last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something, help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Demographics poll for that one user that was asking (now with bi options):
strawpoll.me/14611899/

>have the stomach flu
I feel like shit but at least I'm staying under my calorie goals.

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
174cm, 59kg, male, 22
>highest weight
75kg
>goal weight
probably 55kg, depends on how I'll look
>preferred method of losing weight
caloric restriction, IF

My skinnyfat is bothering me, my upper body looks like a skeleton, while my belly is pudgy and ass/tighs are also big.

Are you me? I think the tigh/ ass fat comes from literally doing nothing and sitting on your ass too much. Only way to lose weight in that area is to go jogging every day and decrease the carb intake.

Everyone's saying you can't spot reduce though.

I have the same problem, except I like having a considerable ass. I want to lose the belly though through lots of running, and have been squatting like crazy so I can build a firm ass to keep

I know nobody is going to believe me here but I used to talk to that girl in OP. Her name is Stephanie and she's from Australia. I started talking to her thru tumblr (pathetic I know) this was way before she had "clout" on instagram.

One day she sent me a video fingering herself (which i deleted after we stopped talking) and we stopped talking due to the difference in time zones (Im in the US) and she would give me shit for not staying up to talk to her when it was 2am in the morning here. Anyway, Im sad I never got the chance to go to Australia and fuck her.

thanks for reading my blog

stephqs on instagram
she was dating a non-thinspo black guy last time I checked

>tfw ate an entire packet of pork pies, had half a scotch egg that was 600 cals and had 2 croissants with tuna in them today
yikes
still haven't had any bread though so that's something

yeah ik her IG, Im a non thinspo black guy. ( i think she has a thing for black dudes lol)

also what I wrote happened a few years ago, I never dated her. she just sent sexually explicit photos and vids to me and we texted a lot.

oh lmao, that makes sense. Do you look like this guy in pic related? Seems like they broke up though
Also, what city/state is she from in Australia
>t. Australian

fatass here

I weigh 93kg, 6'.

What's an aesthetic weight goal for my height? Currently I'm trying to get to 80kgs

Also trying to lose so my feet get less flat, I wanna wear shoes and not bulge the sides out.

Do i look like him?

Nah, I'm a 6'0 160lbs skinny athletic dude with absolutely zero tats. As for where she is from, I don't remember. It's been so fucking long since ive spoken to her.

I still have her number. Im not sure if you guys have Area code's there but the first 3 numbers are 402 if that gives you any indication as to where she lives

>2 croissants
>no bread

>tfw found a new thinspo crush with huge tits

>croissant
>bread
>tuna
>in croissant

Je prie pour vos âmes

it's a pastry you brainlet
I was hungry

A pastry that is made out of bread, cretin.

STOP TRIGGEREEEEEEEEENG ME CROISSANT ISNT MADE FROM BREAD

>puff pastry=bread
Ok

brainlet confirmed

yummy

Guys I need some advice. I'm a 6'1" M, about 155 lbs, 23 years old. Over the past 18 months I dropped from about 205 lbs (I used to play college football at a D1 program) down to my current weight, however I'm having trouble losing mass from my thighs and I look like a relatively skinny top half with thiqq as hell thighs. I run everyday but I feel that this actually ends up keeping mass on my legs. Any advice?

salty

stop eating

aw that's the user from the other day? she does have lovely collarbones!

Get back to 205 and stay Veeky Forums you faggot

yeah she said she was having troubles with b/p. Hope she is doing ok

I feel very flattered you posted me, thank you friend.

Guys you are so nice.Thank you!

She is so adorable.

Oh here she is! : How are you feeling?

>She is so adorable.

B A K L A V A
A
K
L
A
V
A

I come from /FAST/, you have no power over me.

The mealcucks in this thread on the other hand...

>low-cut
now you must go to extermination

I think she just has them a little pulled down?

That said, I miss the low cut jeans. High rise is better for THICC not STICC

we both know you are wrong... think about the cheese melting... mmmgmmmhmm

been eating like two horses all day (I'm in (((recovery))) and sometimes you can't help it don't judge) and generally feel shitty about myself, I try not to count meals anymore but it easy reaches like 2500 for the day and I'll still be forced to eat dinner, rip, so yeah mood kinda bad but I just now suddenly experience a real urge to drink and the water feels like nothing before and I just drowned 3 glasses despite having drunk like 7 already today. wew.

only 10? step up your game bro

Im for my 19 already...

but that can be dangerous. how big a glass are we talking here? for me it's 250ml

Good evening thinspo, tell me how are you all doing?

Until today it was a pretty good week. I lost appetite and sleep due to recent events so I ate less than 600cals (mostly veggies and protein) I think.

