How do you wear suspenders Veeky Forums?

How do you wear suspenders Veeky Forums?

You don't.

ok...
I think I can be good on the right person with the right body type though no?

The answer to that question is always maybe, but suspenders make me think of some 'le classy' estronaut that wears them with a bowtie.

Are you wearing a suit where a visible belt would ruin your fit? If yes, then suspenders could possibly work.

As far as wearing suspenders without a jacket over them, that's some high difficulty shit. If you're a beginner Veeky Forumsg you'll probably end up looking like a cosplayer, Gallagher or, if you're lucky, Steve Urkel. Judging by your pic though, you'll probably just look kinda fedora, "le classy" meme like other user said.

They look great if you wear them if a professional environment but if you work some 9-5 at Walmart you will look just like the 'fedora meme', so be careful how you wear them.

jesus those beads with shitty watch
disgusting

what do you work as?

I wish suspenders didn't look super lame most of the time because they make a lot more sense than belts from a functional point of view.

/thread

I wear suspenders as often as i can
Fucking love punk fashion

>daniel shitlington
>bead bracelets

You avoid matching them too much with your tie. And you remember that technically they're supposed to be underwear.

is this really what girls find attractive lmao

obviously a more semi fomal/business casual type line if work.
If not work, than some type of formal wear.

Ah I see.

Unless you're an actual homosexual, you don't

lol and what type of autist would do such a thing?
Obviously it would be at least a semifinal environment.
I'm just talking about how you would dress it up, but I did get a couple of good answers.

Oh. I was thinking strictly with normal ties.
When IS it ok to wear bow ties anyway? I don't see many people pull it off.

I went to a an afterparty in barcelona wearing suspenders on top of a t-shirt, and I got told to leave because I was looking "like i had lost my job at an accountancy firm and picked up stripping to earn more cash".

2/10 would not reccomend.

wearing only suspenders that fasten with buttons, wearing thicker suspenders, subdued but classic patterns and colors, higher waisted pants

god tier: fish tail back on trousers that don't have belt loops.

cont. true patrician fit

Black tie and white tie. Tho i would love to wear this gay ass 19th century tie

fpbp

suspenders were a fad, that looked good in its time. While it may still be aesthetically pleasing, it looks off in todays fashion

what about girls wearing suspenders?

Lewd.

gross hipsters

NEVER WEAR CLIP ON SUSPENDERS

TRUE SIGN OF A PLEB

It's hot in theory, but, in reality, only ugly dykes ever do it.

nah, they're fine if you know what you are doing

Wear em with some rolled skinny jeans and docs. Be sure to attack every paki and nigger in site.