/dwcg/

deep web core general, post all mc rides and hacker boys, (/pol/acks not welcome)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/75534042
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this not just recycled milquetoast techwear/streetwear from 5 years ago

depends, post some

I should have never left the deepweb...

What are the basics of Deep Web style?

encryption

dont actually be seen and general mystery

Deep web is more of invoking filth and looking like a gritty cyberpunk background character. These threads should just be called "share cool pictures" because you cant really convey the look in real life (yet). and even if you could most people will just think you are a drug dealer or bum

well put, honestly, with the way my life is going I'm probably gonna end up far down the rabbit hole of dark net crime so might as well dress the part, that's what these threads are to me

When will the look be conveyable in real life?

Be filthy and throw whatever dark clothing you have on. Also grow a ugly beard and avoid eye contact with people.

holy shit i already do this

what did you do user ?

it's a sekret

is confessing your crimes on a fashion forum Veeky Forums?

must be pretty bad

Teko?

Those gas mask filters have asbestos in them.

Hmm, let's see.
>black boots or sneakers, sneakers should be low tops
>seems like outerwear is important to the style, lots of drapey stuff mostly
>so anoraks, rain jackets, topcoats and parkas, in black ofc
>face covering like balvacas and gas masks are also a popular accessory
>besides a hood, there aren't any real head options except the op pic (lol)
>maybe a black beanie
Overall a thin or at least average body type are desired. Bad skin or at least unkept skin and hair too are desired. Nothing with any branding ofc. It seems whites and hapas (Keanu Reeves) pull it off best.

Overall it looks like comfy black clothing is most important, mixed a bit with fetish wear. Knit clothing is a good choice, bonus points if it looks moth eaten. Regular black jeans seem best, but you can mix that up buy getting black jeans like C2H4, for example since they have cargo pockets or Rude, which sells black jeans with interesting straps and buckles.

What you faggot actually do on deep web?
No meme answers please.

>what you faggot actually do on deep web

Which jacket is this?

Tnf gorka

what you faggots do on deep web?

>Reply
Thats some pretty nice drawing skills on the window.

it's safe. : )

wishin this guy would beat my head in

i know some1 hoo bought w33d on dank webb naughty naughty shhh

surreal

>*absurd

i think its just your sitting-all-day-inside-core

and then maybe walking outside trying to look normal and checking your secure mailbox in sketchy part of town

>move to china

Is being a web-developer Veeky Forums or is it just hackers?

>web-developer
i think you already answered your question but posted anyway in the hopes someone would lie to make you feel better

i feel it

This is the equivalent of a /mu/ forced micro genre and it's just as embarrassing.

no you lol

Haircuts? I like mine short.

that's literally every Veeky Forums micro-trend you retard

I don't even post in these threads, but it's new. Either an aesthetic will be nailed down or it will fade away. No harm no foul.

except Veeky Forums has literally never "nailed down" an aesthetic

ID on shoes?

kek

Deep Web-Core
>A style focusing in on the anti-social aspects of too-heavily consumed internet media and knowledge of or participation in dark-web community.
>Apparel often borrows the anti-social aspects from the internet “tech wear” community while emphasizing the availabiltiy and comfort of thrifted and oversized coats and track jackets, worn in ill-fitting jeans and casual pants, and dark sneakers or boots.
>Main points of focus are an anti-social public impression, agoraphobic tendencies, crass or inappropriate public activities influenced by internet communities, heavy drug use of any/multiple types, and downright federally (un)observed criminal behavior. (Drugs, Sex Trafficking, Organized violence)
>Affiliated music scenes include deep-euro industrial trance, and underground experimental hip-hop
>Places seen would include shady urban, often ethnic, markets with uncomfortably bright fluorescent lighting past midnight, a small urban PO box location with a fake ID in hand, local warehouse with various internet subculture meetups, and the notorious online presence in dark-web forums.

This video gives a good example of DWC

vimeo.com/75534042

it's called post-minimal dadaism faggot

somebody save this

isnt it crazy this weird nerd loser who was probably just a creep surrounded by electronics and pc's eventually turned out to be the richest man in the world achieving so much

this is a good write up.
now we just need some oc.

Super DWC

not really, he's far from a loser