Tattoo general

I’m getting this tattoo next Sunday. Pretty cool right?

What I want. Thoughts?

r-right?

no.

off to another shitty tattoo thread start.

if you're copying somebody else's exact tattoo you have completely missed the point and have no respect for the culture. hopefully you're a troll.

>tAtTo0s HaVe To Be MeAnInGfUl

you've completely disqualified yourself with that childish response. tattoos don't HAVE to have meaning, a good design is enough, but it's absolutely not done to copy a design from another tattoo/tattoo designer, and any self-respecting tattoo artist will decline such a request.

youre getting someone else's tattoo?

Not every tattoo has to be unique. If I like the art then I like the art. It’s just one tattoo of possibley many to come

still supposed to let an artist do his or her own twist on it and not an exact copy, that's plagiarism

"oh I like this van gogh painting i'm gonna copy it exactly and sell it because if I like the art then I like the art"

I am getting my name in japanese on my wrist.

what's your bond with japan? except for the fact we're on a South-Mongolian mecha-imageboard right now

I was an exchange student in high school and will be moving there to teach.

ah cool.

but do realize that you won't be welcome in a lot of spa's and swimming pools with a tattoo in Japan..

>getting a tattoo and going to Japan.

Good luck senpai

>spa's and swimming pools

I'm not gay so that won't affect me.

>Implyin you're yakuza

yes, they're associated with criminality

This desu

Fat Walmart woman tier

Copying someones tattoo without asking is not cool user

got this today, but it still feels unfinished to me

any suggestions what to fill blank spaces with?
or in general to make it look better

>any suggestions
get it removed

next time spend more than 50 dollars on a tattoo man it might actually look like the shit you want it to look like and you don't have to get advice on a Taiwanese tractor imageboard instantly after you get it, come on man do you have no sense of imagination?

Finished this recently. Gonna do left arm after the holidays

looks p cool
now u need to bulk up and get huge

hey dont listen to the haters user i like the tattoo

yeah, I recently started working out to help get big

Don't copy someone else's tattoo. This is why I'll never post my tats online.

You fucked up. Size, placement, content, and quality are all bad.

based on this
should've added the pic earlier, my bad

kewl, i love mulan!

It'll look great fresh (as it does in the picture) but it will look like absolute shit in a few years as the thin lines began to thicken and bleed together.

t. someone who has something similar tattooed on them

Kek

Yeah bro mushu was my fav character

Why do you guys get copycat tattoos that's fucking lame. Like just hire an artist to make you an original one.

tru

>teaching in Japan
I hope you don't mean ESL. Prepare to get fucked royally, second class citizen.

uh well for one you can get the ladder fuckin finished, and was this just a stick and poke?

same. i wish Eddie Murphy still had a career, even if just in voice acting.

Don't listen to this guy. As a foreigner, you'll be a second class citizen no matter what you do.

basically that
anything I should get fixed/added to your opinion?
thanks for the input

Oh no, user. U goofed big.

I want a line tattoo. This sort of thing. Would it look good on a chest?

Been thinking about getting a panther on my upper chest, sorta like this. Thoughts?

Just get the sailor jerry one you fag

Thanks for the reference my friend

Saw this in a thread before probably one of the best I’ve seen here

every tattoo posted so far is extreme shit other than the bodysuits

how so

This idiot has two sideways tattoos.

This isn't an image that should be tattooed. period. the medium of tattooing was considered 0%. It's placed in such a weird fucking spot. Why is that not at his shoulder cap? I can tell you why. He wanted the bottom of his stupid fucking tattoo to peek out of his sleeve.

Do I even have to say anything? Where the fuck is the black ink?

Actual art.

Again, not considering the medium. The design looks like it was taken from a shirt that could be bought at a skate shop in a suburban mall.

Idea could be done fine as a tattoo if it was drawn as.... a tattoo.

Like the tattoos posted here are like comparing H&M or Forever 21 to Gucci, if Gucci is

Nobody cares about your opinion.

Classic, nigga you fucked up

Yeah my opinion is irrelevant I am pointing out the obvious. They are objectively poor tattoos.

Someone literally asked his opinion.

