Fuccboi General

What are some versatile non white/black shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

adidas.ca/en/mens-gazelle-shoes/BB5498.html?cm_mmc=AdieSEM_Feeds-_-GoogleProductAds-_-Shoes-_-BB5498&cm_mmca1=CA&dfw_tracker=17988-http://www.adidas.ca/en/mens-gazelle-shoes/BB5498.html-0012&gclid=CjwKCAiAvMPRBRBIEiwABuO6qSVcZ6BIp6jLgex3Rxx5e9YMAwK1lEWVeIFdNYgDNyxWAKG40zNkZBoCEqkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
sneakers-magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/k-Nike-SB-Blazer-Low-GT-Grove-Green-2.jpg
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/liberal-fever-swamps/530736/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Similar question, is a white sneaker essential for a capsule wardrobe? Any recommendations for one that's no CP?

Vans DX leather court (white). Just remove the tags

W2c a plain grey good quality hoodie

I will make an infographic to answer this question when I get home cuz it's a common question and the answer is different depending on your price range

Nothing is necessary for a capsule wardrobe but white sneakers are undoubtedly one of the most versatile shoes you can buy. You should love every piece in a capsule wardrobe, don't just get something because it's versatile.

Gazelles in faux leather:
adidas.ca/en/mens-gazelle-shoes/BB5498.html?cm_mmc=AdieSEM_Feeds-_-GoogleProductAds-_-Shoes-_-BB5498&cm_mmca1=CA&dfw_tracker=17988-http://www.adidas.ca/en/mens-gazelle-shoes/BB5498.html-0012&gclid=CjwKCAiAvMPRBRBIEiwABuO6qSVcZ6BIp6jLgex3Rxx5e9YMAwK1lEWVeIFdNYgDNyxWAKG40zNkZBoCEqkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Side question, where do you guys get your high waisted jeans? Tried looking in Uniqlo and never found anything, Levi's?

Ty

Thrift and don't be afraid to go to the women's section

shit, i just read the "non-white" part. Disregard the link. Personally I got Nike SB Blazer lows and they look great.

sneakers-magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/k-Nike-SB-Blazer-Low-GT-Grove-Green-2.jpg

Anything like this, brown looks pretty good with almost everything

I know what are you doing here...

What brand is this, it's the one uzi was wearing in his album cover

undercover batwing bag. reverse image search is your friend, user.

What do you mean? I used these as my beaters for a year, with blue jeans and also beige pants mainly. I live in a really cold and small town near the countryside. It goes well with the outdoor style of the place

Jeans/pants with a 28" inseam for around $80 or less? Should I just buy a sewing machine?

Any Carhartt Clash parka owners here? What's your specs and what size do you have? How's the warmth?

Thanks

Getting your pants hemmed costs like $10 man. But at your height you should be buying literally everything at least a little long and hemming it so that it just barely touches your shoes so you'll look as tall as possible

is there a difference in fit between ozweego 2's and 3's?? i tried on some 3's and found that my size is a uk9.5/us10 but i want to buy some cream ozweego 2's.

Yeah but it's still like a week or two wait and a decently far drive. I'm beyond saving in the height department, I just don't want my pants to look bunched and shitty. Little baby $30 sewing machine doesn't seem like a bad investment.

Yeah you should probably just buy a sewing machine and practice tailoring some old pants or thrift store pants or whatever.

can someone pill me on black pants and brown leather boots?

Every pair of Levis that I've purchased in the past have been made in Egypt. I ordered a pair on sale on Black Friday and they're made in Mexico and of noticeably lesser quality. So, did they move production to Mexico since the last time I purchased a pair or do they just send lesser quality products when you buy them on sale?

