but it hurts my tummy and makes my brain not work
>Eat healthy
but it tastes bad
>Do cardio
but it hurts my limbs

Already at sub 10% body fat

>tfw round cheeks at 6'0"/122 lbs

Every minute is agony

Then continue to suffer you fat piece of shit.

Only one of those guys posted is maybe under 10% body fat.
This is also bait

Doen't change much

Amazing

Isn't it bad for your health to maintain fat under 10% for a long time?

I'm a lanklet athlete so I don't have much of a choice

no, i like my fat and my fat loves me.

why does this guy look like the banana meme

Holy shit

went from radio dj to school principal

that fuckin philtrum

also this is only good if you already have a good skull structure

>eat less
start slow, try and focus on eating just 3 meals a day. make small adjustments in your routine, and make one if you dont have one. throw out all unhealthy food.
>eat healthy
eating healthy doesnt taste bad, look up recipes. eat some yogurt or something dude idk
>do cardio
cardio sucks starting off but youll never regret it,
dont be a bitch boy abt it

How to achive body on the left

>with fat you look like pop-punk band member
>without it you look like serial killer

nice

this is good in general
if you have bad bone structure you shouldn't lead a healthy life?

Really the hardest thing to do is to set up your own meals, and that's especially the case whenever you live in a home where someone else likes to do the cooking.

Start doing intermittent fasting. Some people say it's a meme, but it works and it is a recommendation for some people who are obese to lose weight and keep blood sugar spikes down. Just understand that you will need to provide the same amount of calories to your body in a shorter time-frame than usual, but eating enough clean calories in something like an eight-hour time frame is highly doable. Fasting works because it's more of a psychological trainer than anything else. The goal is simple, don't eat or drink shit any time outside of 12pm-8pm. Get the calories you need inside of that time frame.

I don't even count my calories anymore. I just see how much weight I am losing, how quickly I am losing it, and then I either buy more or fewer groceries from the perimeter of the grocery store to eat during the timeframe. I use the Harvard healthy eating plate as a guideline on what foods to eat. If you don't know how to cook, then learn. Cooking healthy, simple meals is not hard to do at all.

As for exercise, just go outside and walk for thirty minutes every day. It doesn't matter if you are breaking much of a sweat or if it constitutes as cardio or not. The reason why so many people don't stick with jogging, running, or any other workout, is because they don't ease their body into it. Just get out there man. It really got me going, and now I can say I am at the weight where I can jog a good bit without my legs and feet killing me.

Some people are just lazy user, don't waste your time on them if they're not prepared to put some effort in for results.

>6'1
>115 pounds
>no jaw, weak chin

how do i end it quick?

i got a good OC of a transformation. what happened to me was i was aided by demonic forces beacuse i sold my soul for beauty. i'll show before and after if this comment gets 4 you's 2 likes and one share

Stop being fat

kek

8-10% is prime aesthetics/health. 7% and under is bodybuilder territory so yeah probably

plastic surgery, it's what i did. I believe mine costed about 4k but was I'd say was 100% worth it.

I'm between 13-14 percent...trying to get down to 12 but it's hard

divorce AHEHEHEHE

Post face

Right?

Checked yesterday, I'm 7.5% body fat.

5'10"
127 lbs.

you're underweight af eat a fucking sandwich before you die

This is me 10lbs ago. Protein Shakes, Weight gainers, fruits and eggs are all I'm eating nowadays. The trick to low BF is to not eat Dairy (I'm lactose intolerant) and only eat fruits, vegetables and non-refined protein/fats (eggs/steak/almonds are perfect for this).

I eat organic yogurt everyday. and I have cream in my coffee.. I also put feta cheese on my salad..
I disagree with not eating dairy for certain people

I'm pure northern European so I have no problem processing dairy and not getting fat from eating it

why

That's pretty minimal dairy. I love cheese, but it's a rare treat. Feta is really low in lactose, so it's not really comparable to other cheeses. It has lots of fat and salt though, so if you aren't active or you retain water, it could affect your size.

Cuz the point of the thread was weight loss improving facial aesthetics 1000%.

shut up fag

he would probably prove it wrong and so would I

I've always been underweight and still have a chubby, round face (which is not good as a guy)

Like there's probably more pudge in my cheeks than there is on the entire rest of my body. You can see my ribs and bones everywhere.

Life is suffering with this body type. Trying to get fit so I at least have a good body and bad face instead of bad body and bad face

It improved my face slightly, but I have never been high bodyfat so I don't have anything to compare it too.
It made my cheekbones more prominent

you look good senpai

bad skin tho

How to get these race change gains?

where can i get steroids?? can i order them from darkweb? dont have any friends who got them

>doesn't know how to 3D print steroids

lmao

>doesn't know how to mix water, sugar and toothpaste together to create home made steroid compound

google purple panda

Go to your local gym and ask discreetly
Like how you would ask for weed at the skatepark when you were 14
t. gym bro

>Not knowing the secret phrase that gets you into the "Roid Room" at every GNC
Feel sad for you user.

Wtc dnp?

what did you do? post before and after pics im interested in going under surgery

You're nowhere close 7.5% body fat

google eroids

>7.5% bf

lmao you delusional fuck

Well to power

>mommy gf
okay

Anyways what weight gainers are you eating? A lot are filled with filler garbage. Just because you don't gain external fat doesn't mean you aren't fucking your shit up internally.

Because if you have bad skull structure you might as well die of a heart attack right

It’s fannypack friday guy

This is solid advice man, thanks, will start trying out the fasting thing with more exercise

He looks like your typical autistic faggot incel after taking the "redpill" and trying to be an "alpha" with that autistic stare thinking he's hot shit lmao

Indian jew faggot

Sminem?

BOY COOL

I think I know you

That haircut lol

OH NO NO NO NO HHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Me in April on the left 240 lbs
Me on the right 194 I'm still losing but it's definitely an improvement

amazon.com/gp/product/B0719BTZCS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That picture is called mommy gf because that is my stepmom and she is the only woman to ever truly love me.

I guess the doctor was wrong.

>your brain on /pol/

IU?

nice job dude

WAIT WAI WAIT HOL UP. LETS TALK ABOUT HIS CHAIN

congrats man, looking better already

>mommy gf.jpeg

keep going user

Left was my absolute worst state 3/4 years ago. Right is now.

i went from 189 lbs to 135
i still look like shit. in fact i get less girls now. since i live in the south and girls are more into the football player look.

Good job man!

Thank you!

Well done my man.

from literal Veeky Forums neckbeard to presentable guy

Well done lad

Very few people actually know of this transformation, I really appreciate the compliments.

>7.5% bodyfat
Fucking delusion: The Post

Really want to post my progress but I need to have a shave/haircut before I can. Hope this threads up on saturday or a new one is.

Sure, why not?

Talking a lot, chewing gum, chewing a dog toy, screaming, singing, jaw extensions, cheek lifts, cheek shaking, eyebrow raises, neck rotations.

Pretty strange area to specifically target though, face weight falls off naturally when the body loses weight.

I've been getting lighter since I started eating less carbs and more fruits/vegetables.
I lost 2 kg already, but I'm not sure that's all from fat, since I've been feeling tired and weak, I even look frail.
Guess it's my fault for not doing sports as well.

>less carbs
>more fruits and vegetables
user you are retarded

fruits and vegetables are full of carbs.

Do you mean you reduced breads/pasta? i.e. refined carbs?

Either way, you're not very bright.

truly a 3 to an 8

wow now that is a nice picture! Mind if I save it?

dietary fiber in fruits and veggies tho
but i feel u senpai
replacing carbs with sugary fruits and veggies isn't a valid replacement