>Star Wars coming soon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

projectbyh.com/shop/item/413
youtube.com/watch?v=x1yRMxS7TT8
indexamo.com/collections/shop/products/binding-pant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only thing cool about star wars is the fits so better here then /tv/

agreed, production design is the only reason i even watched all the episodes

Also, should I cop this? It's pretty fucking pricey (over $1000) and there might be better alternatives.

unless it fits you fucking perfectly i would not cop

That's a Henry Lee jacket, right? I follow him on Instagram.

Only cop if you're really fucking sure. It's simple enough to be versatile but that's a huge investment that is niche enough that it'd be hard to resell.

it's this projectbyh.com/shop/item/413

Yeah, that's what I figured.

Kylo kills Luke & Snoke
Leia dies & goes superman
Racemixing ensues
et c

>12985961
(You)

(no U)

Do you feel powerful now?

Stop giving it (You)s

Look at those feminine hips if live to mating press your boipucci

Star Wars is not lunarcore.

what kind of shoes go with this look?

hurrr durrr lunarcao9r is cargo and boots durrrrrr

Kylo didnt kill luke and leia didnt die.

would loved to cop but they come out when i dont have $400 to drop

thicc

we /lunarcore/ now?

no, but both lunarcore and star wars are incredibly gay.

Nice b8 m8

The most Lunarcore movies ever are
ALIEN
STAR WARS 4, 5, 6
Rogue One
Blade Runner 1&2
5th Element
TITAN A.E.
TREASURE PLANET

Guess you can say thats a cool jacket

>not Apollo 13 and The Right Stuff
have you ever read or seen the archived threads from back when this shit meme was formed? The garbage you like is uninspired fiction/fantasy cosplay LARP. Take it to /cgl/.

you realize you're both just naming random sci-fi movies, that have absolutely nothing to do withe Earth's Moon. baka. this "LunarCore" is literally the most tryhard gay core there is on here. It's worse than lil-peep core.

>event horizon is so lunar core dude, 2001

>Watching Rogue One again and the special features and all the design work, sketches, world building, set design, and the best one, the outfit & wardrobe design..

The city, and seedy districts, and markets of each starwars planet and movie is filled with countless nameless characters and aliens and robots, all dressed up in cool outfits and clothes that no one notices, and stopping and actually paying attention or watching featurettes and looking at each ones outfit can give an incredible amount of inspiration

STAR WARS may be the best source of lunarcore since the universe and galaxies are INCREDIBLY huge giving way too an almost infinate amount of clothing, fashion, and outfit ideas..

I was here in 2013 yes
Leave me alone

Lunarcore is fun, and the most interesting thread on this board lately.

nice damage management

Is this lunar?

Definately has the potential for it to be

Just needs to be tailored with embroidery and detailing, etc.

Effay.

>tfw you'll never be a galactic space pilot making good credits and exploring the galaxy as a merchant marine for the Empire..

Star fox has some effay lunarcore

Palladium - The Official Lunarcore Boots™ ?

Lol they seem to be
Was heavily considering picking up these, they're only $30 or so

And they seem to give off a space mechanic vibe

Is this Badge Lunacore?

apollo 13 and the right stuff are not sci fi and literally have everything to do with the moon and real life astronauts...

tfw Veeky Forums is now about semantics

fucking terran bias

Link?

Gross

What do you guys think of my fit, is this lunarcore?

yeah wtc

this raccoon is lunarcore as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=x1yRMxS7TT8

alien is lunarcore

Versace actually goes hard these days

yeah but like lunar inhabitant not astronaut, that way you can incorporate more distressed pieces in your fit.

You know what this is?

thats okay, theyll all be bought within the first 5 minutes of the store opening by scalpers who will list them for 1000 bux immediately after

This is rad

Pretty ded for a Thursday night

Star Trek core

Where is everyone?

