Student Core

These look gay.

No students ever dress like this. Even if they do they’re the autistic homeschooled kid that asks and answers too many questions to the professor.

Imagine being a student and actually being able to afford any of these clothes.

I do, and yes, that's what I'm like.

You’re autistic. No only likes you. Everyone makes fun of you behind your back. Even the professor makes fun of you for following him to his office

But I've got mostly As and some Bs. That's what I'm in university for, most of all. I also have friends there.

You realize most opportunities after college are from connections right? You could flunk and still get your dream by people you know. Good luck weirdo

wtf guy on the left looks exactly like me

why cant we have a greaser thread?

can someone tell me what kind of haircut dane dehaan (the blonde guy) has?

yo bro wtf is wrong with you? why are you such a hateful cock? just fucking stop. im sorry your parents never gave you attention

gulp uh oh is he right? nobody likes me?

uhh a haircut? take a picture to a good hairdresser, and if they're actually good they won't fuck it up. You have to pay for quality, so yeah it probably costs more than $20.

How are these guys related to college?

Damn those pants are nice. I like crisp creases.

I dress somewhat like this. I work though and buy second hand, and i'm not in an american university :^)

>your brain on /pol/

It's a traditional men's haircut, long on the top, short back and sides.

You'll need a scissor cut at a salon to achieve that level of quality. Key thing to ask for is to keep it all faded together and soft with no sharp transitions between top and sides.

Do not use the word undercut within a mile of your hairdresser, because this means very sharp transition between top and sides.

Did a double take when I realized that was Columbia

I am surrounded by wonderful, successful, happy people, at an Ivy league school, who also like dressing like this.

I hope you find your peace and stop harassing this guy

good shit my guy, I also dress similiar to the chap on the right on pic. Though I skip the hat and the bow ties. Mostly higher waisted pants with a nice drape and natural materials. Merino sweaters and flannel pants are god tier.

Imagine going on Veeky Forums just to ask how to dress like a fucking nerd.

cringy

What's the point of this thread? Is this a highschooler's idea of what college students look like?

exactly. real college is greek life T-shirt/polo pledge core

this lol

just tuck everything in your high waist pants and have them breaks way over the ankle, just like every super-trendy autist these days, basically. bam, you look like a COS model, just like you wanted!

Someone hasn’t been to college

seek help please

Nice dubquads on the reply but it really depends on the school. You say that's not how people dress but the single block between my apartment and my uni is filled with fuckboys who dressed like that in high school thinking it's how college was and brought all of it with them, boat shoes and all.