FULL COMMUNISM core

Posting some inspo, feel free to add your own. DPRK, Bolshevik stuff you name it, is welcome.

Also, bash the fash

Comrades on bicycles

Fisherman on the coast. Very effay

Just google gulag, you'll find all the inspo you need.

w2c this hat

In a fully communist society we wouldn't even need hair generals. Think of all the saved space in the catalog!

There is not a single flaw in this picture

What's your favourite communist regime, anons? My favourite is Stalin, I loved how he killed those kikes and gays, though it was also pretty rad when Lenin rounded up the subversive liberal leftists and shot them, sending all those stupid artists and fashion designers to the gulags was a rad move too, wouldn't want any poems or paintings - we need to burn those, destroy museums and sell national art. Don't leave any ancient architecture standing either, its decadent symbols of the bourgeoise! Demolish those museums and galleries and sell them abroad. It was pretty cool when they sent a man to space, after trillions in funding and help from the capitalist American pigs and an entire continent of indentured workers.

My second favourite communist nation is The People's Republic of China, I love all the "communist" goods we receive and the "communist" labour that creates all the clothes most of you are wearing.

Also, if you, like me, enjoy nature and the great outdoors, do not google Lake Karachay, full gay space communism is the future after all!

Im feeling like a 15 today desu

Lmao, "communist" PRoC is one of the biggest and least ethical capitalist markets in the world, not to mention the thriving North Korean capitalist black market, which is the only way a lot of people can even get food in NK

this picture would be fucking hilarious with a uniqlo logo in the bottom right corner instead of that site and their logo

>everything wrong with communism is capitalism
lmao

eh

looks a bit like a greek fisherman hat

kek their military officials look like villagers and their uniforms don't even fit, at least fascists looked nice.

Got any OC fitpics or yourselves you can post or?

Best Korea also isn't a communist state, but I guess communist just means "not capitalist" on Veeky Forums.

>There is not a single flaw in this picture
thats where ur wrong

why does he wear such baggy trousers?

is he taking that piggy to the vet?

when you and the lads decide to pick a random haircut number but you end up with the number 15

Fuck off Tankie. Tito or Allende or grfo

copypasta

east germany best germany

god i love strichtarn

funny how i make fun of fashwave threads and then eagerly post in this thread

did u no that 240 in every 100,000 female prostitues in the u.s. are murdered? which means its about as dangerous as being a coal miner in the 1930s