Unironically, what are some Veeky Forums approved hair styles for 2018? Are we going to move away from the undercut? Or...

Unironically, what are some Veeky Forums approved hair styles for 2018? Are we going to move away from the undercut? Or, is it still going to remain popular and relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_haircut
youtube.com/watch?v=vwkto3BcBso
youtube.com/watch?v=nKrMrclcFtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Low drop fade

>are we going to move away from the undercut?
Nah. Its just such an easy and manageable haircut yet stylish.

This is what I think too desu

Undercut moved away in 2013, where have you been?

I think military style haircuts should just stay in, they look the best. Every haircut in dunkirk was awesome

The undercut moved away in 1946. Where have YOU been.

Low drop fade looks good for people, like myself, who have semi-wavy hair and neat trimmed beards.

If you maintain and keep your hair clean I think medium length hair is a style most guys over look

These look like shit after a week tho

yeah man I agree. Ive been absent from this board for a minute, and now people seem to be talking about stuff that was considered "dead" or on its way out back in '14/early '15. I hate to be perpetuating the "le newfag boogeyman" but perhaps the people posting on here now are not the same as the ones who were here two years ago?

You can get a free shave (if its not too long) at your barber to maintain it.

This is the new meme haircut and I love it

This, but that's actually considered long. It's called a Regular Haircut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_haircut

fades have been a thing for years now my guy

I still like messy man buns if they're on handsome men.

I think if it's worn right, the mullet can be pulled off

Veeky Forums continues to shill the mullet
why? for what reason? nobody will be wearing a mullet a in 2018

Unironically???

...well pretty obvious m8

youtube.com/watch?v=vwkto3BcBso

if you're a white man with any semblance of self-respect, the only choice is the timeless Spencer®
Now from the base Spencer® there are some slight variations you can go off of, I'd say depending on your facial aesthetics. Some say Clasique Richard® cut of pre 2010 / Ron Paul campaign is the ideal middle safe bet for most men (pic related, like 4-5 at sides and neat on top). Yeah it's a decent cut, good for weddings and shit like that, meeting your GF's parents etc.

But if you truly feel you can pull it off and assert your inner Anbruch des hyperborean sonnenkinder, then in my personally opinion, go for the peak Spencer®, from only 2 months ago at University of Florida. As seen in following video:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKrMrclcFtE

short back and sides, but not extreme number 0. wavy and slicked back, natural looking, slight shine. bounce at edges. Perfect balance between fash and boy next door.
Whatever you do, keep it short. only girls have long hair you fucking faggot.

the undercut combover you have in OP is great, but that guy's a supermodel. go with what you can pull off without coming across as a try hard faggot.

full male pattern baldness

> not getting refreshers between cuts

probably but I'm kind of sick of how every dude and his dad (hell even mom) has it. It looks nice on most people but it's getting pretty basic, almost like girls and leggings.
Almost.

i think he's talking about the hipster caesar.

>Dunkirk
>military hairstyle

I’m seeing a lot more mullets in the college town I live in - used to be buzz cuts and long hair - now it’s somewhere in between

I don't get how bald fades with beards look okay- having sideburns not connect to anything looks fucking retarded.

Mullets are coming back unironically for girls. I go to school at an ultra stylish school in Brooklyn and there are a handful of chicks with mullets rn. Like a year ago there would maybe be one but there's quite a few and the numbers seem to be growing. In fact one of the girls with one told me (a guy) that I would look good with one, to which I replied hell no.

Is it too late to grow a manbun? Or is that 2015?

Caesar was a balding faggot with comb over.

I've started buzzing my own hair. Great decision.

pompadour though

Me too. It's great I look super violent and I barely need personal hygiene.

just buzzed my head
feels pretty good, I wonder how my parents will react to it

let me guess, they "loveeeeeee xD" stranger things and 80's nerd culture. Despite being born in 2000

I want a helix piercing like this

If I'm tall and built can I pull it off? I'm probably just going to go for it regardless. If it's shit I'll take it out.

cringe
it's already back and ya can't stop it ya dweeb

Low drop fade is just too much mexican football fan, don't go for it.