar behavior in other. Sometimes you just dont need words to connect.

>magnum condoms
having a condom that is too tight increases risk of breakage
don't be shy about going for the magnum if you need