Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?
It's not fucking fair

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayhealth.com/vision-center/does-eye-color-reveal-health-risks.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They look inbred?? What isn't fair??

There were 3 brothers in my school that exactly looked like that, all fucking 3 of them.

why are male twins always so chad?

well honey you'd be inbred too if your brother looked like that

if it's not just a coincidence, which it could be since it's reasonable to assume only good looking identicals would go viral for the "holy shit they look so nice and there are TWO OF THEM" caption attached, it may have to do with the increased quantity of estrogen and testosterone a female's body pumps into their womb. it's possible the body overcompensates for having two body's to support by producing an excess leading to stronger muscle development, coloration, and coordination; and/or perhaps because doubling the recipe for hormonal soup in a single pot and then splitting it between two fetuses results in a better balanced blend that's less vulnerable to spikes and variations (the tiny imbalances in baking mix caused by a particular clump of flour being particularly dense, or perhaps a hormonal mood swing, get increasingly evened out the larger a batch you're making, so if the balance of ingredients is important to you it makes sense to make and thoroughly mix as large a batch as you can, if you didn't know) which I guess could lead to better bred children, whatever the fuck that term means.

it's probably just a meme though.

they're ugly as fuck user, bogdanoff core

can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

Are you sure you want to take the bogpill?

that is what i saw too

P L A S T I C S U R G E R Y

>underbite
>brown eyes
>thin eyebrows
>can't grow a beard

They look good, but not THAT good. Irl they don't look like that. There was that guy tonymanhoof or whatever was his ig, he actually looks average irl and in his ig pics he looks like a demi-god.

lol cringe post

>blue eyes meme
Enjoy the EYE CANCER.

everydayhealth.com/vision-center/does-eye-color-reveal-health-risks.aspx

You want to write a fucking novel? I'm not reading all that shit.

i read this as "thats not fucking hair" and was v confused but anyways they ugly and scoop necks are the worst thing to happen unless youre the nigguh who plays aquaman

if you see their side profile you would laugh your ass off.

>copeposting

rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

in contact with aliens

rumoured to possess psychic abilities

control france with an iron fist

own castles and banks all over the world

direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

They learned fluent French in under a week

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe

The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

>>thin eyebrows
if those are thing then mine are fucking pencils wtf

The dobre twins on YouTube are completely not good looking. At least to me.

then don't read it

do you have any idea how much shit regular people don't read without writing a letter to the author that they didn't read it

sorry you're too illiterate to skim to the end and still get the point

sorry you're too dumb to understand a chain of 200 words

you probably don't even understand how, even IF everyone were as stupid ads you and that comment were dead space on this site, gunking up the thread with "tl;dr" is doing exactly the same shitposting you were griping about in the first place