What is the most effay option for an amputee to wear her empty pant leg?

What is the most effay option for an amputee to wear her empty pant leg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sXKkeFUvgTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

full techwear w/ plastic printed prosthetic

this

Looking for ideas without prosthesis

that

thisssss

A log?

>effay
>actually crippled and refusing to have a replacement leg

Prosthetic limbs are pretty cool, why wouldn't you wear one if you needed it?

Get one of those bouncy spring ones

Cotton balls?

What?

just knots. When I go to formal occasions I cut my pant leg and tie it into a windsor knot. I imagine you could do similar as a female.

Do you have any pics for reference?

How do you feel about cutting them and seeing the pant leg shut?

Sewing* shut

Peg leg obviously.

>Get a hollow peg leg made from oiled walnut, fill it with rum
>Cast a human tibia/fibia in titanium, polish it, go full terminator
>Acquire pic related
Options are limitless, a stump is just a wasted opportunity

OPs question is relevant, just saying "dont go one-legged" isnt addressing the problem.

some people cannot use prosthetics for years, for medical reasons
even if the amputation is done very well (given the usual circumstances of an amputation, not often the case), the stump needs considerable time until you can start to put weight on it.
this design is not exactly compatible with proper shock absorbers

that looks so sick, kinda makes me wanna lose my leg

Do the MGS route and tie them off. Dress like you lost it to an IED and speak roughly about it.

youtu.be/sXKkeFUvgTM

this.

oh fuck that looks great in my head

Do stumps hurt when you stand on them?

is that gira? lmao

>empty pant leg

there's really no reason not to have a prosthetic when you can just 3D print it now

You realize its not nearly that easy, right?

3d printed "limbs" are merely covers attached to a pre-existing prosthesis. A prosthesis that costs typically 40-80 thousand dollars.

Also as
Said, ther are a wide variety of reasons people can not, or choose not to opt for a prosthesis. Above knee amputations make it very hard to ambulate with a prosthesis, often requiring far greater energy expentadture than using crutches, leading many ak amps to opt for the latter option.

>40 - 80
glad not to live in Murica one more time

>3d printed "limbs" are merely covers attached to a pre-existing prosthesis. A prosthesis that costs typically 40-80 thousand dollars.

"no"

If you want it to be durable, very functional, lightweight, etc. then yeah sure. But you can absolutely 3D print a prosthesis from scratch. I have access to a DMLS printer and can tell you it's really not that hard if it's modeled properly, just sandblast it once you're done, polish, and you're good to go. Cost is like a couple hundred dollars, if you ignore the fact that the printer itself is something like a million.

Stump

amputees can't bare much weight on the end of the end of their "stump" the weight is distributed through their patella tendon and their condyles of the knee

Thank god I still have this pic

Sewn shut

Folded over

Knotted

Look up the alternative limb project. I looked deep into them for the sake of aesthetic understanding when I was doing the math on a lot of that lunarcore shit.

A little too Vietnam. I can hear it now..

If you're a grill, amputate all of your limbs and dress in a pillowcase.

You shall become my personal human pillow. Don't worry I'll change your diapers.

We actually like girls in need. Just keep a "tsundere" personality, but give us a window, a way to reach your little heart.