No one is allowed to larp as katya
Fuck off and die

This, she is our pure girl in a amwf relationship

It's actually me

Who is this? She looks like an angel

that's a dumb pose, very unnatural

also lose the purple jacket

Plz someone I need a name

She is too popular for you to have a chance. Git gud.

This pose is cute as fuck kill yourself you dumb bitch

katya lischina

ah, dumb waifufag proves themselves to be stupid once again. read what you quoted again.

t. newfag

Is this her real hair?

She's not asian, she's white with tatar ancestry

>tatar
>Not Asian

I think she had it for a little

This. She is Russian, and it's usual for Slavic, mainly Russian people to look a little Asian like

Yeah, having 1% of Tatar genes totally makes her Asian. I guess you all are African then

>white with tatar ancestry
>white
>with tatar ancestry

look at

We wuz white and shit

Yes, like white with native american ancestry, or white with black ancestry. What I mean by that is that white is her predominaint (more than 90%) ethnicity.

Tatars are not white. There's no shame in this, that's just the way it is. There's nothing wrong with being a savage from the steppes, user.

>Russian
>White

Kek

Then I guess white people don't exist because there is no white person without even 0.0001% of non white ancestry

Slavic and Scandinavian people are the most white. I somehow know that you are some sort of Amerifat that have 20% negro 10% Celtic 10% Germanic 60% Hispanic blood. Or you are germacuck who still jerks off to Hitler

Timestamp that says "Sup Veeky Forumsgs" or don't bother.

It's obvious he's not her. She started to be approached by creepy guys and stalked irl after getting popular and then she deleted her social media. She wouldn't just come here like that seeking attention

Honestly don't even know he she is. OP pic just seemed larpy, and not bathroom mirror or webcam enough to be fa poster.

Are you all so retarded that you all need to always make it a race thing

She was popular on Veeky Forums some time ago, I think it was /int/, but she became a little too popular and got stalked which ended up on her deleting her social media

>Yamna
>White

They looked like scottish and irish people how were they not white

>nobody is 10000000% pure therefore some asian mongrel is white

No.

What we consider "white" is made up of two to three ancient ethnicities which muddles the line even more. "Whites" are a mixture of indo-europeans, of the anatolian farmers which inhabited most of europe, and the hunter gatherers which inhabited the northwest.

Potatos are not white, even amerimutts knew this

she uses eyeliner to extend her eye width to try to appear asian.

She succeeds, people think she's a hapa

She is what is considered white as her family nowadays is not Tatar

Irish are white and everyone knows that. Also a big part of America thinks that earth is flat, evolution didn't happen and brown cows give chocolate milk, I wouldn't trust their opinions

Yeah

Creepy
>brown cows don't give chocolate milk
Wait what??? What if you feed them lots of cocoa?

they just don't

>She is what is considered white
Maybe in America where everyone is a mutt.

>pure

I am European and all my known ancestors are of one racial background, but nice try with trying to make me into American.

She is white, she has white parents and white grandparents, a lot of time before one person from her family fucked a Tatar (probably was raped) and now she got these eyes.

You are just as racially pure as she is.

Is the right one her?

Also, what's wrong with a kiss if it is?

Just repeating that she's white does not make her white.

Just repeating that she isn't white won't change the fact that she is.

She is not kissing me so I am angry and she is a whore

Why are you guys so obsessed with what is white and what isn't? Go back to your containment board pathetic fucks

Not her

Which country are you from?

From white European country.

How is she a whore?

No I'm not!!! You're a whore!

Fuck you

Stop LARPing

You stop larping!

She never kissed me therefore she is a whore

Ohhh, I understand

Amerimutts love projecting. If this girl isn't white, no one is

This