Which new trends are coming for next year Veeky Forums?

Which new trends are coming for next year Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeHOkoI6hD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

plaid

preme and off/white

Face tattoos

yall are trolling right? Like you wern't actually born yesterday correct? Just checking

Propeller hats

slip dresses

plastic looking fabrics like nylon + latex

trench coat references

pastels for spring (groundbreaking) as usual but more saccharine soft colours -- even at houses that usually wouldn't dare to use such a delicate palette

dark, stiff denim, but not just as jeans

colors, patters, and textures of the late 80s-early 90s mixed with techwear and 'lunarcore' crap.

sheer

Oversized/Cropped jackets.

sheer fabrics, suiting in casual fits, gothic revival

Bold, ultrasaturated colours too

The ironic bowl cut

Nascar jackets

A R T H O E
R R
T T

H H
O O
E E

God I hope so

Futuristic, shiny, cool colors especially violet

Wow

So fucking degenerate. Imagine what this bitch talks about. "Wow fuck drumpf fuck white people, we need to become a minority maybe then we will see real change"

Hey Tripsk(ank), I haven't been on this board in a long while but it's good to see you back. Do people still go on tinychat around here?

>Projecting this hard

Oh fuck off you know all art hoe type bitches are liberal retards.

I wouldn't mind seeing some 50s / early 60s shit coming back
Pen and pencil sets in the front pocket, tucked shirt every day, shit like that

aids needle dress

'60S VIBES. seriously, screenshot this, please. look at asap mob, look at g eazy in "the plan", look at golf+blazers everywhere. i'm completely sure.
>hrrrgh plebe referencing some rappers

yea I'm not saying I look up to them but it's not like a trend is going to emerge from your friend who revolutionizes fashion in his basement

>trying to be effay and not being liberal
are you retarded?

The non-ironic bowl cut

Liberals are only ironically effay
To be truly so you have to be conservative

no idea what makes you think so but what's your opinion on mens fashion?

lol. fucking politics are uneffay overall.

this

Being effay and being socially conservative are mutually exclusive. You might look stylish like Oswald Mosley in that black mock neck jumper, but you won't be effay because you're not doing anything original.

please
>considering the opinion of women to be important.
he's right though
>t. brainlet

grim, stop ruining this thread with your autistic politics.

gus is my nigga

This. Nobody gives a shit, faggot.

By what it's been posted here it seems like the next trends are gonna be 90/00's fashion again

I was thinking of looking for an old dickies messenger bag. That was super popular in like 03
And maybe an Atticus shirt

Anyone feel like fashion has paused for like 5 years? only thing I remember is memebuns and still they look 10000x worse than a Hitler Youth, Dick Ovens is still as fashionable as it was 5 years ago too

I feel like dandy and menswear are totally dead, athleisure has evolved to the tapered sweatpants / tech sneaker shit, there's a lot less band shirts, camping stuff seems to get more and more popular every year

Lot of subtle changes, at least in men's fashion

I feel bad for girls. Seems like they have to completely overhaul their wardrobes every two years

The ruff will make a comeback with a vengeance this year, screenshot my post.

This core, mark my words.

this

What, Ontario homocore? I doubt it

youtube.com/watch?v=SeHOkoI6hD4

No

the ultrasats & regimental references with the trench/overcoat will indeed look pretty fresh and nuanced for next year.

Snakeskin should be mainstream by early 2018. It's been seen in too many of the big Italian houses for it not too.

Modern 80s core if we go by what normies watch on tv

>predicting trends of the future
>it's just trends that are already popular now

Every single fucking time.

>gothic revival

Goth died in the 90s. Soundcloud neo-goth is shit.

That's Formula One though. Nascar jackets are relatively popular where I live, but it's a black area, so they're likely just a staple piece here.

Get some taste user!

Too vague.

A bit idealistic. Likely won't be coming back any time soon in the next years.

10/10

>dude bolitics dosnd mader lmao do wadeber yuo wand :DD

kill yourselves

This has been gaining traction since 2014.

Already gaining relevance.

Only good posts ITT. Everyone else was afraid to dream big.

this but they're not gonna do anything new to it only copy and paste it making normie fashion regress to a worse time period becuase most of them arent fit good looking people. feelsbadman

More and more women will start wearing wigs.

Early 2000s

My hopes and dreams are that period clothes come back.

Yeezy
Off-white
Supreme
Techwear
sweatpants, less denim
Distressed/oversized tops and jeans
More streetwear in general

fashion is just becoming more and more effeminate. I'm awaiting
>male skirts
>male chokers
>male makeup
to gain serious traction

>male makeup
cant wait cuz im ugly as fuck bro

you spend way too much time on Veeky Forums

there won't be any trends in 2018, I'm from the future

Dead brand revival. Only takes a few 'influencers' to rock a dead brand, and it becomes hip again.

These I can get behind. The fluoro purple colour seems like it might be the next shade to hit mainstream. That and that bright yellow (e.g. the shade on the semi frozen yellow yeezys).

Workwear re-emerging might also be a thing, its almost 10 years since it blew up and small revivals here and there are possible. Not the stupid lumbersexual bit with the beard and skinny jeans, but mostly denim, cords, overshirts and canvas material

Me too desu but we won't see it until we get embroidery back. Honestly the West probably doesn't even have the skill to pull off clothes like that.

You would need an all white society or European centric one

actually, scratch that, biker is gonna be the only trend of 2018

Colombia is obsessed with that colour. I think Moto cross is going to bleed into most casual staples, it's already snuck into street wear in a pretty strong way.

Can we expect spiky hair and goggles too??!!

Pattern socks