What does Veeky Forums think about girbauds, old tommy hilfiger, jnco's or just baggy jeans in general?

what does Veeky Forums think about girbauds, old tommy hilfiger, jnco's or just baggy jeans in general?

being on the slightly portly side, personally i feel its good to have a few relaxed jeans in your closet. my personal favorite baggies are the diesel larkees. a lot of people hate on diesel but ive found their jeans to be some of the most durable and wearable pairs on the market, with the best cuts. other brands with good baggy jeans are tommy hilfiger, calvin klein and levis. i want to suggest just cavalli's regular fit jeans which are surprisingly very roomy but theyre not that easy to come by. pic related

I used to fucking love baggy jeans back in my skateboarding days.

Your references for jeans are extremely pleb tier, my friend

who fucking cares about pleb tier. we are talking about baggy jeans not skinnies ya dingus. most of the time nobody can tell what brand your jeans are. its about how it fits on your body mr. rick owens harem pants and geobaskets

OOF
just because you can tell the pattern or weave on the denim in jeans doesn't mean everyone else can't. You will look like a trucker. get some unbranded or naked and famous or something Christ.

Absolute fucking no go.

tapered a little to let them stack and its my fit of choice

so youre telling me that everyone can tell where my jeans were made or how they were made? people that never approach me and only see me for a half second glance in their entire lives? and youre also saying i can be dressed in a smart casual fit with some very well fitted dark jeans and look my best but some woman i meet wont give me her number because my jeans arent selvedge? are you saying they care more about how my jeans were made than how they look on me?

No I'm saying if your jeans looked they were stitched together in a factory. They will still look like shit. Get jeans that fit and dont look like shit. Or keep being fickle and save those pennies for more sodie pops.

>You will look like a trucker. get some unbranded or naked and famous or something Christ
You know, unlike you the poster you're replying to is arguing for his brands with quality and comfort, properties of the clothes themselves, while your only argument is your own social anxiety.

Ewww no, I used to work with fucking idiots who wore similar pants. They are just associated with slow-minded white trash sloth-men
Super loose jeans honestly don't look very practical either, and that's the entire point of jeans

>i can be dressed in a smart casual fit with some very well fitted dark jeans and look my best

Oh boy
Here we go again

kill yourself you fucking columbinecore faggot. not everyone has to dress like a 30 year old WoW player

>get some unbranded or naked and famous
2009 called

maybe we should all buy pea coats and desert boots too

not the guy but the only reason anyone is on this board is social anxiety

Are you one of those faggots that wears nothing but Final Fantasy XV clothes?

I could dig those with a baseball jacket/varsity jacket, but nah.

This is some gay-ass chink calvin and hobbes shit

They are pretty practical, I mean I wear them a lot but I also wear skinny shit too

Never once seen baggy jeans look good, ever. Not on a man, not on a woman.

They do look better on people on the heavier side, but they still don't look good.

l a g g a r d s

I like to use this board to discover new clothes and inspiration :)

Do you not see the irony behind calling anything to do with fashion gay? I bet you stick your dick in your boyfriend's ass and call him a faggot while tongue kissing him.

bro i literally just looked up girbaud today to see if they were even still in business

I feel like you've gotta be tall to do super baggy jeans, and with my 5'5 self it aint happenin. Still though, baggy jeans are a real feat if you can rock em. It means you have a big dick, and may be hiding a strap in there too

to do baggy pants you have to be getting laid a lot

Has it even occurred to you that if they are pleb tier it might be fr a good reason, you robust mongoloid ?

I can't tell you who made those jeans but I can tell you that they look low quality and that the fading is tasteless. So they must be from a pleb-tier brand. Of course, the fact that they're from Kaporal, Diesel or whatever bullshit brand would be irrelevant if they looked good. But once again those brands are pleb tier for a reason, which is that they usually produce shit clothes.

Also if your goal is not to enhance your taste and to learn what makes a good garment / style, what are you even doing on a fashion board ?