Aithor Throup x G Star just dropped. Some good lunar pieces.

don't fucking poison his name with your microtrend faggotry

Don't be tryhard. Collaborations aren't a new thing, and not always a success, this one has some pretty good design and direction.
>pic unrelated

piss off

>Don't be tryhard
m8
you are the one who is labeling shit under arbitrary made up internet microtrends, don't think you have any place calling anyone tryhard

Saw it posted in a techwear forum as well. Pick any label you'd like, but the clothes fit the aesthetic. Also it's pretty dumb to decry dressing up in specific styles which is a big part of fashion hobby.

Id on this please?

>Saw it posted in a techwear forum as well.
that's even more retarded
>which is a big part of fashion hobby
EVER CONSIDERED JUST WEARING THINGS YOU LIKE MAYBE, JUST A THOUGHT

whoops caps lock
but it's fucking retarded, wear things you like, if you feel the need to pack everything in to some easily digestable labels like the dumb fucking sheep you are there is no hope for you
tread your own ground, don't be the dumb ass who just follows nifty sounding "cores" and "waves", it's silly
someone comes up with some 'aesthetic' and you figure "yes, this thing made up this other guy defines who I am perfectly" what are you a retard?

I'm petty sure you're (poorly) trying to troll, but I'll bite a last time. Maybe you'll understand this a bit better
OH WOW, IT'S LIKE HOBBY FASHION HAS MULTIPLE ASPECTS TO IT AND LUNARCORE IS A THING SOME PEOPLE LIKE.

>UNARCORE IS A THING SOME PEOPLE LIKE
why you gotta slap the label on everything on sight though, I don't understand this shit
>oh I like that
>better brand it LUNARCORE™, would be embarrassing to like it otherwise
am I on the right track here? what's the deal?

As a drawfaggle this is neet

Aren't you contradicting yourself?

You say to wear what you like but for me and others here we do, at least I do, so when we see a piece we think is cool or want and fits the aesthetic we're going for isn't that wearing what we like and inherently enjoy??

You make it seem like we're some sort of SUPREME hypebeast that ONLY buys and wears stuff if it says SUPREME on it

I like to draw and design my own stuff all the time, and I like walking around thrift stores and milsurp shops and looking around for that "cool/amazing" "one of a kind" piece that makes me excited to cop or use as inspiration for a homemade design

Lunar core is one of the few styles at least on Veeky Forums that invites you to try out different things and pieces and see if it works, it invites you to go to thrift shops and you might find an old 80s futuristic jacket or vest then go over to your local military surplus and find some weird experimental boots or pants, and some cheap shirts that you later go home and deconstruct and sew into something militarily spacey/or futuristic

You rarely see the kind of work or imagination or creativity in most other styles, and desu it feels like we need to break away from the cargo/palladium meme and start experimenting more, which is why I've been looking at old starwars movies and rogue one for inspo

Anyways that's my little soapbox rant havevs nice day, I'll post some new designs later.

>You make it seem like we're some sort of SUPREME hypebeast that ONLY buys and wears stuff if it says SUPREME on it
no im not jesus christ how dense are you
I don't get the fucking labeling aspect of internet microtrends, it was the most retarded thing day one and it continues to amaze me how people still do it

>You rarely see the kind of work or imagination or creativity in most other style
>something literally everyone says about the retarded microtrend they like

>How'd you know your son was gay?

Isn't the LUNARCORE™ label just an easy-to-use way to describe the style? Adding the -core suffix to whatever the fuck to describe a style isn't an attempt at branding, it's just an easy way to refer to the general look.

Do you realize what board you're on?
Do you think lunarcore is the only "-core"?

It's not so much branding or labeling something, so much as finding random pieces that are usually for something else, milspo/80s sportswear/workwear/ etc etc
And posting it here to show others that like this look, that "hey here's a cool piece that's perfect! or would fit well with the aesthetic we want"

Because lunarcore doesn't usually have it's own section in most clothing stores, so alot of us have to go out or scour sites till we find that perfect piece for the look we want and then we post here cause we know most will appreciate it Or get inspo from it.

