last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something, help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

>university on 700 cal
Easier than I thought desu

>190cm
>curent weight: 63kg
>male
>18
>65kg
>75kg
>not eating shit
>idk

very pretty

Reposting this here since I didn’t notice the new thread.

Where to cop stuff for 20-21” waist? I want to buy skirts and high waisted shorts that are still fairly modest.

Also, 4’11 80-85 lbs depending on how much I forget to eat.

are you the mexican user?

have you tried topshops?

copypasting from the old thread

I sometimes find some cheap, small and nice stuff at Tally Weijl. They have really small sizes

>183, 70, m, 20
>highest 76
>lowest 61
>goal 62
>cutting cals and running
>skeleton king

size small t-shirts are too tight but size medium is too loose. wtf should i wear?

Not Mexican, half Jap. I’ve posted a bit before but mostly just about watches.

But yeah, I usually need like XXS or smaller depending on the place. I can sometimes get away with a little larger.

Also does Y-3 carry much that’ll be small enough for me? I like the shoes a lot and the clothes look nice, but I’m uncertain about sizing.

>skeleton king
As in Dota?

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

medium with slim/muscle fit

>Those shoes
eeewww
Most likely some degenerate emo roastie.
Bloody disgusting.

Y-3 clothing is Adidas fit, so probably not. The XS skirt I have is like a 25-26" waist. Shoes are probably fine if you're wearing adult sizes (above EU 36)

>Can wrap hands around thighs
>Can't tell if it's because i'm skinny, or just because I have big hands

>had 2 eggs and a pancake this morning
>100 cal bag of chex yogurt mix for lunch
>just came home after a 2 mile walk
>weighed myself
>lost 5 pounds

feels good man

Thanks! I'm actually interested in Buddhism though. I'll check the stoics out anyway.
It's just been too much time since the last time I was truly happy, how could my heart not turn to stone and pain consume me?

Another buddhanon here. Remember that desire is the cause of all suffering.

Rip, kinda want to get ready to start dressing for that dystopian cyberpunk future now that net neutrality is dead.

Follow up question, will longer hair make me look older? I’m sick of being asked about where my parents are or if I need to call an adult. I’m 19 years old

yep I've been in a similar situation and the stoics really helped me, so I felt the need to post

probably hair and clothes are the only thing that can age you, makeup as well

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
5'7"
169 lbs
female

>highest weight

>goal weight

>preferred method of losing weight
Decreasing calories and getting off my ass, and frequent fasting

>aesthetic you're going for
I just want to be a skinny girl who can pull off most types of clothing.

I'm not big on makeup and I wear a lot of milspo stuff anyway, so I don't know what to do about that. I guess I just have a youthful face.

Well, I'd say that desire can be a cause of suffering. But ultimately, there is a whole chain of interdependent origination that we need to take in account. This chain does not have a beginning nor an end. If anything, I'd posit ignorance to be the cause of all suffering, but then again, ignorance is dependent on rebirth. There are no absolutes in Buddhism, and if there are, they have to be understood as empty (because they depend on a non-absolute, they aren't independent).

What was the situation you were on?
I think I'll just speak my mind to her and get an objective answer. I'm just so afraid of rejection. I've always repressed my own feelings and when it comes to this topic I never know what I actually feel.

my situation:
life long anxiety
depression spikes once i hit 13
get girlfriend
get dropped

Also, just if you are confused about things in general or have a tendency to anxiety, I think the stoics can help

What other boards does /thinspo/ frequent?

>Veeky Forums
>/mu/ (only for comedy purposes)

you said you were half jap right? Thats probably the issue, always hard to guess Asian ages, skin never seem to age lmao.
Yeah if you wear milspo, fashion probably isn't the issue. Having said that though, milspo won't age you as much as say formal-core.
Youthful face isn't a bad thing anyway, you'll probably appreciate it later

I've been doing the arm/leg/abs workouts by Taylor r on youtube. I'm happy with the results so far, especially noticing an impact on my thigh gap. The videos are targeted at girls though.

I dont think most people here really understand how important drinking a fuckload of water is.

