Henry Rollins

Is Rollins proof that a fit body is more important than clothes when it comes to being Veeky Forums?
Dude practically never wore anything but a plain black t shirt, if that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E
youtube.com/watch?v=9XKDhnb3z4M
youtube.com/watch?v=-X9kJFHerEg
drive.google.com/open?id=1aPzOWlPf8PQMwnBiAt9rntTTTkT6E3Na
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also a homosexual in denial and a leftist faggot

He's the kind of leftist I like. At least he's not a pussy about his beliefs. No passive aggressive holier than thou shit.

Having a fit body should always take priority over everything else when it comes to fashion. After that, most any shirt will look incredible on you.
But let the rest of this board stay ignorant and /THIN/.

I've heard a lot of seedy shit from musos about him..

Such as?

You must at least be slim (or average without a belly) to look good. Being muscular is alright but takes some work

being predatory with young boys then threatening them into silence among other similar stuff.

Please give more info and proofs if possible. This doesn't surprise me and I'm very interested since I've known for a long time that he's clearly repressing some homosexuality.

Alright, well I don't want to give any names, but a fairly big punk female fronted band came to my city and through talks with them and other similar bands there was this conclusion of "hush hush really psychotic is into young boys but hates himself behavior" straining to remember but one story involved him basically inviting a young punk band of 16yo to open for him or something and they were chuffed but then it turned into "do sex shit with me or ill make sure you never play anywhere again"

They also had a really funny story about Michael Cera, but thats an entirely different thing.

so at what point do you gander this will be a feature on the New York Times lel, at this rate if what you say is true, it's only a matter of weeks

Honestly there has been a huge purge of sexual predators in the music scene, at least in my city, i think it's only a matter of time before it begins to affect those at the top.

He was the lead singer of a good hardcore band, Get in the Van is a very cool book, and he's one of the least annoying "old punks" out there
I think if his band had sucked nobody would care about his physique

He is proves that a penis in the shape of a coke can makes you effay.

please dont ruin henry rollins for me fucks sake

>punk
>leftist
Gee what a surprise

Fuck the predatory sex stuff
I want to hear about Cera :DD

Okay basically:
>Band goes to huge after party at SXSW or something.
>They find out Michael Cera is attending since he was playing with I think Alden Penner at the time
>The drummer and bassist think it would be funny to play a prank on the guitarist/vocalist so they write this note with their left hand that basically says "Hey not to be weird or anything but I'm huge fan of your music and your band - Michael Cera
>Vocalist sees through the ruse right away
>Accuses drummer and bassist of writing it
>They deny it
>Later that night drummer bumps into Michael Cera and they make some small talk about Mister Heavenly the scene etc.
>Then he spots vocalist walking by and has an idea
>"Hey Michael we were playing this prank on our friend, and if you went up to her and said you were her biggest fan it would be great"

>Michael Cera flips his shit
>Like he goes ballistic
>He starts getting up in his face all like "OH SO YOU THINK IM A JOKE DO YOU? SOME KIND OF CREEPY LITTLE CREEP MAN HUH? OH HAHA HAHA EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE CREEP MAN
>Everyone just stops what they're doing to watch Cera flip out
>He notices and stops and then looks at the drummer and whispers "I just don't think you should treat people like that" and walks off
>Later on a mutual friend tell them that he hooked up with her
>They didn't end up having sex because he forgot to bring a condom

how do I get forearms like that? dead lifting?

Top lel, it's like they got to witness Scott Pilgrim outtake or something
I wonder if he ever actually acts or if it's all just 100% him

Genes mostly, but get a wrist roller

general exercise. especially pulling motions, bent over rows, lat pulls and shoulder shrugs all work your forearms.

he was fantastic in twin peaks as marlon brando

Total Veeky Forums brainlet whenever it comes to workouts but how do I get biceps / triceps or whatever they're called like Gosling?

1) It's a close up photo angle which makes the part look larger.

2) Reverse curls, farmer walk with heavy shit

There are junky alkie handy men around my street, they are AIDS tier and have HUGE fucking popping forearms.

yo are those just surplus sweat shorts?
shits fly yo

way less autistic than being a /pol/yp

of course he is Veeky Forums

What kind of dickhead gets his band's logo tattooed on himself twice

My God, his hair is perfect here

You know he wasn't always IN Black Flag, right? Jesus.

>Not holier than thou

youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E

WAIT WHAT HENRY ROLLINS IS A JEW

BWAGAGAGAGA

show us your guns then poltard piece of shit

came here to post this

He insipired me to start working out.

He has great songs and some kind of wisdom.

he has the Bars on him like 6 times. He was probably the first guy to do it

((((fit)))) body
more like dad bod

post fit example

I don't understand the anti-Rollins sentiment by the right. Rollins is hardly a "liberal". His writing in the 1980s and 1990s advocated working out and a brute force attitude towards oppressors. He's a classic liberal, sure, but definitely not a contemporary one.

Who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=9XKDhnb3z4M

I feel like a jackass. I had no idea that Rollins was over 50 years old.
He looks great for his age.

youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E

His political beliefs make no fucking sense in the first place

The guy literally has "I KILL NIGGERS" tattooed across his chest

dumb as fuck lmao

That was just for playing a Neo-Nazi in a TV show. In fact he was likely selected to troll Nazis on account of him being so pro-lgbt.
The boss of the Nazis in the show was played by a very visibly Jewish actor.

A SOUP CAN-SIZED COCK FOR HENRY ROLLINS

are you man enough to go extinct??

Fuck, I was late.

