Give me your honest thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/okmalissa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thot.
so most all thirsty betas will lust after, probably bait not really you

thot

How is this even remotely thoty?

noun, Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. 1. a woman considered to be sexually provocative or promiscuous; a slut or whore. Origin of thot. acronym for t(hat) h(o) o(ver) t(here) ; see ho3.

She is beautiful open, just stop with the stockings
t. Incel or t. Jelly Thot

beta brigade right on course

t.beta that hopes OP is the girl in the pic

t. actual incel whiteknighting on the internet

I mean she dresses like a thot, she makes thot expressions when she takes pictures, and has a thot 'i'm different I watch cartoons and play videogames' phone case. Thot from the feet up.

>she dresses like a thot, she makes thot expressions when she takes pictures, and has a thot 'i'm different I watch cartoons and play videogames' phone case
That's projection. The girl is dressed normally and with a sober complexion

yeah I'm really a thot you sure got me you fucking idiot

I'll reply with a pic.

thot

cant help but think women that dress like this are desperate for male attention and aren't at all relationship material.. i wonder why i get that gut feeling

not sure why the thot patrol got called here, Issa pritty. id try for fuller bangs though

her bf isn't Veeky Forums, isn't really good looking or much taller, he looks fat too

why can't i get an avg korean gf? do i need to be rich to get a grill like her?

Well so THIS is why Veeky Forumsggots hate her

That's her bf? What the fug even I'm better looking

no maybe because you posted a girl in a fa thread and all shes wearing is shorts and a tank top there is nothing of fashionable value in this thread

This is actually an alpha chad in Korea, don't diss fat dudes bro they got plenty game. You just gotta know how to talk to them

only betas that cant control sexual urges would refer to you as a thot, probably also insecure about their sexual achievments with the female gender

Its a basic outfit OP. Doesn't look bad, doesn't look good. There isn't really much to judge about it at all.

I wouldnt post a pic of me in a black shirt with gym shorts asking for feedback

not really her, go get some water bro you need it

This

haha you fool, i have a bottle of water right next to me as you are reading this post! One of my main focuses in life is on staying hydrated.

Post pic

cursed image

I

L O V E
O
V
E

art-hoes very much! They are very pretty and cool!! I would like to have lunch with them and talk about our problems and smoke cigarettes together! I would take them on a nice date to a nice museum! Or if not an underground concert!!! Love

Not memeing but why she looks like she haven't slept for days?

she'a half-gook u racist, that's how they look

Is this pasta now? Nice!

this is 100% serious no joke guys
my korean gf wears these shorts when we are in hot places pretty sure you can see her puss when she bends over or sits down her butt is always peaking also she has pretty large tits and hard nips but never wears a bra even when im not with her and when she is with her guy friends im pretty sure she likes it she said she wants to go out with anal beads in
wat do i do ?

im getting kylie maria vibes from her.
i approve

>projecting this much

If this is true, I really doubt she was born in Korea.

all koreans are whores

true

i got stomach cancer from the CIA

>betas actually defending the thots
Ok cucks

I'd smash those brains out, all because of the power puff girls case, also the Asian look

can women stop with the bangs that looks like the took a pair of safety scissors to them and used their phone as a mirror? Bad haircuts will never be stylish.
I agree with this guy, not really an outfit worthy of assessment.

petite boybod - would smash/10

Yeah, but native Koreans at least try to be coy and pretend otherwise.

lose weight and ask again

would tongue butthole gently

she looks pretty skinny

Suitable for sportswear of lounging around on a warm day, I guess.

>bangs
Yikes
>clothes
Screams basic slut
>phone cover
Disgusting
>wall color
White is such a boring color for walls

No just a chink

>maybe if i pretend to be above all other men i'll seem like a good boy and get pity pussy
That's you. Or you're a dumb thot too.

>tumblr image
go back

>White is such a boring color for walls
what's better? white walls make rooms look bigger

This.
If you aren't Korean, it won't happen. Doesn't matter if you are a 9/10 Chad

gookettes love the BWC tho

Model tier 9/10

This

>People are taking OPs picture seriously

people still posting this attention seeking mut

u mad whiteboi?

wood fug

>honest thoughts
Girl who listens to obscure music not because she's interested in the music but because she's interested in the scene/the "cute" guys who are in that scene.

Show me your nasty pussy on b.
Ugly thot. You are not unique. Your thighs look like sliced ham. Your face is as plain and unapealing as this anons' tiny shriveled up dick.
Post that ugly puffy nipples of yours too while you're at it.
Your self esteem is so low you might as well shove your hair dryer up your ass with a timestamp. Dumb hoe bangs are so last year. Skank

It's ok user. We've all been heartbroken and bitter toward women. I think it's time we forgive and start to heal. She can't hurt you anymore. But let's be honest, you should have told her from the get-go that you had a pussy.

Cuck

why do homosexuals hate women so much?

>>>/mgtow/

Hey Stephanie how's the mud-baby?

lol he wants to be white so bad

>fat
>alpha
>korea

MY SIDES

This is what happens when you take the red pill.
You're woke about stupid stuff.
Just enjoy bitches.

based nelson

Who?

For one night sure.
Not for a relationship, you will be most likely be dumped the second they talk to their parents. I remember hearing one guy that was dating a Korean girl for 5 years and went to Korea to meet her parents before asking to marry. She ended up dumping him there at the request of her parents

>you
>soyboy
>no gf
>"b-but i'm so /fa!!"

aspie.

I want to die more and more every day

Whats her insta

koreans dont really like fat ppl lmao you dont know shit fatty

Who knows

Love It, don't listen to the jelly white roasties

Wud segs

Who would want to actually date a Korean though, they are so high strung/high maint. I just want to sleep with them

only ugly neckbeards, sum are cute but most are 90% plastic and useless

every1 wants to be white lel

SoiBoi

Looks alright but mouth breathing always looks retarded.

You say that like it's a good thing

instagram.com/okmalissa/

Good lord
I can't not believe this is bait

WTF she's a gook?

why do they emulate nigger culture so much then?

Because that's what they think American culture is. And they're right.

You give off this kind of indie film protagonist vibe that says you'll get into a long term relationship then have a bit on the side because guy 1 isn't meeting your emotional needs then feel really bad about it for 3 months before leaving guy 1 for the new one.

The expression outfit and hair style just generally give the impression of a liberal arts major who has a very high opinion of their own emotional depth, whether that's the case or not I don't know you.

More attractive than average.