Does this hairstyle suit me? I feel the barber screwed it up a bit

Does this hairstyle suit me? I feel the barber screwed it up a bit.

looking good senpai

Unironically it would if you weren't so fat.

thanks pham

im not fat though

we actually have a perfect thread for you over here

CENK?

You look like an Italian mob boss, not bad.

TONY PEPPERONI

>im not fat though
in denial?

Ayyyyooo badda bing badda boom where’s my cannoli Margaret make the good tomato sauce and crush those grapes with ya feet to make some vino ayyoo let’s have some fresh pruhh-jute and mootzadell

You never think to protect yourself with real friends. You think it's enough to be an American. All right, the Police protects you, there are Courts of Law, so you don't need a friend like me. But now you come to me and say Don Corleone, you must give me justice. And you don't ask in respect or friendship. And you don't think to call me Godfather; instead you come to my house on the day my daughter is to be married and you ask me to do murder...for money.

Looks like the kind of guy to get angry at a humble water filter salesman.

Verse 1]I'm tired of everyone I knowOf everyone I see on the street and on TV[Chorus]On the other side, on the other sideNobody's waiting for me on the other side[Verse 2]I hate them all, I hate them allI hate myself for hating themSo I'll drink some more, I love them all, I'll drink even moreI'll hate them even more than I did before[Chorus]On the other side, on the other sideNobody's waiting for me on the other side[Bridge]I remember when you cameYou taught me how to singNow it seems so far awayYou taught me how to sing[Verse 3]I'm tired of being so judgmental of everyoneI will not go to sleep, I will train my eyes to seeThat my mind is as blind as a branch on a tree

I'm italian, want to chime in that he looks nothing like an italian, what the fuck are they feeding you amerisharts? He looks like a gypsy or pajeet here.

he looks like a terroni lets be honest, youre probably a decent northern italian

he wouldn't pass as a local, he's a pajeet

dont change a thing man fuck em in the ass

>tfw not American but the spaghetti man says you are :(

Nice hair grow it out on the sides more though also you're definitely indian

It looks great user, you'll be banging asian fuck buddies in no time.

Cenk?

Hair looks ok,try to fade it on the sides.try to comb the top back or to a side with gel.or just layer the top a bit shorter,make sure the sides don't have any tips sticking out near the top like in the pic (the small bump of hair near your brow on the left)

I'm not going to be rude like all the other anons.

please start wearing track suits and gold chains

this that dude from the young turds or nah

hi cenk

He looks Italian-american. Good enough for you?

>top ten worst strokes songs

hahaha u r fat

Fuck off, Cenk.

dude, americans think people from Spain are latinos and can't pinpoint n.korea on a map