HELP

Hello Veeky Forums i bought my very first pair of authentic's 4 weeks ago, sadly they rubbed my ankles so bad they started bleeding, i decided to try them on again today and guess what? Yep same shit, i really need help since i really like them but i am not able to wear them because of the pain!

These are the shoes in case you are wondering

apply those orthopedic sticker things made for high heels on the inside of your boots
or wear two superimposed socks on each foot

both techniques work

and make sure your shoes are not too large for your feet

Put a bandaid over it before you put on your sock. Not a cheap plastic one, but the tougher, flexible bandages do the trick. A bit of Vaseline over the raw skin should take away the sting as well.
Best of luck!

I don't use socks.....also you are probably right i am more of a 9 in nike's so i bought them 9.5....
I tried using bandaids but because of the way i walk i rip them off after a few minutes

>I don't use socks
stop showing off your disgusting bony-ass ankles

Not using socks is barbaric, pls put some on

I achieved peak thinspo aesthetics, fatty
I like the laid back look of wearing shoes without socks

socks

wear socks u barbarian

just so you know, u probably look disgusting, the fact you're legit on such a dead messageboard such as Veeky Forums makes you pretty much autistic

>the laid back look
more like the tryhard "if I don't look like an absolute college twink fuccboi my life will be ruined forever" look of people who show off their freakish foot protuberances

Yeah let's see how laid back and chill you are with open sores on your achilles' tendon

>projecting the post:

That's why i am trying to fix it sweetie

Think it as an experience of great lesson : buy the right size of shoes

I was dumb a few years ago and has two 1-full-size small black dress shoes too.

The reason you are getting said blisters is because you arent wearing socks with a shoe that has a super narrow rim. It's gonna rub the fuck out of your Achilles and give you an infection.

The thing is that this vans are just 0.5 bigger, it doesn't make any fucking sense

How long should i wear them with socks to finally be able to enjoy them without the fucking socks

>vans

Kys

lmao just a put bandaid on. happens all the time with new shoes until they wear down a bit

why would you give a fuck about a pair of vans not being comfortable for you

why not just wear any other fucking pair of shoes that look just like them

vans are fucking trash and you got meme'd into buying them by pop fashion. congrats. does no one remember when these were the go to skate poser sneaker like 10 years ago?

Put a Band Aid over the area then some Duct tape on top until you break in the shoes.

I'll try this, maybe the duct tape won't allow me to rip the bandaid off

I like the low profile look....

>vans

Throw them in the trash