Truth.

i honestly come to this thread just to see people get roasted
it's so hard to get a tattoo that's not easy to make fun of

Nigga you gay.

This is a trash bag tattoo from the sticker machine very 90s

The trick is to not care.

Absolute shit tier trash tattoo.

Dude in Japan here. Your own name is a little dopey isn't it? You should reconsider that...

>Prepare to get fucked royally

You don't know the first thing about Japan man. Just be quiet about things you don't know or understand. Why make a comment, really?

>As a foreigner, you'll be a second class citizen no matter what you do.

The only thing that happens is you may get stopped by a bored Barney Fife cop and have to show your residence card, or if you are visitor your passport (always carry it). Normally they just check it and let you go. Last time it happened to me, I made the mistake of saying "yes somewhat" when they asked if I could speak Japanese. It made them actually ask me questions and shit so it took more time and I almost missed my train. The first time it happened to me I actually didn't know any Japanese and was spilling my spaghetti and it was too awkward so they let me go immediately.

They're lucky I was a resident who speaks some Japanese and gets what is going on. I imagine they've stopped some vacationers who speak no Japanese and gotten immediate panic and shit, understandably.

just ignore the people who are shitting on it mate, we've all seen the Veeky Forums meetup pics.

get the ladder finished like the other guy said. doesnt need anything else, its a cool tat, probably a lot of people will ask you 'what does it mean?' though, idk if thats good or bad for you.

it might feel unfinished to you because its the only tat in that area, just eventually build your collection of tats around it and your arm will start to feel complete

also, at the top of the bird it looks quite raised, make sure you use the moisturiser VERY thinly in that area cos it's more likely to blow out.

her pussy is sooooo gaping

is there a reason for that

>tattos
would you put a sticker on a bentley?

why not, and itd be Veeky Forums certified shitbox

"Jusqu'ici tout vas bien."
"Jusqu'ici tout vas bien."
"Jusqu'ici tout vas bien." se disait-il
Puis il s'écrasa finalement sur le sol ôtant la vie de son corps dans un fracas final. Dans une scène lugubre, possédé par un humour malsain, le corps se désarticule et rebondi. Il défie la gravité comme dans un dernier regret, comme si au dernier instant il aurait appris à voler et pendant cette dernière ridicule tentative son âme quitte son corps. Ne laissant qu'un cadavre blanc et bleu sur le trottoir, le sang sors des orifices, la vie s'expire et s'extirpe par ses narines précédant le mélange visqueux des fluides corporels.

I would

What foreign language is this on our Mongolian yak herder forum?

let's not pretend like anyone on this board is looking like a bentley hahahaha

What is with all these pussy ass arm tats? Where my face tat chads at

laser that shit right away

artistic accuracy based on his mom's videos

>People with fat/undefined arms thinking any arm tat would look good on them

where would this look good

so you can look like adam22?

if you have a strong defined chest right in the center between your breast, kinda like where this one is

Another day, more completely shitty tattoos posted.

i hope youre using that pic as proof for your statement, and not as a good example

>wot my fucking problem

sorry but that is just so fucking basic

Yeah that would be dope user. Good on you for finding a little bit different version of the great wave. I feel like that design shows up in the sane form way to often.

Not a proper tattoo design.

yeah i know that
i do
tattos are fucking trash and childish
just look who gets tattos

Veeky Forums‘s opinion on tattoos always crack me up
grow the fuck up and smoke your imported trash cigs and get cancer

That tat is your fucking problem.

I always love how much agro this one causes.

There are two figures, she's taking a dick.

>ADAMU

kek

You love that noone likes how it looks?
Its tasteless and not even well done.. its not some daring piece of art stop being so pretentious

I believe that was the intention, it is a Hans Bellmer sketch after all.

>its not some daring piece of art
it's quite literally just that m8
>Its tasteless and not even well done
these can be argued though

And calling me tasteless might be an exercise in futility.

Get your named tattooed in English and all those japanese people will think it looks cool and foreign

sick butt plug tattoo my dude

Post your skinny fat body if you really want to upset people

How much did you pay for this?

Ta.

Haha, maybe.

I think that one is dope
Dont like the think lined symbols on your body tho