What's your honest opinion on these sneakers thread

What's your honest opinion on these sneakers thread

They look alright. Overhyped and resale too high. Theyre comfy

Garbage. They look like you stuffed your inside sea cucumbers or something

Are you meant to leave the ziptie on or....

All depends on the colorway. In terms of look and silhouette it's a nice shoe. Black and orange ones are the best.

For V2s, the only good ones are
Oreo
Black and Orange
Beluga
Bred
Zebra

I like 350s, but this shit should have stopped after Zebras. All the releases after Zebra, starting with the all whites, have just been incredibly lazy. It's just time to try the next thing.

I like the breds, zebra and creme whites

So many reps that even if legit on the street, I assume fake

Of the yeezys or offwhite prestos?

Same, but even moreso for v1s.

I've seen three pairs of pirate black v1s last time I went to the mall and I'm pretty sure all three were fake, but at this point even legit ones look fake.

v2 fakes are pretty good, at least, to the point where I don't see why you'd even pay the ridiculous resale prices when you could by 99% accurate reps for a fraction of the cost made of probably the same shitty materials in the same shitty factory in china.

I have fakes that are just as comfy as the real ones ive tried on

zebras are ugly. Beluga 1.0 and Creams are the only v2's worth having. total fuccboi tier regardless though, need some ripped up jeans, oversized crewneck and one of those stupid hospital masks to complete the uniform.

Post fit.

overpriced normiecore shit

The originals were alright. The V2s are ugly as shit.

14 year old vlogger core

>muh normies

Heaven fucking forbid. I mean it's better to be a redpilled frog posting troglodyte who hates the world right?

Yeezys literally aren't even "normie". Stop overusing that word. Your average person who watches Game of Thrones and goes to Starbucks wears North Face and college tees doesn't wear fucking overpriced hypebeast shoes Jesus leave your basement and observe the world.

It's up to you

WHAT IS UP GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER VLOG-core

I don't like the design.

I found the previous model interesting, but the new version has that SPLY-350 print, which makes it look like 'a product'.

The sole design is interesting. I think boost + knit upper is the best thing in shoe history. I think these shoes paved the way for moccasin type shoes into mainstream. I think they are a time capsule of our current Western consumerism culture. I think they are partially a bi product of a personality cult around Kanye West. It's just interesting to see how people go crazy over these.

I'm not even sure if I'd wear them, even if someone gave them to me for free. I'm very happy with my Pureboost and Ultraboost shoes and the only thing that would convince me, would be if they're more comfortable, which I doubt.

I also think it reached a point where the colorways are all explored and the new ones are getting unnecessarily crazier and less appealing.

Yeezy's look really different which is cool but I don't like 'em

Thinking about keeping the blue tints as resale is low and I kind of like the colorway after seeing it in person (first time since the oreos which I also kept). Thoughts on them?

i cut mine off

Up to you, id take it of personally.

they look pretty good aesthetically but I think I can count the number of good yeezy fits ive seen on one hand

Maybe that says more about the style of people who buy them but they seem hard to incorporate into a good outfit, unless theyre 750/950s

Ahh they're all right, wouldn't wear them. Probably couldn't pull em off anyway.

Hyped way too high

Quality control on v2s has been bad lately.
Offwhite prestos' replica are still bad

I own the 350 pirate black really comfortable and also these old yeezy not a comfortable sneake

I saw some asian dude with those yesterday, the ziptie was still on.

It looked ridiculous, like the dude just shoplifted his shoes

The only people I see wearing them around here are fat white guys with gigantic watches and north face fleeces

I really love mine. They're comfy, they look good.

Off-white posted a video where they cut it

wow that's the worst fake air yeezy 2 I have ever seen...

I liked them, a lot. Then I saw 12 yo kids running around in them and a ~45 yo middle eastern dad in a pair coupled with the most "normie" outfits. I decided against getting them.

>Yeezys literally aren't even "normie
Are you actually retarded?

Every high schooler on earth wears yeezys. That's my opinion. They're high schooler shoes no adult should ever wear.

I think that's an exaggeration.

Ive never seen anyone over 19 wearing them.

They're always worn by high schoolers desperately trying to play the popularity game.

The only people over 19 wearing them are fuckbois.

Zebras are an essential part of the fuckboi uniform.

decent looking sneakers. would never wear them though between being associated with nignogs, fuckboys, and the king of the fuckboys, kanye west.

My point is, high schoolers wearing them are also fuckboys. Either fuckboys or wannabe fuckboys.