- Basic routine, skincare guide, and products tips
- How to pop pimples, remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Why you shouldn't use ordinary soap on your face
- How to improve your skin tone through diet
- Studies on how diary and sugars create acne
- How your skin is affected by sleep, sun, skincare ingredients

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gG_XI2jXMKs
amazon.com/Blackhead-Remover-Breett-Comedone-Extractor/dp/B01MEC3KWD/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1513390540&sr=8-1&keywords=Acne & Blackhead Remover Kit, Breett Acne Pimple Comedone Remover 6-in-1 Extractor Tool
pastebin.com/PArDyf2G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no one cares about skin care anymore

Just got this - amazon.com/Blackhead-Remover-Breett-Comedone-Extractor/dp/B01MEC3KWD/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1513390540&sr=8-1&keywords=Acne & Blackhead Remover Kit, Breett Acne Pimple Comedone Remover 6-in-1 Extractor Tool

Do blackhead remover tools work or are they just a meme ?

What's the point of these threads, we have this guide

We both saw this uploaded and hurried to /skin care general/ to post

based skincare routine. reviewbrah is peak comfy

Dangerous to say the least

Pastebin link doesn’t work, can you link me the guide, go to the dermatologist but at long as I don’t hurt what she gave me trying new stuff won’t hurt

This shit is the only cleanser I can find that rinses off easily with cold water in the sink, but it's harsh as hell.

Any gentler ones that rinse off easily?

Cerave hydrating cleanser

are there astringent with no alcohol? all the ones i've seen contain alcohol and the skincare wiki of tuxbell says that alcohol on face should always be avoided.

So, astringents are a no? what about tonerS?

astringents and toners with alcohol are fine but you need to moisturize after

yes. you can buy witch hazel without alcohol. see pic related.

Moisturizing lotion or gel? which one do I get? what is the difference and why does the same brand have both?

here's the gel.

I came here because of his video, wanted to make a thread and saw I was late. he is truly, /ourguy/

Is medical treatment the only option for back and chest acne? I've had it since ~5 years ago. My back is full of scars from this shit. All my close relatives have it as well (dad and brothers). How to proceed?

>bought a toner once
>felt like shit
>never ever used again

>cold water
ayo why is everyone hating on warm/hot water? is this a skincare thing? I love to take hot showers and when my face becomes oily, I wash it with hot water.

wait, so you don't use a cleanser if you have oily skin? I'd think that if you had oily skin, you'd want to get rid of the oil?

>go to a dermatologist to get a diamond peel
>visibly have more wrinkles afterwards

uhh.. did they fuck it up? or it this usual that it will heal and get better?

i use a foam cleanser which was meant for oily
skin

how does Veeky Forums review his routine?

I just like washing my face with cold water. Cold water tightening skin/shrinking pores is a meme.

Super hot water does dry the shit out of your skin though.

put this into the sticky

i have a wart on the back of my head. it's been there for years. how the fuck do i get rid of it?

Are there any negative aspects to using lots of different cleansers in a short amount of time? I've got a bunch of samples and would like try them all out.

I just know that gel suits with oily skin type people.

hot water is bad for your skin and dries it out. you can still take hot showers just use cold on your face

Which ones are you trying?

use la mer

Accutane. And other skin treatments.

Effaclar Foaming Gel Cleanser
Vichy Normaderm deep-cleansing purifying gel
Clarins foaming Cleanser
And another no-name product

pic related

Accutane is probs the only way. But my god please, try other stuff. Accutane has so many side effects. This nifty little chart has all of em, you won't have all but you will have them.
100% Dry af skin, lips eyes. Where over the counter moisturizers might no longer help, need to get eczema creme.
100% less effective against UV (Skin cancer boi). Be sun smart boi
100% Red face.

Lancome Crème Radiance is the best. A bottle last for fucking ever too.

wow that is one sick man

is there a way to make my face look whiter? it has some yellowish tint and looks weird considering my whole body is pretty pale

Just wanted to stop by to say that i've been using top notch skin care (the whole shabang, serums, peels, toners, whatever, i used it) for years. I tried to find my holy grail routine and didn't skimp with products. I must have dished out thousands of dollars...
My skin was never very bad, but definitely not where i wanted it to be. Always had an occasional pimple, rednes or dry patches.
Then one day i fucking had it and tossed away all my skincare products, started to wash with water only (once a day, luke warm) and then put on A drop each of safflower, rosehip and prickly pear oil (let it sit for about 5 mins, then wipe off the excess with a clean and soft towel). It has been two weeks and holy shit my skin is clear, glowing and soft like a newborn. Just so you can't say i didn't tell you the secret.

a drop each for your entire face? it doesn't seem enough

It is. I only need a very thin layer, since i'm not drying out my skin when washing it and i massage it on to my damp face, so it emulsified.

Every two or three days, i might clean with only safflower oil, then i use a bit more, maybe a teaspoon, massage it into my whole face, then place a hot wet towel over my face and let it steam a bit. Then i take off the excess oil with the towel and usually i don't need anything else after that. If i feel a bit dry half an hour later, i just massage a bit of the oil mix in and that's it.

>Accutane
Idk what to do.....one pill per week is ok, right?

I've had accutane and it only fucked my skin up. It dried it out, which only made my keratosis pilaris worse. I still broke out in the face, plus now my lips are always chaffed. It's been 3 years...
if i could go back i would first give the whole oil cleansing a try. Make sure you use oils high in linoleic acid (people who have issues with acne lack linoleic acid in their sebume, which makes it thicker, thus clogging pores easier. Applying high linoleic oils can help get your sebume back to normal) that are non comedogenic. My favorite is safflower. It has all those properties and is also extremely affordable and unlike many other oils, it has only a very faint smell that you can't notice anymore after applying it. It also leaves an almost powdery finish if you wipe off the excess after a few minutes.

Wow, I never opened these skin threads and always thought the guy was sweating insanely from the thumbnail. But I now I see he has some kind of mask on... what a revelation.

>pastebin.com/PArDyf2G
accutane sounds real sketch. just use differin (adapalene)

Can somebody help my Caribbean spic ass get through winter? My skin keeps drying up and i have dead skin all over it.

how is this moisturizer? saw a friend using it

Sounds like it was too drying for your skintype. Try some hemp oil to recover your moisturelevel

Why don't you ask your friend?

W2c a face mask similar to Bateman's?

>how is this moisturizer?
Very expensive.
My aunt (50+) loves this brand and she talks very goodly about it. I suppose the moisturizer would be very effective. If you go to a Kiehls store you can get a free tester.

vaseline makes a good sleeping pack at night to seal in moisture, after your night routine just take a dimes worth and melt it between your fingers and tap in on top on your skin

sleeping isn't comfy but this has done wonders in the dry winters

and no vaseline is non-comogenic and it is too big to clog your pores

Is there an antibacterial soap or something that stops acne on back and shoulders?

Someone have a good moisturizer with built in sunscreen for oily skin? Willing to pay more if its good. Live in Netherlands.

wouldnt recommend, those masks dont do shit. get a tea tree mask from the body shop

Anyone use tazorac? is tgis legit?

It's average.

Sea salt, warm water, soap and coconut oil mixed with argan and tea tree.

Skin is smooth as fuck.

Anybody have any experience with tretinoin? I’m currently using it in a routine with benzoyl peroxide, Neutrogena oil free acne wash and cetaphil moisturizing lotion.