This will probably be a mistake

Would I suit facial hair?

Should I cut my hair shorter? If so what style would suit my face shape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOzXRpLD-XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would you not post a picture with the front of your face.

I don't have many photos of myself have a front on one.

if you wanna keep the bangs long like that stop parting it all the way from the side like that

makes your hairline look worse than it probably is, and I can guarantee you spend at least 30% of your time annoyed by the wall of hair falling over your right eye.

Fortunately it's been cut to not go over my eyes, what do you think would look better?

now that's a smug face

That was a smile, now I discover I have resting bitch face syndrome, excellent.

your face shape doesnt fit long grown out hair youre a white boy with blue eyes get that shit out your face
also get a face tattoo

try not being 15

Why can't White people have hair go down the forehead? That's racist. Also, do not listen to the face tattoo suggestion.

Gaining muscle. cutting your hair shorter and growing a trim beard would suit you well I think

I'm 22, I'm stuck with the baby face unfortunately.

Look at Ty Segall for inspiration

You'd suit a kick in the teeth

creepy smile

Fucking underage idiot. How stupid do you have to be to not post a front facing photo.
Stop doing that stupid smile it isn’t cute. This doesn’t deserve its own thread, learn how to use the catalog before posting. Regardless, you shouldn’t even be here for another like 3 years

Part closer to the middle, but not the exact middle. Comb/brush it neatly.

What the fuck i thought you were 14 for real

no offense but awful "smile", please do not do that shit. and cut your hair too

No offense but you look like a who from whoville

Yours isn't resting bitch face, you don't look angry at all, quite the contrary.

why do white """""males""""" look like creepy goblins

Wew led

wew led

tfw you've got a masters degree and people don't even believe you've got out of middle school

On a serious note though where is the "creepy" vibe coming from, don't mind the roasting but I no one can judge their own appearance accurately and I'd like to stamp that out if I give off a creepy vibe.

So does everyone which is why I'd rather come to a forum where people will be more than happy to tell me to drink bleach because at least there will be some useful information in there about what peoples first impressions of me actually are.

I'm sorry, user.

My head is far too oversized for fetal alchohol syndrome user

... is your face stuck like that? can you do a neutral expression without your mouth being all asymmetrical? if you want to smile more naturally in photos, don't force it: try thinking of something that actually makes you happy (your significant other, a good joke, a compliment you've received) and letting the smile come naturally.

i'm guessing that this is a forced smile because of the lack of tension around the eyes. if it's genuine, please stop taking photos of yourself smiling. you have a great complexion and your hair looks good but your expression totally ruins everything. don't go for facial hair, babyface is an asset.

I'm awful with photographs in general

I do have actual issues with my nervous system so I can't help the asymetric weird smile.

IT'S YOU

Lies my lighting is better.

You're gonna have to work a lot harder than that to get my booty bothered.

I had this problem so I grew my facial hair out except my mustache and neck-beard. Now I've got a wedding to attend on Friday and I'm not sure what I should do with my beard and hair

looks great

Why censor the eyes?

Thanks boss
General paranoia

Ew

If you both cut your hair to at least something fuccboi tier then you wouldn’t look like middle schoolers

It's a bit of a bind really because I don't mind looking so young I feel confident the way I am, and I like the way I look, it's just in general other people don't.

You look TOO young

first thing's first, lose weight tubby

Veeky Forums has gotten suburban white uggo

shave if you are going to a wedding like that dont really look presentable no offense

Omg lmaoooo kys

Salafist core

*Ghetto white Uggo

Though my dad was absent because he died rather than he went on a long walk to the grocery store and never returned... I think.

don't grow hair. It will look too weird. And yes, cut your hair shorter to something less androgenic.

What length do you think would be ideal?

same style, but at least one third of the length you have now.

convert back to christianity pekka

Shorter if you don't want to look like a twink.

Dude if this is really you you need to just cut the back a little and fucking slick that shit back. You could definitely pull off old world style depending upon your dress. Your current haircut looks like a cut I did at home on my son when he was 6.

Looking young is good, and you are almost pretty which is tough for a guy. It will be a boon for you when you are in your 40's. I would not be in a hurry to bust out the facial hair though, as it you are not masculine enough, and it won't ever get you there anyway.

Get a haircut. Shave those pubes. Hit the gym or go for a jog after the wedding and incorporate that to your regular weekly schedule, you fat fuck.

>The Soy-Smirk

Meanspirited comment

please don't tell me you left the house like that

Everyday.
I've even done job interviews like that

Did you get the job?

mate, shave it off now and get yourself to the barbers, deary me

why in Christ's name would you ever think that looked acceptable

completed level 2/3. doing the level 3 interview in the new year
finished school and had the opportunity to be unemployed for a few months until the new year. I've always been short haired and clean shaven up until this point so I figured I'd go unkept for a few months and see if I could treat my baby-face.

Well it looks fucking horrible

You remind me of Dominik Eulberg.
Kind of cute.

this is disgusting

That's fine I got some good keks out of this thread. I did the barbers today and I'm shaving tomorrow so I'll be back to normal for the wedding

Definately get it cut short mate

>this is the average Veeky Forums poster

hello communist Lassi

The reason why I'm coming to Veeky Forums

I'll admit to having a pretty feminine character so I'm not even offended by that desu.

Old world style?

youtube.com/watch?v=QOzXRpLD-XU

thanks senpai

>someone on this board has a 7+ year old child

Yeah buddy. Just because I am old as fuck doesn't mean I don't like fashion.

Looking less androgenic would be less masculine.

keep the goatee. I think it's cool

but you probably already shaved it because of all the folks here

I don't mind looking androgynous, I feel more confident that way.

I'm a friendly gregarious social butterfly by nature, putting on an authoritative edge that doesn't represent my character would feel more fake than achieve anything constructive

it's the smile desu

pls lose weight and shave

you're super cute op
be my bf pls

Listen user. You don't need to worry about facial hair because in a few years you'll fully transition into a strong independent woman.

Well I went and got my hair cut to about a third of it's former length so the urban white uggu followed your advice ladz

you may continue the roasting now anons

Maybe If I'd followed alexes advice about the water I wouldn't have lost my Y chromosome but there's little that can be done now :/

Also for the record I don't have an internal phone camera so the reason my photos are shit is I'm blind-firing backwards with the external cameras

That's honestly better.

Try smiling with teeth, I can't tell if the trim is an improvement or not, I think it is

A lot better, grow a beard and you can do well for yourself.

Like I said I have shit phone I can't see my photographs until after I take them, I can assure you I'm capable of smiling IRL

Doesn't change that you need to relax and show your teeth when you smile, or frown alternatively, your mouth just looks too small or something

I do know what you mean, I've got a motor-neurone condition though so not much I can do about that one.

Ok

That's a big improvement in the latest pic. Looks great,

start lifting or you're fucked

You look like a blonde version of that emo Who from Horton hears a who

post pic of haircut

and keep the goatee nigga, that thing is awesome. the rest is obviously trash