What attracts people to some brands and not others? How do I create an appealing logo?

What attracts people to some brands and not others? How do I create an appealing logo?

advertising

>What attracts people to some brands and not others?
Social media and popularity (Kanye)
>How do I create an appealing logo?
Get Kanye to wear your logo.

Your logo has to mean something and stand for it. When people see it, it has to be associated with something else. Supreme and ASSC are associated with money, power, a sense of fashion. It's literally all marketing.

>Supreme and ASSC are associated with money, power, a sense of fashion.

Are you trying to claim that they aren't to those who buy it? If you are you must either be completely uneducated on the topic or just brain dead.

A logo should either be small and minimal but recognizable.examples nike swoosh,hilfiger red,white,blue golden ratio box, polo aligator, carhartt.

Next you have logos that express personality. Examples supreme, and thrasher, tapout.

Then there are logos that are just the company name in huge font so each customer becomes an advertisement. These are tacky and are good on p e ople like professional athletes that rely on emdorsements. The worst offenders are the gothic clothes that just seem to be such a money grab.

Then theres logos that style their logo so their logo incorporates into the entire piece. I think examples would be dolche and cabana, dickies, and levis .

send your shit to instagram fuckboys (10k + followers) for free and make them wear it

"No"

4 years of design school and some actual inspiration

Hes asking how to make a logo based streetwear brand, which requires neither of these.

Graduating from Antwerp Royal Academy.

how is the ASSC logo associated with money or power

>polo aligator
horse*

>A logo should either be small and minimal but recognizable.

how do I do that

In most cases you have to build something up around your logo, you can't just start out with logo t-shirts or that should at least not be the only thing your brand produces. Assc are just surviving on the Kanye hype.

so I need to have a product first?

Learn about branding.
And graphic design
Associating simple objects with companies.
Apple logo
Nike swoosh
Aligator
Jockey
A penguin

just get some rapper to wear your trash.

You need your brand to be recognised before you start to make box logos

This, NOBODY cares about a no name logo.

what the f*ck are y'all trying to say

You can't just tell me what to do?

Well, it's pretty fucking clear but let me try to explain it again. If you start a brand with nothing to offer but your logo, nobody is going to care about it or buy it.

Oh, I was gonna do something like said
>Then theres logos that style their logo so their logo incorporates into the entire piece.
Designs that incorporate the logo seeing as the logo currently means jack shit right now.

Alot of pr
A whole fuckin lot
But make sure you have a simple easy idenitfiable logo before to do that.

>Supreme and ASSC are associated with money, power, a sense of fashion.
About the dumbest thing I've ever heard

its worn and popularized by rich and powerful people.

>What attracts people to some brands and not others?
association with a certain image/people/lifestyle

lol, assc has no association with money or power.
being worn by famous people means it has hype but that is slowly dying for the brand.

now when people start paying $500+ for assc drops similar to supreme, then you can say it's a symbol of money or power.

nobody wants to be associated with "rich people"
yes people want to appear rich but that is not the same

your brand needs to be "cool", simply put. stand for something. a lifestyle people want
supreme stands for new york skater kids, assc gained popularity through its edgy asian memelord creator

what's a lifestyle people want?

regarding your pic - it's primarily because Kanye was seen wearing Anti social social club. only damn reason why its popular - none other. it's a shit brand with shit design

But he was also seen wearing few other brands which failed to become a meme or even popular

Money and power

>asking a graphic design question on a hypebeast forum
Yo man, creating an appealing logo isn't a one time job, do some real research into design and try and understand that you wont get the answers in one day and definitely not from the kids on Veeky Forums

depends on the demographic

you cant be "educated" you fucking brainlet. end your miserable life please you piece of shit

why do brainlets get this mad when their contrarian opinions get busted

there's no fucking opinion you fucking faggot. i am saying the way you type is fucking annoying and stupid. do everyone a favour and end ur life cunt

epic profanity my dude, you really burned him!