Kendrick Lamar x Nike

The sneaker that changed a generation.

These are just Cortez's with a bunch of unnecessary writing though.

This, I've never seen a special release sneaker better than the standard one.
Limited edition sneakers is one of the worst memes in fashion right now.

itd be okay without the shitty 'Dont Trip' bit

lmao it says something like "damn" in chinese

agree

Adidas about to hit a homerun with the chunky sneaker wave, why doesn't Nike have anything like this?

You probably have boring taste then. Mostly limited releases do suck but some are definitely more interesting when the default. Look at standard Converse then the MMM or Jw Anderson, or even the golfwang or sacai ones. They may not be "better" but they do something unique using the well-known shoe as a canvas

>golfwang

kek

because these are an ugly meme shoe that will only last for 6 months

>converse jw
Just a pair of all stars with 2 colors in the same sneaker, looks really bad
>golfwang
You can buy converse sneakers in any color under the sun, why would you buy the wolf wang?

Don't let me start with the "off white" sneakers and stuff like that....
If you're going to make a special sneaker make it with a unique design, not just a different color or a meme printed on it.
I hate yeezys, but at least he designs something when he makes a new shoe(besides the one that looks like a Reebok)

what are these called

DAMN.

Nah, the ugly white sole and boosts etc. are so done, the chunky sole is about to take over big time.

Yeezy remix by Adidas, rumor is that the price is 130-150 and it will be released next year. Nothing official yet though

>boost soles are done
Not until another company sells anything close to its comfort

His Reeboks are much better than that shit

Ah, yes. Bowling shoes

Converse are a good versatile shoe for making a fit look urban and less luxurious. Limited releases and special colorways defeat that purpose all together and generally always look tacky. The people I know with the best fashion sense that like converse won't even touch a pair if they aren't monochrome or a single solid color all the way through and with good reason.

sorry wrong post

I like them.

Worst shoes I’ve ever seen

kendrick is swagless and so are his shoes

I actually agree with you guys mostly, I think the examples I chose weren't the best at illustrating what I wanted to say. Maybe something like the ozweegos or the acronym x Nike stuff, version that give the shoe a different feeling or asthetic rather than just a colorway or whatever

When I said that limited edition sneakers suck, I'm talking about sneakers with a different color or with something printed on it, that's just a money grabbing gimick. For example I think that the best af1 is the all white, the standard one, and you see people going crazy for the vlone one, in the end of the day is just a black af1 with orange stitching(took like 5 minutes to design that).
But when we talk about making a brand new design or completely refurbished design a sneaker, for exemple what when acronym collabs do, I have no problem with that.
Tldr:Limited edition is just a money grabbing gimick.

Looks like a bowling shoe

>that's just a money grabbing gimick
and bless every hypbeasts heart for making quick bucks easy as this

only actually new design the acronym collabs have introduced was that one sock wrap sneaker designed by errolson for acg tho
Nike doesn't allow creativity with their collabs, they are tight like that

jw converse are literal trash lol

>k
>dot
>mfw

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
*breathes in*
hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAA

>the virgin kendrick sneaker vs the chad Yeezy

holy shit i never noticed that

Probably the most overrated rapper of all time.

>come to Veeky Forums
>see this thread

is this board just a bunch of cripplingly insecure fatherless swine who buy products to fulfill their desire for attention?

Sad!

>is this board just a bunch of cripplingly insecure fatherless swine who buy products to fulfill their desire for attention?

No, you're thinking of WSHH.