Cringe thread?

Cringe thread?

bump

just look at the WAYWT thread

top kek

I wish this wasnt the case. There are a few good posts/posters but the majority are awful
t. Waywt poster

and "the good posters" all wear identical outfits

Ahhh, good one!

Only fits that get good feedback are shit fits like pic related. If you only wear black/white you win on this board.

When are these faggots gonna realize that it's okay to have some color in your clothes?

*car wins le mans*
WAAAHHHH BUT IT HAS NO CUPHOLDERS AND ITS NOT COMFY AND NO AIR CONDITIONING

That's not the point of the outfit dumbass
Learn about design and design elements and then come back and tell me youve learned something.

Do you actually think people like this just because it's black/white?

i feel you. i replied here and am actually the poster here lol and i understand where you come from. it is hard to break out from monochromatic fits and from outfits that break whatever molds you are comfortable with. i actually like color but end up wearing just black so much because im still learning and making up my closet. ill be honest and say im a relative newfag and although ive gotten some love, ive had some shitty fits and well deserved criticisms im trying to remember. im trying to buy less cropped pants boys lmao so bear with me cheers R

not to say i think i'm a 'good poster' but i feel im at least not like some of the underage hoodie and jeans fits but i have much to learn

Oh god. Nyc looks is infinitely worse than hel looks

these are both better than all the shit in the waywt thread combined

expand your taste shitlets

>muh black and white
>muh loose cropped trousers
>muh spaced out edgy pose

this is kind of cool tho.

this would be cool if the coat didn't look like it was made out of polyester and paper

this isn't one of the better fits ive seen from this guy. if you actually look at it, it is pretty cringey, jacket looks too wide, pants looks too short, a semi-baggy shitty cotton tshirt, shoes just look too big and boxy

break down the design elements here for me smart guy

you too

Anything with cropped pants, bulky shoes and a coat isn't automatically a genius yohji fit.

There are plenty of people who post black/white monochrome fits that look like shit.

Obviously if someone posted a well executed colourful fit, or even a monochrome palette of a colour that isn't black/white it would get more praise than black/white.

Black/white is just harder to fuck up.

>Anything with cropped pants, bulky shoes and a coat isn't automatically a genius yohji fit

this so much. 99% of Veeky Forums is just clueless and think that this = fashion

they have no concept of fashion aesthetics for themselves and literally have autism so just parrot the shit that they are told is 'fashionable' and they can condense into some spergy formula

ok, you go crazy with your colours, Fashion Genius.

>tone is the only thing that matters

just give up mate

sorry but no. all of this colour trickery you think you're employing is irrelevant, light and dark is all that matters. we live in 3dimensions, and can only ascertain the success of a given fit based on how it appears to you on the hue scale, the darker the hue, the further, the lighter, the closer. if everything is the same hue, but a different colours, it has no depth. it's like walking around with a huge slab of cardboard in front of you. it is physically impossible to create different visual aesthetics based on colour alone. and as long as you think that it is possible, you are a complete fashion newb. and accordingly, you have no understanding, apperciation or comprehension of Designers like Rick Owens. and the use of Monochromaticism.

this is your precious colour wheel, except completely desaturated. this shows perfectly just how incoherent your entire comprehension is of visual aesthetics.

> light and dark is all that matters

spoken like a true philistine. you have no aesthetic intuition sorry mate

sorry that your comprehension of aesthetics is limited to a single dimension lmao

gawd I so wish you were baiting. actually no I don't, you are hopeless.

>imitation is suicide

nigger, a mirror, find one

Le relaxed professional clothe

I KNOW you're not baiting based on the state of this board

you are so retarded that you don't realise that colour on it's own is a powerful visual medium

you see you have autism, and are unable to think artisticly

His outfit is about shape and traditional convention, dumb guy.

le original meme

>almost the year of our lord and savior 2000 + 18
>still doing middle school tier color matchy matchy
>“look I’m le artist I wear colorful shit“

K

I don't rate crop tops on fully grown men I gotta be honest

jesus christ, their postures

They probably spend 12 hours+ a day in front of a computer

>demoman core

Another proof that earthtones Rick is endgame

I was finding this alright until I saw he tucked his pants into his socks

Top right is actually pretty cool.

gr8 fit
decent
better than u
p nice 7/10
left is nice, right is too much
6/10
its cool if you really like the idea of sucking dick for a living

How is this cringe?
Motherfucker is in full Rick enjoying the great outdoors. This is life goals if anything.

the king of Scotland

i bet ur a pig bottom u lazy slob

bland shirt and generic pants poor shit

i bet ur an agp irish women

fucking faggot

you sound jealous and desu a little fat

:(

ID on that bottom left shirt. Looks familiar.

Jordan

Why doesn't he just wear air jordan and nike shit all the time?

where this nigga feet XDDD

Literally just a normal chad who doesn't care. What's cringe.

The GOAT can rock anything he wants. For 1 6'6 215lb guy it's like what do you even do at that point. Did kek audibly at the shoes though.

>smiling wearing Rick

he hates rick owens... obv

??????

Bottom right looks like Todd Howard

He hates basketball and black people.

soop cahn

Thougth he wasnt wearing any shoes at first

>those widow's peaks

Oh my

i laughed

You mean winklepickers, or beatle boots? Widows peak is shape of a hairline

A bunch of people trying so hard to look cool that they become uncool

Is this Ajit Pai

this guy is a loser on front stitch
sits in that discord 5 hours a day and this is how he dresses
most of the fags in there dress pretty bad actually

He literally just needs normal length pants. Why the fuck is he wearing those capris?

what is his problem with those pants? like that aint thom browne

lol this that monkey faced guy. Dude is so snarky for how ugly he is.

That entire community is the circle jerk of the worse kind. Think they're God's for wearing super boring and watered down designer fits. Don't get me started on their podcast.

strongest race right here boys

I think that longer trousers will look much better.

I mean the guy is kinda an ass and not in a remotely amusing way, but his fits are solid. Nothing inspo folder worthy for me personally, but still solid. It seems like you have a personal beef with typical. I'd drop it because it's getting sad

bottom right and bottom left arent that bad

nice meme

i have small hands too uhhhhhhhh

low test baby hand for BABY DICK