Wool Pants for sweaty butt

Sweaty Butts of Veeky Forums, unite! and help me in my quest of suffering this curse no longer. or at least, hide its dreadful stains on my buttocks. My question is the following : would sweat shows through flannel wool pants?

I definitely need some pants that won't show sweat no matter what underwear i'm wearing, denim is a solid choice but i prefer the looks (and feel) of flannel pants.

Other urls found in this thread:

lorecentral.org/2015/01/how-to-prevent-sweaty-butt-crack.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey no need to be pc here. Just call it what it is, swamp ass.

yep. also general swamp ass thread.

i FINALLY found some specially designed for swamp ass boxer that seems to have solved my problem, but they're fucking expensive (25 euros), and looks a bit... well, the name is "daydry" and it's made slightly thicker at the rear end so i don't think i'd wear them on a date or something.

bu-bump. come on, i can't be the only swamp ass around here

I have it
It went away for a year and I have no idea why but now it's back in full force, the only thing that very mildly helps is wearing boxer briefs but that's about it

>tfw anxiety sweats AND swamp-ass
just.

ha, that's shame. how do you cope with it then? do you wear only jeans?

you realize that swamp ass occurs from a generally toxic state of mind. generally people who sweat in public are obviously some sort of anxietal beings whom just sweat profusely because they think someone is watching them or some dumb shit people with "anxiety" say

Wear dark colors, and buy Merino underwear from ice breaker (if you have$$$); or autism ones from Uniqlo.

It will help a bit. Also, exercise and stop eating shit; your more likely to have swamp ass if your a fat ass.

>autism ones from Uniqlo.
Airism, damn autocorrect... Although autism underwear is quite on point for Veeky Forums.

Gold Bond powder, used forever in the southern U.S. Informative link here: lorecentral.org/2015/01/how-to-prevent-sweaty-butt-crack.html

I have a Faradays and they work well for my swamp ass. I use talcum powder also.

might be true
I get anxiety sweats really, really bad and usually my anxiety gets triggered by stupid things like standing in line at the bank or posting a package
I don't wear denim at all actually

I have little anxiety (not counting general gpa/ scholarship) and I still get swampass every day. Riddle me that Batman

is that sweat or is that just piss? either way, gross

i get swamp body, tho ass is the most embarassing one obviously

>It went away for a year and I have no idea why but now it's back in full force
were you skinny for a year then put on weight?

everyone has different degrees of sweatiness.
hyperhidrosis, excessive sweating, has some genetic component - increased amount of sweat glands- but also activation of the sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight) so anxiety or excitement. another big factor is bodyheat - being muscular or fat
Foods/chemicals we consume - caffeine, hot beverage, nicotine, some medication, some drugs or withdrawl from drugs (hangover)
plus tons of illnesses or conditions to make you paranoid and self diagnose
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis

lose some weight you fat fuck

>I don't wear denim at all actually
ha, what do you wear then? black chino?

>Merino underwear
tried and they didn't help. maybe if you're a light sweater, if your ass is akin to the Niagara falls, like mine, they'll just hold the sweat for like half an hour before my pants get sweats showing through.
>autism ones from Uniqlo
yeah, those are a bit better (and cheaper too). i can sit for an hour at reasonable temp with them and not get too sweaty, but at some point, sweat will shows through as well.

>Gold Bond powder
tried that and found it absolutely useless, idk why.

i'm below 5% body fat

those looks pretty nice!

yeah, i've found i sweat so much more when i've eaten a lot. esp. sugary and greasy food. i've read somewhere it's because your body is making additional effort to digest the surplus.

The typo was unironically more correct than the intended word

My swamp ass isn't as awful as yours, OP, but wool flannel is probably one of the better materials when it comes to quick and comfortable drying. Maybe try to get a pair in black or navy first and see how wet they get. Grey definitely will show if it's wet. Also make sure to get 100% wool for maximum moisture wicking.

pls respond

Fyi swamp ass isnt too bad if you shower an wash your ass.
You just have to use something moist when you wipe after shitting.
Learn to keep better posture
Qi gong sacrum coxyx stretching.
Relax your glutes.
Thats the paradox of "the ass gas". The longer you hold it the smellier its going to be becuase anerobic bacteria fucking stink. So its best to just release as it comes and try to be in a contant state of ventilation.

>i'm below 5% body fat
on top of being a fat fuck you're also delusional

>Grey definitely will show if it's wet.
you're prob right. thinking about ordering a pair, putting myself into ultimate sweat setting at home, see if there's any sweat showing, and to return the shit back if there is lol

>Qi gong sacrum coxyx stretching.
you mean you just stretch your rear end and then you sweat less?

The reason you are sweating in your ass is becuase its skin on skin. Which causes skin there to heat up and sweat.
Which then seals it like a most flesh crease. Anerobic bacteria, i e e. coli and shit thrive in the anerobic environment that is you sweaty buttcheecks.
You are out your butt by moving around. And airing out the creases. And also streching for blood flow and surface area for cooling down skin.

If you sitting for 4 hrs + you need to stop doing that becuase thats only going to give you more butt problems.

I put two pieces of kitchen paper into my underwear desu

i occasionally have it

i just wear dark dickies or jeans, stand near a cold area or pretend to go and take a shit but just stay in there for 5 minutes and wait for it to go away a bit

its mostly mental, the more you worry about it the more its gonna happen, just pull your shirt down more or wear baggier hoodies or something, listen to some music and act calm

I have the same problem OP, and I've found a solution: wear black jeans only.

>If you sitting for 4 hrs + you need to stop doing that becuase thats only going to give you more butt problems.
might be true but there are times when us Sweaty Butts got no choice (i am a student)

mhhh, wouldn't regular jeans hide the sweat too? (i don't really like black jeans tbf)

lol that's the hardcore solution, i used to put some hygienic pad up there as well, but it's kinda awkward

>might be true but there are times when us Sweaty Butts got no choice (i am a student)

paying to have a teacher make you sit.
you're a grown boy user, you can stand if you want to while you learn.

>pretend to go and take a shit but just stay in there for 5 minutes and wait for it to go away a bit
my old uni majority of the bathrooms had fully closed of toilet stalls. not like the aluminum siding with huge gaps.
was comfy.

>Fyi swamp ass isnt too bad if you shower an wash your ass.
people are more concerned with looking like they sharted themselves in public vs feeling sweaty and sticky and having musk