Breadbasket
Normiecore
Nu wave tradcore
Varsitycore
Soroitycore
Roastiecore
WWYDcore

le 56% core

Paid-off eastern european Insta-""""model""" core.

Wants male attention by controversy-core

>Faith Julia Goldy (born 1989)

what the FUCK

>1989
What in the god damn

It's a fucking lie. She edits that shit.

Birth year? Because she looks at least 10 years older

why does she look like eddie redmayne

I don't care if she looks old for her age, she looks like a milf
i'm gonna cum

white women honestly age like milk

friendly reminder to wear sunscreen daily and to never tan intentionally

i'm not trying to be mean here but this whole situation looks like a frosty snowman situation where the magical MAGA hat fell on a blow up doll

>those plastic lips
Americans are disgusting

She's Canadian

Burgerbitch core.

Same thing. Who even cares about Canadians, am i right?

canada is part of america

I just tried covering up her offending facial features to see if she looked hot without her mouth, without her mouth and nose, without her mouth, nose and ears but she doesn't

she looks like shes hot just with a fucked up mouth but shes just uggooo

>56% style

nu-female

and you wonder why Canada is a plague on this site only rivaled by Australia

Canadian
Stop jerking off to the US already

tradthot

>white women honestly age like milk

Part of it is living in a way that stresses your body shrinks your telomeres prematurely.

Staying up all night drinking and having strange men fuck you might be fun but it is a stressor.

Mang, dats one bad facelift. Gonna need repeat revision surgeries to maintain dat shit.

If I don't drink and stay a virgin, will I still look young by the time I'm her age?

pandering slag propagandist who works for a comically jewish man named ezra to subvert an otherwise good movement-core.

her neck is already folding over.

I dated a Korean girl who is the same age as this woman, she still looks 22, Goldy looks 53.

Except she doesn't, she was fired, and has been kicked out of the milquetoast Skeptic and Civic Nationalist circles for engaging with ethnonationalists

Shoo shoo leftypol

i thought it was a photoshop before i clicked, fuck thats a bad head

>he doesn't use image hover

lmaoing @ ur life

Pol says this is her pre surgery. She looks older than she is because those dumb fake lips are associated with middle aged trophy wives.

Imagine if that was your face.

>presurgery
>those breasts
ok lol

>If I don't drink and stay a virgin, will I still look young by the time I'm her age?

Gotta get enough sleep and take care of your skin but if you are a woman you shouldn't stay a virgin, get married and have kids.
See having the kids has some impact, like your tits won't be the same after breast-feeding, but the joy of having a family keeps you young vs the increasing neuroses, depression etc. of being a cat lady.

Not even close lmao. I wouldn't take any information from /pol/ seriously

But I'm incapable of having kids because of health complications. I'll take the rest of the advice though.

why do racist hoes thinks they're wholesome? i guess racist dudes don't listen to dre

She's not racists though

You are tho

28 going on 58 core

I call it "not fashion related"

trad thot

So?

Yeah I should have said pre lip injections.