Sneaker general

Why do people want these so bad? They look like literal kid's shoes.

all trainers look like kid shoes which is why the infantilised 'adults' of today gravitate towards them

if you're into fashion you'll fuck about with their aesthetic and combine them with outfits that counter their principles of design yet amalgamate with them well in order to off set the juvenility inherent in their existence but most people here will wear them with black jeans because they're low iq brainlets

shut the fuck up you prententious faggot

kill yourself

t.brainlet

ah yes, the old "ask a question and call someone a faggot when they respond". classic.

I am genuinely curious, what would you match with these? They are pink autism shoes

Well i'll tell you ways to incorporate them into a fit, you can do the rest

>fit is key with clunky shoes, you need baggy or loose tapered trousers/jeans
> if wearing jeans with them go for a pale blue but this is ez mode
> add some organic textures to juxtapose how inorganic they are
> pastels or faded colours would 'match' the colour scheme in the OP but going matchy matchy is utterly plebeian so try to avoid this
> swedish minimalism would work but that's also ez mode as that works with anything

basically you'll look like a pleb cunt no matter what you do but normies will be impressed if you follow those basic guidelines

Why do 1.0's make every colorway look nice?

w2c?

nike TN you flyover state dwelling inbred

how are NORMAL colored air max ? whats the best model ? Ive noticed tons of hype around all of them. They seem bulky to me .

I've always thought they looked bulky too, but might cop these today.

Or these because fuck nikes t b h

>bulky
>bad

I like mine

Keep it classic, Nike shox tlx.

You might want to go for the air max 1 jewel series, the smaller logo gives the shoe a less bulky look

>> add some organic textures to juxtapose how inorganic they are
>> pastels or faded colours would 'match' the colour scheme in the OP but going matchy matchy is utterly plebeian so try to avoid this
>> swedish minimalism would work but that's also ez mode as that works with anything

Thought about these but I dont really care for the small logo or the suede.

so close 2 hexa's
rip

I think I'm obsessed with this sneaker. What's every ones thought on these?

cop?

What the fuck is that
Looks like an abortion of a tn, vapormax and am95

mall-tier

meh

10/10

Got these earlier this month, really comfy

Thoughs? I am a poorfag and I like how this ones look, price and color, but I am not sure about their quality and how they feel on feet.
Should I go for it or should I wait and save more money?
(They are the Fila Disruptor 2)

adidas , nike, asics or reebok if youre poor

I bought these badboys like 2 months ago at a Nike outlet in my city, I wore them like 3 times a week but they are just so uncomfortable to wear in long periods of time
I heard that you need to "break in" on any Air Max just like a boot, but I don't know if my pair has a problem on the air, they feel uncomfortable on the sole btw, like the air is so tight and it's like standing in the floor without shoes
Pls help

thats what you get for getting meme shoes

comfiest shoes ive ever worn desu

I'm looking for a new pair to cop but idk what to get anyone got suggestions?

price range ya dingus

Probably around the 60-80 range

sambas/gazelles/club c

LOVE em

Ye I was thinking of copping a pair of Gazelles

How do Ozweegos fit? I'm a 9 and I'm ordering them online and I don't wanna get fucked over if they won't fit

cool mom shoes

going to get that exact colorway to my mom for christmas

are you a power lifter?