Imo I kinda like It, makes the whole thing feel like a scavenger hunt or something, and makes you appreciate when you find that amazing piece you've looked forever for or happened across

Idk why so many outsiders get caught up on stupid mundane things like us calling something "this or that" that's not important

Don't feed the troll.
But to add to the argument: fashion isn't only trying to "look good" but can be about playing dress up or trying to be creative within certain boundaries.
Lunarcore has been around for a while and had (still has?) a large DIY scene associated with, something that ALSO is an expression of creativety and fashion. Far more so than "wearing what you like"

Lunarchan: I had a pair of these that broke. indexamo.com/collections/shop/products/binding-pant
I was thinking of recreating them but borrowing some from these (specifically the front pocket, a larger gusset and articulated knees if I find a good tutorial on it).
Any further suggestions? Was thinking of making them in ventile tying them into a bit into techwear as well.

>which is why I've been looking at old starwars movies and rogue one for inspo
that shit isn't lunarcore.
here is an idea maybe the problem is this stupid microtrend is over 5 years old and there is nothing new or interesting to it is a dated niche forum relic. If you want to get more fits and interest in your LARPY Star Wars cosplay interest come up with a new trendy name and start its own general and let lunarcore die. It was interesting back in 2012. There is nothing at all about the new Star Wars movies that feels like the old lunarcore. You can say it is evolving but it is a dumb fashion trend on a niche board. It isn't evolving or changing your lack of imagination is keeping you stuck in the past.

It seemed like it was heavily implied m88,
And every style has some form of labeling to it in one way or another
And idk why you are so upset about ppl liking certian styles?
Like it makes me chuckle a bit cause I hate dadcore styles so I don't look at them

Yet you feel compelled to come here even if you hate it just to tell us why you don't understand why we like something? That's ridiculous and/or narcissistic
Obviously none of really care if you like or domt like this style, just like if it was the other way round, ppl inherently like what they like
This is probably true to an extent, but where else besides DiY threads do you see ppl designing or handcrafting/tailoring their own pieces and fits?
You certainly dont see hypebeast streetwear ppl do It, nor in styles like dadcore, or techwear, etc etc.
everyone just buys their outfit and they're done, the look is just different than every day styles that's all that separates them

You can go to Acronym and buy an entire techwear fit, and you can go to a thrift shop and easily find 90s clothes for dadcore or Seinfeldcore fits at any thrift shop in the world

but you can/can't with lunarcore, "can" cause the new crop of us have just started and want to play it safe with cargo pants and bombers and palladiums at 1st, but "cant" cause once you have your basics things start getting squirrelly,

you can start adding things that are completely foreign or weird or you can have more modified milspo pieces, or hack up stuff from a thrift store with weird shit you find at a goddamn hardware store lol, you can start making pieces that would look like you're from starwars, or it can be more casual and industrial like something from ALIEN which imo we need to take a break from cause it's becoming boring to me personally and probably many others as well

I was always under the impression lunarcore encompassed fashion from the future?

Why can't starwars be lunar?
Who says I/we have to make a new sub/sub/sub genre? That's ridiculous, to me and many here Lunar core is a broad term for fashion that isn't techwear and is inspired by more sci fi elements and media

And everything gets stale at some point, which is why id like to see more fits and designs from stuff besides ALIEN, and more experimental stuff you'd see in something like old star wars or rogue one, there's plenty of cool stuff in those movies since the world's are so vast

Even found inspo in places like No Mans Sky from the robots and aliens

Trump is the very definition of /lunarcore/

>come into lunarcore thread
>why do you guys have to label this thing lunarcore???

no and neither will anyone else lmao

you think you're being enlightening but you're just really retarded hahaha

id on the jacket and backpack?

wtc pants?

Is that really an AM transistor radio?