Black pants + Brown boots = 50/50 chance of looking fine

Black Boots + Brown pants = great

Brown leather + Black leather = NEVER

whats the quality like on superdry coats? i just got one as a gift. there's no obnoxious asian script or branding on it, and it fits and looks decent so I wouldn't mind wearing it desu

If you already have it and you like it, then why bother asking this question? Why not wear it and find out for yourself? Are you just looking for validation or something?

why wear the jacket if someone knows that they they're of shitty quality and can tell me about it? i can put the thing up on e-bay. come on man, why else would i be asking?

You didn't pay anything for it, so if it's of shitty quality, you're out nothing.

He just said he might put it up for sale you dickhead.

Their jackets are pretty warm but mediocre quality wise. Only a step up from h&m or zara.

Not entirely Veeky Forums but not sure where else to ask; anybody know some good online etiquette guides? For pretty much anything social; general dress code, expected behaviour, faux pas, and so on.

these look like old people shoes

where to find the jacket inpic related, or something similar. someone suggested barbour, but couldn't find anything that looked similar on their website, or sites that sale barbour jackets. need something that is light, most things I've found that looked similar were too bulky

Thoughts on wearing with this? would grey joggers work?

yes

What the fuck boy

So when's that new Rick that Leia had on in the bunker dropping?

You won't get a jacket like that without it being heavy/bulky

I use a pair of Nike Tennis Classics I found at an outlet store for $30.

Eww

Can someone ID this bag or show me something similar?

How do I get hair like this?

does anyone know what brand this baseball cap is? if it even exists.
or where I could find this one? Abything that helps

W2C decent quality orange camo trousers that would fit a guy with short legs? Like 30L?

Do you have to be tall to pull off a parka?

Where can i find some good looking hats?

>tfw I made this inverted-color image and posted it two and a half years ago

how come you posted it first now, OP?

same fit imo

hOW DO I FUCCBOI IF I DONT WANT TO MANAGE MY HAIR LIKE AN OBSESSION BUT WANNA LEAVE IT OVER 1.5in?

Currently at like 6-7in long maybe

w2c something similar to pic related?? Pretty hard to find a pair of slim fitting black cargos that dont look like complete shit

Gap, Uniqlo, AEO all have 28 inseams, all of them are pretty cheap

ty. is there a quality difference? like in pictures the 2's seem to be made of a nicer leather whilst the ozweegos i put on seemed slightly plasticy

I tried and nothing came up :'(

fuck forgot to ask my question. What kind of beanie is this?

Do not cop
How did you find the picture without knowing its origin

on the website it's from it's labeled under the generic category "Hat"

What more do you need to know

the specific type of beanie it is lol

Well it has cable knitting if you're wondering about the pattern
And it's one of those pussy hats

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/liberal-fever-swamps/530736/

want to get a comfy hoodie for winter
below 45 bucks or euros
preferably somewhere with free international shipping
doesn't have to be brand name but i like the north face, adidas and similar
can also be second hand, i dont mind
what can yall recommend

uniqlo has v cozy hoodies

question:
when buying tops (jackets shirts sweaters ect) is it better to shop for what fits the shoulders or the chest? I have broad shoulders @ 18 inches, and my chest is a 34. any brands for freaks like me ?

my 67 year old physics teacher wears these with bright pink socks 10/10 100% cop

is it just me or does 90% of the threads on this board constitute as advice

What are some jeans with a similar fit to 3sixteen’s classic taper?

Are uniqlo's Merino turtlenecks good for their price? I bought a Brave Soul black turtleneck and like it but wondered if paying the £30 for a Merino one is worth it

Shops/brands in South Korea that westerners won't look retarded wearing?

what sites have good replica bape

DHGate, look for the ones that have reviews with pictures and compare them to the real thing.

I know the sleeves are too short, but is it passable or does it warrant the $50 return shipping to get a sizeup?

Anyone know what sneakers are these?

They are probably DC's cuz' the guy is sponsored by them but I can't seem to find them on their website

What are good chinos to buy in EU?

what are some designs i could put on the back of my denim jacket(silk screen)

Should I get these? Will I regret buying them? They're $35 shipping.