Sadly with this came that I have no energy and don't feel like doing anything.
I don't know what I am doing for most of the day.

People are asking if something is wrong constantly too.
I wish I could tell them, but I am too stubborn. I am going to try and glow up into my usual self again.

Today I binged on a buttload of bananas, some oats and chocolate.
I chew and spit some of it, and purged a ridiculously tiny amount.
Intake is around 2000cals, and I am exhausted and bloated.

At least I am back to 56kg actually. Think my goal of

bad
i kinda gave up fighting binging so i just wait until it stops and do nothing and stuff my face and drown in regret daily and i planned on quitting purging as well but it's in full force too and I feel disgusting, ahh fuck me the weight keeps getting bigger, i never reached this low before. mummy save me.

I want to get thin so I can find a nice musclegirl gf and fit my whole entire arm into her meaty asshole at once.

What do you recommend?

also you look good babe, you must be hella tall because I'm 48 and my legs I think are bigger on me, at 165cm

Take vitamins at least if you aren't getting enough proteins on certain days, lass.

>hi rise leggings

For progress pics be honest with yourself. Wear something low rise so you can see the nasty belly flub your pants are hiding in that pic, it will motivate you I promise

Croissant is just buttered bread.

you look good still
good to hear you are getting closer to your goal weight

Wow i love russian girls, went down the rabbit hole found a whole stock pile of cuties on insta.

No it isn't. Fucking eat a real croissant it isn't bread

33cl
>250ml
dont be a pussy

I am probably the last person that can give advice.

But think you should not stop fighting against binges/purging. Take baby steps into fixing it rather than giving up. This will cause so much less damage to your mental and physical health.

Thank you. You're so light. I am 170cm/5'7" by the way.

Thank you! I am also happy about reaching that first one soon at last.

I take a multi. Should I get something more?

That is beautiful

Stop giving advice to others if you ignore your own criticism.

You are correct, I'm sorry.

eat more protein and fiber
you'll stop binging on shit foods and taking big dumps feel super satisfying

Approximately how many lbs underweight can you be without it being a serious health risk?

I'm 5'8 and BMI says that after 122 I'll be officially underweight. But I want to keep going.

Make sure you're getting enough electrolytes and vitamin D3, also potassium (for your heart). Avoid sodium/salt to avoid bloating.

Are veins/vascularity good or bad for thinspo?
I have very veiny forearms naturally, but idk if this ruins it for me

Okay so kind of gross but how often should I poop while fasting? I eat maybe 1050 calories a day (2 big meals + Green tea all day) but I shit like once every three days. Is that normal?

She said she binged on bananas, probably good on the potassium side of things

Are you male or female?
Male about 15lb.
Female about 10lb.
Acording to my doctor and most studies.

I will, but it's hard and my self worth plummed after my stomach inflated over the days, I know this sounds retarded but I feel like the fattest and unsexiest person on earth and it just keeps spiralling downward. But I'll try. Making meal plans as we talk.
Upset I can't fast anymore too because I had the impression I was growing. It's a stupid notion but I always wanted to be bigger. You got it so good with 170.

At the moment my common sence is shut off. I see a cookie, I'll eat it. Even f it's not mine. I'll likely won't even be able to pay for it since I forget money at home on purpose. I've been stealing food from others and searching garbage cans and eating sweets dropped on the floor all week. And I eat tons of it. With no end in sight. It's really bad I fully realise that. I work on it.

Yes

yes. when I had 1000 daily I shat once a week.

Thank you, will look after that.

>At the moment my common sence is shut off. I see a cookie, I'll eat it. Even f it's not mine. I'll likely won't even be able to pay for it since I forget money at home on purpose. I've been stealing food from others and searching garbage cans and eating sweets dropped on the floor all week. And I eat tons of it. With no end in sight. It's really bad I fully realise that. I work on it.

You need to talk to a therapist or a psychologist There is actually medication that can help with that. I'm speaking from my own experience.

How do I do that. They likely cost money.

Thank you.
Please don't beat yourself down, ok? Be confident with yourself, because you deserve self love.
A positive mindset will lift your mood and calm you down which helps with binges.

Depends on your insurance if you have one. If you don't work, or you yearly income is about $11,000 you could try to apply for Medicaid. If you go to collage or university they could have a therapist or psychologist on staff for very low rates or even free.

That seems like some severe impulse control like you might have had a minor stroke that effected your frontal lobe. You really might want to see a doctor

nice belly, but she needs some muscles. Skellies are no fun to manhandle.

>low-cut
>pulled back hair
>no mid-abs crease
>kardasian makeup
>duckface

i agree. ofc she has a fidget spinner video

Any else here cursed with stubborn butt fat, I lost ten pounds and see and feel no difference.