Is Coach a luxury brand?

Is Coach a luxury brand?

Compared to Gucci, nah

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Short anseer: no
Long answer: it's a shitty outlet brand you can buy at Macy's

Fuck you asshole

The brand has spent years trying to establish itself as 'luxury' after languishing in normie department stores and erroding whatever was left of its prestige by being at outlet malls. Sorry Stacy, Coach is barely on the same level as Tory Burch.

Depends on how new your money is.

if the year was 1985

coach is michael kors tier trash

Who cares about their social status. Go to their outlet and get some good quality leather accessories. Got a wallet for $35 one time

If you don't care about social status why are you even buying Coach at all? There's going to be a markup no matter what because of their 'brand'.

Coach has good quality stuff. It's usually pretty well built. I'm thinking of getting a leather jacket from there.

what a useless fucking post lmao

Coach makes luxury goods.

Nice try shill.

Coach is like Trump.

It's was backwoods cousinfucking dipshits think is "fancy" and a sign of opulence.

When in reality, it's bottom-of-the-barrel shit.

t. someone who has never stayed at a Trump hotel

I can imagine it's covered with as much fake gold as his NYC apartment was, and that place was a garish, faux-opulent shithole.

So I'll pass

Blue wave coming

INB4 "Bbbbbbut gold stuff = rich!"

If you believe that, I have a bag of pyrite I'll sell you for an octillion dollars.

not anymore, but is perry ellis a luxury brand?

Depends. They make hq luxury stuff like Ralph Lauren purple label but they also make trash like Lauren Ralph Lauren and polo sport. It just depends on the garment.

For example they make $3K Italian shearling coats but they also make canvas monogrammed garbage purses. This confuses the consumer because everything is under the same name.

Eww, no Jew Lauren for me, thank you.