I don't really look asian at all though, blonde hair and blue eyes. Guess my eyes are a little slanted but I didn't know I wasn't full white until I met my birth parents last year. Formal stuff just makes me look like a little girl playing dressup or lolita shit. Honestly might just stop giving a shit and go full /cgl/ lolita-core every day.

lit, sci, biz. mu sometimes

Yeah maybe its better just to style yourself as the cute girl, and forget about trying to look older. Doesn't sound like you can do much about it, but just wait for time to pass.
You look great btw

/cgl/ mostly

Yeah, it's just kinda weird sometimes. People mistake me and my girlfriend for mother/daughter sometimes when she's really not much older than me. Just 6'2 and Veeky Forums. I guess I can settle for being small and cute, but having to show ID to get into PG-13 movies until like a year ago was horrible.

wait.. your GF is 6'2 and Veeky Forums? Is she like an athlete or something?

you look really good. I'm 20 but look about 15. at least it'll be good later in life right?

Wondering if anyone here is making an effort to eat less meats. Not trying to go vegetarian, but I know the benefits of removing more from ones diet is there. Generally I just need help to make it a bit more interesting, some essential stuff I should be buying, etc.

>kinda want to get ready to start dressing for that dystopian cyberpunk future now that net neutrality is dead.
this desu only I'm a 32 year old autist.

Yeah she played highschool volleyball/basketball, currently playing basketball in college. Also did powerlifting as well so she can put me over her shoulder pretty easily. Pretty nice.

Also am i still at a pretty normal weight? I've ever really been conscious of my weight or anything, mostly just preferred healthy foods and been forgetful to eat. People always say I have an eating disorder, but I don't think I do. That gives me more anxiety than the thought of gaining weight does.

/mu/ /tv/ / v/ /a/ and /m/

You're in a thinspo thread, so you're not exactly the pinnacle of mental health, but, I think a lot of us manage to not be too messed up.

Yeah figured basketball
Looks pretty on the lower end of normal still so I wouldn't worry. If I saw you in the street I wouldn't assume you were anorexic if that's what you mean

Started on /r9k/ 3 years ago. Thankfully I haven't been on there in 6 months.

Now it's just
>Veeky Forums
>/mu/

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /diy/ /int/ /tv/ mostly.

feeling a lot better today, feel lean

mu, and sometimes fit.

As expected, my weight loss is not as fast as it should be, it's a good thing my determination is insanely high.

900 calories today, 180 lbs.

/k/, /r9k/, and occasionally Veeky Forums

shave

How do you guys avoid having to piss every 10 minutes when hydrating or water fasting?

pics of eyes?

here, no makeup on because i'm a lazy idiot

definitely wouldn't think half Japanese, but you do look very young

Yeah I had no idea myself. It really doesn't show through whatsoever. My hair isn't that color naturally, it was red when I was younger and now it tends to turn a dark brownish when I don't dye it.

Also technically I'm not half "Japanese", I'm half Ainu, which is different but ehh...

Give me a (You) if you've completely fucked your cycle with this shit. What even is a period?

i'm friends with a girl whose /thinn/
how do I cuff her?

Don't have one that's noticeable due to anorexia when I was younger. Doctor says I can take BC and get one again, but I don't really care. I'm like all scar tissue or something inside, so no kids anyway.

Mine's still heavy af and a week long, wtf.

You look like a fourteen year old boy. I think if you had longer hair or styled it differently, it would help. You just don't look very feminine in the face besides having the prepubescent boy thing going on.

Damn I was kinda kidding. Sorry user. That sucks.

Probably because I don't wear any makeup or anything, idk. I'm not all that feminine but I haven't been mistaken as a boy in a couple years. I would grow out my hair but I'm lazy and like being able to wash it in the shower in under a minute. Lazy lesbian feels.
Honestly it's not that bad. Periods suck and so do kids. Mine is just like finding a small red spot in my clothes every once and a while, never anything I have to pay attention to.

damn, you really do look like a 14 year old boy in this pic lol, but your body is feminine so I could tell you're a girl if i saw you in person

Nice eyes though

she's not 6'2 that's a lie, probl y 6' at most

Thanks, I think my face is slightly more feminine if I show the jaw/mouth area, but I don’t want to show full face pics on Veeky Forums really. Maybe if I wore more makeup or something.

She’s literally 6’2. Sorry you seem to know more about someone I’ve dated for over a year than I do. Maybe you should take your manlet insecurity somewhere else.

w2c tall gf

No idea really. I met her near the end of junior year in highschool. She asked me out and I said yes. I’m a total autismo and I’m 99% sure she only asked me out because she’s a lolicon or something.

