What does Veeky Forums think of boots+jeans in men?

Ignore the upper outfit of the pics I'm going to upload. I want your opinion on the blue/dark blue jeans + brown/dark brown boots.

Not exactly blue jeans, but still applies to the combo I am asking on.

I think you get the idea. Thoughts?

Shameless selfbump

One of my favorite fits.

They all look like nu males. Soy af. Of you wear jeans and roll them that's soy. If you wear hiking boots that's soy. If you wear jeans and boots that's soy. If you wear graphic t-shirts that's soy. If you wear plaid that's soy.

I know right? This looks awesome, but I am doubtful If that is one of those "only-celebrities-can-pull-it-off" kind of outfits or If a random dude like me can pull it off.

Soy as soyboy? You sure? Are you telling me that this guy or look like nu males?

My man denim on denim is like the nu male soy outfit of choice where I live. The Canadian tuxedo.

bootcut jeans and etnies trainers from now on lads.

Oh, I see. But "denim on denim" could only be applied to this and the rest of the guys I uploaded aren't wearing a denim on denim outfit. What do you think of those?

just cus soy appropriates a look doesn't mean you can't wear it. I can't believe anyone has to ask if it's okay to wear boots with jeans.

Do agree with the rolled dark skinny jeans and $400 redwing memes as being typical soy.

Wearing clothes is soy. If you aren't a nudist you're a beta male.

This is ultra soy. Plaid is turbo soy and raybans are every nu males favorite glasses brand
Denim on denim also tight jeans are soy af. Get straight leg like 501 or 501 ct but ct is pushing it.
This is the best one by far but he needs to lose the cuffed pants that shit is nu male shit for try hard faghots

lmao

>t.

out of curiosity can you post a picture of what you believe is a good outfit?
i'm beginning to think you'd say blinking is "soy" based on everything you dislike

So something like this?

Better just get the pants hemmed.

This

> numales

i mean some of the soyboys are 6 feet tall broad frame and average looking. they probably mog you incels by a million power levels.

go home fit

Best ones.

to me, even though there's tiny variations in each pic you posted, they all fall into the same category of a look:

#casual rugged urban american boyish#

some of the pics look downright ridiculous. like the one guy with blue desert boots, he looks ridiculous. the ultra high ankle derby boots (undone) and with rolled up jeans looks somewhat juvenile.

whether it looks numale" or not, I don't think it's numale per se
it's a slight step above numale in terms of look, but the "rolled up" cuffed jeans with casual derby boots or desert boots, is pretty basic

not all guys can pull this look off, for some this look might be the exact perfect look for them. but for other like the guy in blue desert boots, he looks totally wrong. when you have more boyish type face, like a standard "american" preppy type soft features then this look is suitable and will enhance you. if you have sharper more angular european features this look will just look silly

tbs no grown man should be wearing desert boots, let alone blue ones.

Every boot you posted is a more "worker" style boot, derby boot, and the brown is fitting colour. This look is like one degree away from the "Hiker" look, with the hiker boots and the full out rustic rugged look.

This is an addicitve look for the newbie fashionable man, but it is just a look. And for some it could be the look that fits them best. As to the other poster who is degrading this look as "numale", sorry, but it's not, it's stylish but it is still basic. Numale would be rolled up jeans, heritage boots, a thick bushy beard and a beanie, sherpa or jean jacket. pic related. It's silly to degrade a "look" because for some it actually is the perfect look for them.

i think most brown leather shoes are for faggots

you're a retard

Darker shades of denim and brown boots are quintessential normiecore. I like it.

this fit is great

OP; yes, it is a little bit typical "smart" male style but nothing wrong with that, don't listen to these retards telling you jeans and boots are "soy". I know for a fact these are just about the least manly men saying this.

Damn, I had no idea it could be so easily discovered. Yes, I am new to all this fashion world and yes, this look caught my attention.
I am not from America and in my country people just dress with the same boring child-ish outfit: sneakers shoes + jeans/chinos + plain shirt.
So I wanted to step up a little more my game. I've been lurking Veeky Forums for a while but the majority of the styles here could be seen as ridiculous in my culture where we all dress pretty basic (even women); thus, I guess it is pretty telling that I am intrigued but this -basic- outfit.
And yes, I have a pretty sharp angular face (thanks to my european heritage I guess) so I will look silly? What options do I have then?

>Complains about soy fits
>two of his posts are of the most soy ridden people i've ever laid eyes on

I don't know because it's too vague to make a statement for you. Just try it. And try to buy the right brand for boots.

How can he sit on those fucking spikes

>If you wear jeans and boots that's soy
is that not a bluecollar staple?

his bum has taken worse

I wear dark jeans and brown boots

This has been the generic young urban middle class meme outfit since like 2011. . . the longevity of this trend is just astonishing.

For me bootcut jeans please, i don't like skinny jeans.

Christ these jeans are hideous
>low rise
>slim but not tight in the thighs
>baggy as hell in the calves
They make his calves look bigger than his thighs. I don't think there has ever been a time in history when these would have been considered good looking. Go for a relaxed straight fit or go full 70s with a skinny thigh and a flared bottom. This is somewhere in between and fucking awful.

Hitler should've been gassing people with baggy and bootcut jeans.

thinking of buying a couple of these but I think some colours will probably look bad.
What colours are safe?

That image should be deleted from the Internet.

fuck what are those boots? sorry newfag to boots

post fit

>Elvis
>soy-ridden
wut

/k/ here, they resemble very much the tactical boots of the army and such. If you take a closer look, it doesn't have a protuberant heel - just like the military ones.

>I love it, but I don't know if I can pull this off!
Dudes. What?

He's wearing gray jeans, a plain blue t-shirt, boots, and a milsurp-looking bag. There's nothing risky or unusual in there. The only thing that's even remotely interesting is the bag.

You won't look as good as he does, because unfortunately none of us are ever going to look like Ryan Gosling, but I'm happy to tell you: you can definitely pull the fucking fit off.

Look at this pic in the far right, the guy with one feet up. It looks almost the same as the ones Gosling is wearing.

>I can't believe anyone has to ask if it's okay to wear boots with jeans.
The state of Veeky Forums nowadays.

where do you get a pair of boots like these?

>try to buy the right brand for boots.
Any recommendations?

are you trolling or just blind

they're moc toe crepe sole boots, probably made by red wing, any other heritage boot company will have more or less the same thing.

>Muh fashion knowledge
I tried to help, mate. I don't know shit about fashion (though I am trying to learn by lurking), I just like guns and military equipment.

>he doesn't know how soy Elvis was

Allen Edmonds