lbf

Suck lots of dick.

post on Veeky Forums twice a day for 100 days

Soy. Eats LOTS of soy.

LOSE FAT

Smoke a lot of crack

Alot depends on your genetics. But you could always try losing weight

Starve.

Genetics and low body fat. It's not gonna happen with your shitty mouthbreather bone structure.

you must look like a skeleton.

lmao

Starve.

lol I'm trying to grow that sort of mustache and have pretty similar cheeks AMA

Get a haircut. You look like a pedophile.

ignore this fool

lol nah

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
Also what's your BF
Really good looking bb no homo

you look really creepy but only because you're so thin
you could be handsome if you bulked up imo

6' and 125 lbs.. so basically no bodyfat

lol tell me about it, I'm just too fucking lazy to gain weight. I'd be a 10/10 with about 30 more pounds on me. maybe I need to try GOMAD

ew look at his pores

lol I haven't cleaned my face with anything but bar soap for days now, didn't shower today and I'm all greasy from sleeping, so yeah whoops too bad

dont listen to this shitty advice if you wanna look good :)

You’re fucking delusional my guy

:^) jealous?

D E L U S I O N
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

Lose weight

its not even that bad so dont worry lol dont give two fucks about what that user say

Why do you find greasy pedo skellies attractive?

>you will never be as attractive as a greasy skeleton with a half-grown mustache

sad!

He's hot

idk for me he is not bad looking the only thing that i would change is his mustache and beard

>narcissism
The guy in OP is just using light to severely enhance his cheeks.
Even going so far as to position the other guys head in a position to create a desired shadow

Rekt

holy shit you look awesome, but if i were you i'd eat more!

+1

>I'd be a 10/10 with about 30 more pounds on me.
>being this delusional

Can a kid be a pedophile?

Holy shit my dude. You arent even good looking lmao

Be not fat and have good genetics.

Haha omgg and you're so ugly while saying that lmaoo

Yes, if the victim is considerably younger, though he doesn't look like a 'kid' at all.

it's cute because you fags have never even been scouted :p

second this. before i began the switch over to my soy milk and tofu diet i had a fat little face. now i look like pic related

you should definitely do gomad holy shit. if you are truly 6' and 125 lb that is disgusting, you must have a hard time walking when its windy outside. buy a bar and some weights asap

lol, I climb mountains without a problem. Don't even get winded scrambling up a few hundred feet. Being skinny actually has its advantages

1. Have aids
2. Have bad heroin/meth/crack habit
3. Have cancer (literally)
4. Have anorexia
5. All of the above

nice lazy eye

omg the wind is going to blow me off

nah, I know that I should GOMAD, I'm just lazy, and my body works fine

lol, just how I'm looking at the camera, autismo

>faceposting this much to prove a point on a taiwanese yarn exchange website

ok at this point the bait is no longer funny
post timestamp or ur just a larping faggot

big deal, maybe some folks wanna see my face :^)

lol you defo have a lazy eye

I love the fact that I'm accused of being fake every time I've ever posted a picture on Veeky Forums. I take it as a compliment. Look at my original post, I'm obviously the same person lol

>hello and I have down's syndrome: the post

>refusing to post a timestamp but has no problem continuing to upload "his" face
??

if you really care so much, I'll post one. what do you want me to say? cry is free?

Say: "My bulbous nose ruins my face" and include today's date.

It's hilarious to see how you guys took lookism as the only thing contributing to attractiveness and have completely lost track of what attractiveness actually and really means to the other 99% of the population.

this

That explains why people posting here have incredible confidence when their only good qualities are either jaw/cheekbones.
It's sad, really.

>having confidence is sad
lol, that's cute

Nah mate your nose is fucked, the rest of your face is pretty handsome though desu

v handsome other than ur nose.

hair looks better in this pic too cause it doesn't show you're ailing hairline like in

get a rhinoplasty (1)
go back to le reddit, faggot (2)

dude you have a lazy eye

I like my nose, wouldn't trade a powerful centerpiece for some dainty ski jump. Sorry folks, if you're trying to insult me, you're already a bit late to the punch, since I wouldn't post my picture online if I had insecurities or thought I was ugly or something

lol you would not be 10/10 by gaining 30 pounds how do u believe this

lol, even if that were true (need a video?), I find a lazy eye sorta endearing anyway.

holy shit your eyes look like you're constantly tripping on acid

>how to get clear, bright skin such as yours??

Lmao you're actually trying to imply that you've done modeling work...with THAT face
Jesus what's happened to Veeky Forums

confidence, if I think I'm a 10/10, then that's all that matters

lolziez, you actually do look like a pedophile, like mentioned

Genetics

Diet

Drug Problem

im telling you, you look a solid 7/10 at best. im pretty fucking confident about it as well.

I have a nose like yours and I hope I fall flat on my face so it breaks everyday, a kike nose isn't a good thing /b/eta

I'm implying that modeling agencies have given me their business card when I'm in Tokyo, New York, etc. Dunno, it's not even that rare if you're not hideous and have a lanky body like mine.

okay? I still get 100s of messages a week on dating apps from people begging to suck my cock, at least a few marriage proposals every time I'm in a city, and offers to live rent-free with sugar daddies.. I've yet to see any of your faces :^)

lol, am I supposed to be impressed by your crippling insecurity? you sound rather pathetic

>offers to live rent-free with sugar daddies
guys its fine, hes gay

just pointing out that I'm not starved of attention, so it's not like I posted in this thread to find it. My first post was a picture of my hilariously ill-grown mustache and my eyes blacked out just making a joke about looking like the OP. nothing I expected a parade for

I got this stuff too. I stopped being on dating apps til I'm 30 and aged a bit. It gets depressing when people ask you how much money to suck your dick and not wanna even talk to you about your hobbies and interests after a while. : (

I'm tired of it. : '(

>I still get 100s of messages a week on dating apps from people begging to suck my cock
God, I can't even imagine the type of life someone must have to roleplay this hard on a Taiwanese shadow puppet forum

lol, are you that ugly? This isn't even that outrageous, is it? I think I've gotten that many in a weekend to be honest

yeah dude me too, women are always offering to suck my dick haha

I'm gay you moron

haha I know that dude, DUH. I'm just letting you know how many women want to suck my dick xD

oh, I thought you were just pointing out that women never offer to suck dick lol, I don't know much about straight people

tonight on Replies That Present No New Information
>I'm gay

(female)?

I thought he was mocking me for lying about women wanting my dick, hence my calling him a name for not knowing something I already posted, durr

no, that's why I have a mustache

I look too feminine without one

Fat nose, considered a tip rhinoplasty and some sbacious filament treatment.

you are born with it, other than losing weight there is literally nothing (other than surgery) to change genetics. sorry you didn't have good ones senpai

why? I don't have any trouble attracting people, and think folks who get cosmetic surgery are sad. as for the sebum, nothing a bit of clay doesn't fix. your pore size is genetic, and my greco-roman genes makes for some oily skin, meaning I won't have to worry about wrinkles until I'm 60.

it's chill

bro you're handsome don't listen to these fags.

I think the bitterness was made clear in each and every one of their posts, I just thought it was cute, not insulting

you get new genetics, cheekbones don't change location just because you pray they do

actually they do you fucking dumb nigger dick. just mew hard af for a few years.

mewing is praying?

is this a new religion