>fit body is more important than clothes
No because of two things

a) You cannot just run around in a city shirtless, you look like a faggot.

b) A fit body looks good in clothes until you hit bodybuilder levels, Rollins is basically ottermode which means he isn't "big".

Also side note that nothing in this world is more gay than bodybuilding. Being "big" means you probably autistically stare at half naked dudes all day, compare yourself to them, and care very much about what others think of you. It's a very self-conscious thing to do, I honestly feel sorry for most bodybuilders because they usually have body dysmorphic disorder and their emotions depend on the admiration of others.

Real "alphas" are never body builders in real life, sure you get hot headed jacked guys, but they aren't real alpha. A real alpha doesn't need to surround himself in the admiration of others or to yell/be aggressive in order to have others follow his ideas. Once you meet someone who makes you think "I would follow this man to hell and back", you will know what a real alpha is.

>Veeky Forums crossborder in denial

This is p.concise. i like your thoughts on the matter. Although I do admire the effort that goes into bodybuilding.

Hit a little to close to home huh?...

>I do admire the effort that goes into bodybuilding.
Same here desu. I still think they are very self-conscious people with some emotional/psychological issues, but the dedication required to be a bodybuilder is something worth admiring.

cool beans

play drums but like

play them properly

from the wrist baby

Black flag sucks and punk is for the mentally retarded.

hate tattoos and i this is the only tattoo ive ever liked

the picture of the dude you posted genuinley looks terrible. Dude looks like some european shithead

Henry Rollins on the other hand is fit and doesn't care much for clothes yet looked 100x better than most people on this board in his prime IMO

he was a big fan black flag way before he became their singer. he was like 17 or 18, was called henry garfield and he was member of state of alert

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=-X9kJFHerEg

shut your dumb ass up

Lmao if you think Rollins is otter ode your opinion doesn't matter for shit because you don't know anything about muscles

>I don't want to give any names

can't give what you don't have

everyday is neck day

ya god damn right

/pol/ needs to leave

Does not apply to this situation since it wasn't "some other poster" who brought up politics.
It makes sense that /pol/ users can't separate their other interests from politics; that's why you all need to stay in /pol/.

Veeky Forums is a christian confederate website. deal with it

The funny thing is that you think your not being political, but you are in a thread dedicated to the discussion of a person who is a raging anarchist, leftest, communist, faggot. A raging anarchist, leftest, communist, faggot that makes this known to people everytime he opens his fucking mouth.

>hey Veeky Forums let's talk about henry rollins!
>I don't want to discuss all the crap he spews out of his mouth! I want to talk about his gym sweats he cut into shorts!! ! !!!

And on top of everything you don't even realize that by only saying to people who disagree with leftest bullshit you have actually made yourself lefty/pol/ and "above politics" in general...

I don't know what I expected though...Veeky Forums is the most newfag, underage, and minority board on this website...

this basically

>You cannot just run around in a city shirtless, you look like a faggot.

But what do you do in summer when you go to the beach or a pool party?
You ain't gonna be wearing winter clothes and tech wear all the year buddy

>A fit body looks good in clothes until you hit bodybuilder levels, Rollins is basically ottermode which means he isn't "big"

You don't need to be a big bodybuilder to be fit. It goes from being lean and with a healthy look

Stop making excuses to not lose weight you lazy fuck

>states exactly the same point that the person he was replying to was making
>Veeky Forums reading comprehension

Not even memeing, do shit a carpenter would do. My dad's one and he got thick ass forearms/wrists. Even just swanging a mallet/hammer around.

>Rollins is basically ottermode

no he fuckin ain't he's too wide, he's like a fit dad

>Once you meet someone who makes you think "I would follow this man to hell and back", you will know what a real alpha is

nah you mean you'll find out how much of a cocklord you are fuckin fag

>too wide
Thats called body structure user, and it has nothing to do with being fit.

>Projecting this hard

What's the tattoo on his right arm called? The one that looks humanoid. I've seen it on another dude at the gym, similar age with Henry too.

>Is Rollins proof that a fit body is more important than clothes

No, Rick Owens is. He literally wears the same thing for 3 years and looks good because of his fit body.

>doesn't even understand what projecting means
>Veeky Forums intelligence

he literally doesn't. The only reason you think he does is because you fell for a meme. Rick Owens dresses like garbage and in 20 years he'll be a fucking joke the same way that Motley Crue was considered cool in the 80's.

fucking kek

Einsturzende Neubaten band logo.

For me, this is peak aesthetics. Fuark

THE BARS THE BARS THE BARS THE BARS THE LIES THE LIES LIES

>Go to fashion board
>Someone brings up Henry Rollins and the clothes he wears.
>People discuss his clothes because they're not autistic
>Bring up his political beliefs because it's already been an hour since your last internet argument.

Yeah, he's a piece of shit leftist, but so are most people that are into fashion, do you really feel the need to bring it up every time?

Liberals are the majority, if you "JUST HAD TO SAY SOMETHING" every single time one is mentioned you must lead a very tiring and frustrating life.

>You were named after this guy

Effay as fuck if I could be honest for a moment senpai

Little girl on the right has cool fucking wool socks

>5'9
>effay

Kira is vintage waifu

Kira is beautiful

I bought Get in the Van a few years ago on Amazon Kindle
I am in the process of ripping all the pics from it
here's a link, check back over the next few minutes and I'l add shit to it as quickly as I can get the pics
it's ~300 in total
and of course there'll be a zip for download once everything's up
drive.google.com/open?id=1aPzOWlPf8PQMwnBiAt9rntTTTkT6E3Na