Graduate Whining

>aged 24
>graduated over a year ago
>only worked menial jobs since then
>mfw I am literally smart but lazy (hopefully I'll become less lazy soon)
>tfw I've had tonnes of interviews for top tier companies but failed them due to first autisticness and then I don't know

I feel like such crap working my minimum wage job.

what did u studi

sounds like someone needs to kick your ass into gear

you should go to a hardcore boot camp so you stop being such a little bitch

Respected STEM subject

I asked for more money since I graduated from college and the manager said no so I declined.

This was a job at McDonald's for minimum wage. I haven't worked since I graduated a year ago. I tried recruiters, but they didn't help me.

>graduated a year ago
>applying to jobs in rural areas since
I can't find shit in my city
>applied to a job in some small town in the next province
>didn't get the job but according to the HR lady I was competing with 120 other people for it

Looks like I fell for the "move to a small town for work they need more young people" meme

What subject?

Which Stem subject?

>move to a small town for work they need more young people
Punch whoever gave you that advice in the face.

>recent finance grad.
>Apply in fall for reach jobs, Investment banking shit, well known companies like raytheon
>apply online for rural low level menial banking jobs (teller, mortgage processor)
>apply for nearby suburb temp agency
>temp agency wants me internally as recruiter, but doesn't help me find anything else.
>get rejected for every other job through email or never hear back.
>only interview was temp agency.

Welp, I'll just double down and keep finding shit i'm overqualified for. I got a response for one rural job, but I wasn't yet graduated so it didn't workout. Fuck big cities and expensive suburbs.

Oh shit it's you again who never specifies what he studied but just says STEM.

Maybe if you weren't so secretive you would have a job by now.

Feminist mathematics

>tfw I know this feel

finally found a job that was perfect. I had EVERYTHING they asked for in the job description.
it's been a month, they're not gunna call. Cover letter was probably shit or something I dunno anymore.

If I don't get anything, even a simple phone interview, from any of the recent jobs i've applied to by July I'm just gunna start my own business. Nothing fancy maybe a food truck. Maybe I'll get a government loan and purchase a franchise.

>I am literally smart but lazy

Get your head out of your ass. you're just lazy. Anyone could have accomplished what you did.

Canada? Fuckin move to the Maritimes, Irving will hire anybody

take interview classes?

It's Biology, isn't it?

same here, I'm kind of banking on an economic collapse followed by a purge at this point.

Lol, you said that last time and no

I think the stats for my country is like 5% of grads actually get into a proper graduate program. Odds are pretty bad when the top 8 unis spew out like 8k commerce grads a year

>I'm smart but lazy
>I'm fat but healthy
>I'm male but female

Jesus Christ there's no hope for kids these days

Every retard out there thinks he's smart.

STEM is not respected anymore, kouhai.
It's literally a meme.

Record yourself in video form. we'll interview you.