>lolicon
Damn. Just looked that word up. Think I'm on an FBI watchlist now. Thanks.

Also, to any tall femanons. 6'3" Veeky Forumsg here. I'll never ask you why you aren't eating more or, "Are you sure you don't want some? It's really good." We can go out for lemon waters and laugh at fatties. Call me.

>6'3
How does it feel to be king of manlets?
t. 6'4"

Kek.

Honestly? Feels good. I would even take being 6'2" if it meant finding clothes and shoes easier. 6'4" is like the limit of possibly looking good and being thinspo.

>mfw 5'8"

>I'll never ask you why you aren't eating more
You'd probably ask why I'm eating so much kek
>tfw 6'3"

dat b/p red-knee :(

I fucked up. I'll have to fast during the weekend.

I don't

The progress is so fucking slow but when I eat less than 800 cal a day I feel fucking terrible and can't work. Fuck I wish I was naturally thin.

You could do more if you combine it with a bit of distance running. And you'll probably feel better, making the whole process easier

I used to jog 5k every other day, but around month or two ago I started having chest pains during jogging. I fear my heart might be fucked up or something so I stopped.

How do I get over my complete lack of self-control? I feel like a waste of space. I'll never be Veeky Forums.

You can improve your self control by exercising it. You just have to try and try until you make it. Every battle you win, you'll get stronger. Also realize that you should start now. Not tomorrow. Not the next week. Now. If you're eating something right now, throw it to the trash right now.
I fucked up today and bought cookies. I ate one and threw them away. Do not let sunk cost fallacy meme you.

Stay away from diet/zero/light sodas. They give you the absolute worst cravings

I don't want to put the blame on other's but I was raised by a fat family and I'm finding it incredibly hard to break the bad habits I was raised with. I tried counting calories but it was pretty difficult considering I live with my dad still and we mostly eat out or get fast food or something. Any suggestions? I have lost a bit of weight. The heaviest I was ever at was 444 but now I'm around 370. I'm 6'8" so I'm not as obese as the numbers seem to imply but I'm definitely fat as fuck and hate myself for it.

Yeah start cooking your own food. I started cooking for the family more often and that made it possible to eat healthy without being persuaded to eat the junk the others ate

Start fasting, it's the fastest(hehe) way you can lose weight if you're this fat. Just stop eating, only drink water or black coffee and buy multivitamins. If you fail and eat something, don't despair and just try again.

190cm and 63kg are you fucking mad!?

Explains the blue eyes and overall look. That would be insanely rare with ethnically half japanese admixture.

Consuming salt helps you retain water.

is there any way to reduce fat in the corners of the mouth?
i'm 5'7, 116lbs (female)

that also bloats you up

rather just pee

800 calories is a fuckload of eggs

start eating shit with low calories that fills you up

search low calorie dense foods

I'm alright with my weight but i really need to put on some muscle. sorry for the shitty pic.

Nice hips

Maxillomandibular advancement and expansion

It’s actually just my normal knee, I don’t b/p. I’m not really like healthy eating habits, but I don’t starve myself and I don’t b/p. I just eat healthy and don’t eat all that much. I just eat when I’m hungry.

Yeah that makes sense, I don’t think I got anything out of being half Japanese anyway other than maybe height?

Yeah, you gotta get on Dr. Joel Fuhrman´s diet. Sets a good base for getting leaner and its good to read his book or at least watch a TED talk. In making it more interesting you can get his cookbook, but there´s a lot of foods included in the diet. Just avoid meat and stuff with white flour.

I'm a guy. i don't want nice hips

I'm not into the animals and saving the planet and all that shit, but meat just tastes worse now. Like the quality of the regular stuff you get in the store in America is nasty. I'll eat the organic stuff from Whole Food's or certain restaurants, but when I order a chicken wrap or something at a normal restaurant the chicken is always super tough. It's gross.

Try hunting your own stuff, it’s kind of hard to get into but fresh venison is very light and probably about as natural and organic as it gets. Fishing for your own food as well. Being active outdoors is a good way to keep off weight. Going hunting and hiking is all the exercise I’ve had to do for a while

You look more 1/4 than a half.

is (semi-self induced) throwing up after binge eating really that bad?

nah it's all good you'll be fine

yes that's bad. Get healthy lean