I miss him

I miss him

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/why-helmut-lang-shred-his-entire-clothing-archive-2015-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss him

Probably 99% of Veeky Forums don't even know who this is. Nobody here knows half a shit about fashion

why did he ever quit fa?

Must be a nobody because I don't know who he is and I'm pretty heavily involve din following fashion

fashion went to shit without its main pillars
now you are stuck with the virgil ablohs and the vitamins
the end cant come soon enough

I think he just got bored with it.

H-how crazy would it be to study fashion design nowadays?

its alexander mcqueen

>pretty heavily involved in following fashion
>doesn't know Alexander McQueen

Is this bait?

CLEARLY, user...

Just own articles of his clothing and you will feel better

Who knows? This board is just nonstop Poe's Law.

Here's your (you), you fuckin idiot...

You'd have to be more than that if you end up burning your entire archive.

he didnt set it on fire, dont be stupid

Nice bait!

My bad, he shredded it, same difference.

businessinsider.com/why-helmut-lang-shred-his-entire-clothing-archive-2015-1

Genuinely sad i didn't know who it was as i avidly know his name.
>tfw didn't know he was even dead
>tfw thought it was something recent
>tfw fan of his shows, with the cheek piercings and the clothing and didn't even know his fucking face or that he died
I deserve to be shot, fa.

not at all, your original statement makes it sound like there's an underlying plot
but in reality he took an unfortunate situation and created from it in a pretty cool way

interestingly enough, a lot of his archive was bought at resell pricing since he personally didnt have any samples or production runs, so he had to search on places like ebay for his items

Fair enough. I did mis-remember the reason behind all of it (didn't realize he didn't start the fire himself). That said, he still decided to destroy what was left of it, which I still don't think was the right thing to do, seeing as now, there's little to left to go off of sans pictures. And seeing his pieces in our now reselling world is a nightmare due to price.But it is his personal choice, even if he went to great lengths to get it all back together (which I didn't know, thanks for the insight).

I made a thread when Azzedine Alaïa passed away.
No response. No sticky.

My guess is because this site tends to lean more towards menswear. Still really sad though.

he looks like Joe pavelski