Testing your opinion

I asked my sister who is an FIT graduate and works as a production coordinator at Kenneth Cole to pick the most effay pants for me. If you get it right you're effay, if you're wrong, you have an objectively-shit taste.
So which one is the most effay, user?

All of them look like shit.
Btw burn the white pair, you're way too thicc for white pants.

uhm its obviously the 2nd pair?? is thiis even a question /??/

You sister told you the first pair are best. She's fucking with you, they're hideous.

grey

awful. slim/skinny fit was a mistake

Good bait bitch. Now take their advices

You miring my thiccness?

all of them are shit

Hi fatty boi

Why did you color your arms yellow

My waist is 29"

Same here. Do u have trouble finding pants? When I go thrifting it seems like all the trousers are a 34" waist or larger

It's really hard thrifting if you're on the slimmer side and don't want to wear baggy clothing

Are those sweatpants?

Question, is it acceptable to button the top button of a nice dress shirt if I'm not wearing a tie?

It's a trick question

the one she picked isn't shown

but of the ones shown it's 3>2>1

Right > middle > left

But all look like shit with those shoes and even with a slimmer shoe you could do better. Your torso looks pretty tall and wide compared to your hips, a straight leg pant with a higher rise would make you look a lot better imo

Yea it's a question

I buy my pants off rakuten nowadays, but yes, it used to be.
Relaxed tapered ftw.

I dated a girl at FIT for a while. I did her homework for 2 years (it honestly fascinated me) and ALL of her textile patterns were taken from my graf sketchbook.

FIT is nothing extraordinary, IME. The teach skills, not sensibility.

It's not bait

Spooky skeleton spotted

Not unless going for the cholo look

Recommendations?

It's the lighting and I'm Asian

Stop wearing women's leggings

fatties were a mistake

Do you go to Baylor?

What brand is the middle one? And is it jeans or are those joggers

Yes. Why do you ask?

The one she picked is shown user

Did you just assume my gender?

Good for your sister making it in the industry, but let's not act like Kenneth Cole is a brand that drives the fashion industry forward. It's just another one of those Macy's and Burlington Coat Factory brands.

Nope

Sorry user i forgot. All of them are joggers btw