How do I develop a succinct, consistent personal style?

i wanna look like a cartoon character

i want my entire life to align

i want to eat the same meal everyday

i want 2 make sense

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."
Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self Reliance

if i've got a little mind i might as well have a hobgoblin as well

:'(

What cartoon aesthetic?

Do dat Homer look/lifestyle if you do it

u no how they wear...

the same thing in every...

episode

Who are you trying to communicate with and what are you trying to say? If you are trying to communicate with people like you then observe what things you assume about people you see analyze whar about them caused you to make that assumption and adopt the elements that communicated to you what you want to communicate to others. Then go somewhere bespoke and have them make patterns for garments that you want with the precondition that they give you the pattern after. Have multiples of the same garment with different colors and fabrics for the weather and season. This is going to be expensive af but totally worth it.

i really appreatiate your response. I personally am a fickle man and as such find it very difficult to pin down a specific personal avenue. I want to be the same everyday but im not :'(

Im hoping to cultivate an avenue upon which to ride i h8 myself

> succinct style
nigger that word does not mean what you think it does

maybe it doesn't mean what you think it does, be more humble

or maybe it means exactly what we both think it means and u just ain't on the same level, u just don't get how a style can be succinct

you just need to get inspired mate

THE WORD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS CONCISE, SUCCINCT IS USED WHEN YOU REFER TO WRITING YOU INBREDS

God damn non-whites shitting up this board have gone too far now

Concise: giving a lot of information clearly and in a few WORDS; brief but comprehensive

Succinct:(especially for something written or spoken) brief and clearly expressed.

Both mostly apply to written language but one exclusively applies. I believe you will find it is you who is the nigger.

Man I loved those when I was a kid, I thought they looked so cool.

I'm almost kinda disappointed that I don't have one as an adult.

lmao thats even more wrong dummy

what if I told you a style was out spoken words and OP is clearly trying to be a minimalist ape who wants those words to be le clean le sharp le artistic

yeah, i my aunt had one when i was like 7 and whenever i saw her i'd just flick through it thinking i was like some cool business guy

yh i think i've had depression or something for like 5 years so i dunno wat 2 do about anything desu, my lifes a mess

We both go to Reddit but please don't bring shitty Reddit phrasing here.

>not growing up with and living with depression until you die

im le sorry

Start meditating. You won't because your sure your depression is different but it really does help

did for a while and it helped but then i slipped again back to square -14
i will again tho pray for me

will do. no time like now. unless your at work.

u don't know me homie, i used to meditate but it didn't really do anything, i also did mindfulness and it stressed me out but i did focus on and commit to being 'in the moment' and avoid things like 'over thinking' and 'sub-vocalization' which had a profound effect on me and almost lifted me out of depression however the material circumstances i was in at the time were shit and sucked me back down
i am now re-commited to entering back into the mindstate which previously helped me and so fuck u, u smug cunt
why is everyone only interested in putting other people down? like 99% of the replies on this site are just people shitting on someone
thats why braindead turds love to jump on obvious b8 because there so desperaate to spout some hateful shit

I guess I phrased it that way in because when I was depressed I would resist making those changes because I was sure it wouldn't work and I was hoping to convince you to give it a try even if your first responsponse was to dismiss it. best of luck to you.

thx srry for calling u a smug cunt, i guess i need to work on giving people the benefit of the doubt

kek
this is what it looks like when someone realises Veeky Forums isn't for them boys
soak it in

There are good posts they are just rare. If you stay here long enough you will learn to treasure them.

>eat the same meal everyday
I do this, not great desu
The only meat I eat is chicken so I don't get alot of iron and now I get light headed alot

except i been here longer than u so shuffle on blud

fuck off nigger or pseudo-nigger

u have a twitter account, dnt talk 2 me

buy a garfield watch off of ebay nigga

>I get light headed alot
probably a sign of health right HOLY SHIT

w2c jacket?

literally only wear a few fits that can be matched with each other, and hold some for "special occasions." Go for coverage. Only thing to alter are accessory pieces, watches, jewelry, etc. Makes Veeky Forums much easier.