No skincare general

No skincare general

Anyways I have a lot of acne on my face which has recently gotten worse. I dont eat a lot of greasy foods and I'm pretty in shape. It's wintertime so the sun isn't really out much.

I use Dove soap and then Vaseline, that's all. I used to use fab cleanser but then I stopped after seeing no improvement after like a month

Pic related it's my face

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00BAM7F8C/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I11X2NMKPTADGD&colid=3OZ5UONIC30GG&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheek acne like that is usually because you need to change your pillowcase (from what I know). You can use tea tree oil to lessen the pimples/get rid of them because it basically works for everyone. Make sure you use a sunscreen with an SPF of 50 or above. Don't use Vaseline on your face because it can possibly clog your pores.

Bump for new skincare general. Should I buy face masks and use them as part of my routine and what are the best sunscreens? amazon.com/dp/B00BAM7F8C/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I11X2NMKPTADGD&colid=3OZ5UONIC30GG&th=1 What I'm thinking of buying

bump

Vaseline doesn't clog pores tho

I change my pillow case about once every week. I don't use sunscreen cuz it's wintertime and I don't go outside cuz my school has no windows. In the spring I'll spend a lot more time outdoors. Actually I think it might be cuz I've been inactive. I feel like my sweat frees up pores. Going weightlifting on friday

if you weightlift often and stop your testosterone could have fluctuated a bit and caused a break out
get a blood test or a bottle of tea tree oil

Yeah that may be the case, it's been this way for like 2 months, gotten a bit worse recently actually.
To me it doesn't look like acne, the bumps are a lot smaller and numerous and they're flesh colored rather than red.
This is the shittiest my skin has been and I have eczema
Also w2c tea tree oil?

Where do I get accutane my dermatologist won't fucking prescribe it

Thoughts on Biore Watery Essence 2017? Looking for a good water resistant screen thats unnoticable and this seems to tick all boxes.

>Should I buy face masks and use them as part of my routine
Yes, why not? Ideally 1-2 per week.

>what are the best sunscreens
Biore, Missha, Cosrx. Whatever that will suit your skin type.

What’s the word on apricot exfoliating scrubs? Are they ok for you? I like to use one twice a week in the shower right before I scrub in some sodium sulfacetamide 10% sulfur 2% and I feel like it’s been really helping to keep my skin clean. I also use moisturizer right after the shower cause the winter can fuck me over with dry skin.

have kind of dry skin that can get oily if I don't cleanse every day.

I have large pores on my nose under my eyes which I don't like.

Anything I can do to reduce their appearance?

Tryna different dermatologist and if the second one also says you don’t need it then you probably don’t need it.

I get bad acne too, I plan to do
Isotretinoin
Intralesional steroid injections
These things will actually fix your acne, basically anything else will not really help you as they put things that cause acne in them as well.

i don't have much acne but i have loads of closed comedones. how the fuck do you get rid of them? I've already tried salicylic acid and it didn't do shit

Don't know which country you are from, but visit a dermatologist, if you are insured or able to pay, whatever. I'm 25, had a shitload on my back and chest, got antibiotic gel to treat it. Worked

look up reviews online, it'll depend on the product

someone post skincare sticky

how do i remove blackheads on my nose? using pore strips a good method?

Pore strips will probably cause broken capillaries and enlarged pores in the long run, oil cleansing might be better and more gentle on your skin, as well as taking out blackheads and improving the look of sebaceous filaments on your nose

how to remove chicken skin (keratosis pilaris)?

that acne.org shit and change ur pillowcase every night

Is Micellar Water just a meme or should I pick one up

bump

can someone redpill me on dermarolling? is it good for acne and/or discoloured skin?

I keep it simple. Drink enough water each day, about 4 litre (men). I too had acne and used Benzacare every morning and evening. After you truly cleansed and dried your face use a moisturiser for men and do this every day. Don't mess too much with your skin and products if you want to keep it healthy.

try a a BHA

Go to a dermatologist to clean it all out since they are quite hard to get rid off.

Tea tree oil will dry out his skin asap and cause even more problems.

Get Stridex OP. AHA/BHA.

Has anyone used Cetaphil for their daily facial moisturizer? Does it work good?

Wash face with hot water, then with cold water.
Pat dry.
Change pillow case every day, or put a new towel or tshirt on your pillow each night.

Check with a dermatologist, I had rosacea my whole life and I was not aware of it.

I find it too thick to replace my normal moisturiser but I keep it in my gym bag anyway

>go to a dermatologist to get a diamond peel
>visibly have more wrinkles afterwards

uhh.. did they fuck it up? or it this usual that it will heal and get better?

any toner/vit c serum recommendations?

licensed esthetician here.
first off stop using dove as cleanser. its a bit too rich for the face, esp if its not the unscented kind. buy something simple like cetaphil or cerave. also everyone itt should check out the acne.org regimin it's simple and idiot proof. dont put straight up tea tree oil or harsh physical exfoliants like apricot scrub on your faces please.

benzoyl peroxide, differin, korean sunscreen, moisturizers... check them out. r/skincareaddiction and r/asianbeauty are your friends, as much as we like to mock reddit here.

the rest of my skin is normal but my t zone is always greasy. face wash and moisturizer doesn't seem to help