Why do people find him attractive?

why do people find him attractive?

they don't

Unironically I have this sharp jaw shape.

Do they? He's the only person I'd unironically use the word bugman for. His taste and style are like a bugmen mood board.

karlie kloss seems to have a rock hard ladyboner for him in ever video she appears in

You mean an underbite?

money

charisma

personality and charisma. that shit matters a lot to women regardless what r9k says

Its just a hoe, who is trying to get a lil bit of his fame

Nobody consider him as anything above 5/10, stop being delusional

lol

>karlie kloss
literally who?

*donkey kong noises*

literally kys

/Thread

man has a funny nose/chin/mouth combo

>sharp jaw
His jaw isn't sharp, but he does have a strong chin. He looks like he might have an underbite as well.

Pretending to like ugly Jews is an important skill if you want to be a famous woman in the USA.

>an heroing
>for not knowing some thot
Kay.

She's a model.
You should know her since you're a Veeky Forumsg

>you have to know every model by their name

I've actually seen her in those "make your own site" ads or something like that. Have you seen her on MMM runway.......?

he is ugly as fuck

he don't wear glasses all the time for fashion

they don't
they just like his content that he puts on youtube.

Who?

The way he ruins his ray bans and takes off the logo really pisses me off.

No, it's fame and money. He has an underbite and is legit ugly af.

tiny mouth nose too close the mouth nose like a beak and could land an airplane on it alien

He looks so weird, and not in a good way.

There's a very fine line between ugly and uniquely striking and and a combo of charisma+money+fame make some thing of him as the latter. Not rocket science lol

Can we talk about how he makes trash clickbait content? How about how he makes ads about as original and fake deep as Hallmark cards? How bout that he longboards and rides an electric skateboard or is middle aged but dresses like a 15yr old? Even if he was pretty it wouldn't make up for this level of sinning.

He looks the Australian shitposter meme

ruined or made better? ;)

his Work Ethic. this is what all celebs praise him for. He's a god damn machine, anything is possible with this caveman fucker

looks like a fuckin caveman, what a genetic disaster

hes one of the ugliest people alive, what are you talking about

Could it be?