I'm going to Paris France soon and need to know what are the best shops to visit there...

I'm going to Paris France soon and need to know what are the best shops to visit there? Masion Margiela is a obvious one but even if it's a bit pricey. Any other suggestions?

call me a basic bitch but ive found galeries lafayette and printemps to satisfy my eurotrash brand lust whenever i go there. colette is a pretty awesome store as well, much more trendy and experimental in their selection of designer pieces, akin to dover street market or a higher end opening ceremony

as far as 1 brand stores like margiela or vivienne westwood i dont really think theres anything special that i cant find here in new york city. i am slightly jealous of their standalone kenzo stores but between 5 different department stores here that carry that brand and the countless websites that carry it on the INTERWEBS, i am not very upset about it. i do recommend visiting the le coq sportif and de fursac stores there. again, i can get these brands shipped to the us on various sites but nothing beats experiencing the different beautiful designs of the brick and mortar stores and the magic of shopping in a paris boutique

off topic this is not a boutique (for the most part) but i do recommend you visit publicis drugstore on champs elysees. this will probably be the fanciest pharmacy store you will ever go to. they have a cafe AND a full blown high end steakhouse in the place. in the accessories part they sell burberry bags and childrenswear. and they also have various booze, fragrances and gourmet breakfast pastries. im telling you the place is phenomenal

look out for niggers and mudslimes

>colette is a pretty awesome store as well
Colette closes today, RIP in peace.

> Paris France
Lol did you really need to mention the country ? Silly Americans.

Make sure to pay a visit to the Rick Owens store. Also L'Eclaireur Sévigné is one of the very best stores in Paris. If you have never seen CCP in real life just go there, even if you don't buy anything the experience is worth it. Don't get intimidated by the place, the people are extra nice there.

Some other stores :

L'exception (selection of French designers)

Archive 18-20 (look for Ly Adams clothes, those are designed by the store owner)

Editions MR

Frenchtrotters

Elevation Store

La Piscine (designer outlet where you can find the worst trash but also the best grails at trash prices. Don't trust the sellers though, they look knowledgeable - and they are - but they will not hesitate to push you to buy shit that does not fit you well)

Springsioux

> i dont really think theres anything special that i cant find here in new york city
You cannot find local Parisian high end brands in NY.

> i do recommend visiting the le coq sportif and de fursac stores there
Those are mall-tier brands, I don't understand why you would advise that.

go to the lemaire store

Yes. Please listen to these people and don't come to spoil my city.

just came back from paris and l'eclaireur and rick owens flagship in palais royale where the only spots i bothered going to

colette was overrated af

le bon marche maybe

nikelab is lit, lots of dope shops in the marais and its romantic af if u got a cute shawty to take to

its not that bad
maybe threatening if ur a whitebread flyover lame from a gated community lmao
eurip has really been ruined by refugees tho s m h

>its not that bad
It's pretty bad. That's coming from someone who literally lived in Africa for 10 years.

paris is only good for t h r i f t s monica

you hit the weekend market at montreuil catch yourself a burberry coat for like 3 euros lmao

It's really not that bad, tho. He's right. It's easy to just glide along there. I've had a worse time in MA.

>its not that bad
It is.
Also you talk like absolute trash.

Trash? My education is ivy, boy. You think I talk like this IRL? Nukkah plz

Dimitri Gomez. Probably you'd need to phone in advance.

Printemps at the Louvre

>My education is ivy, boy
Paying autistic amounts of money for a degree does not automatically make you educated boi

>ivy
it's just a status.

I like this thread because it affirms me that American tourists continue to visit places that they always visit. :)

lol i'll have u know i'm head to toe in carol christian poell and ARA

polite suggestion: drink bleach before u return to reddit u fucking nerd

I'm not American. I said that becasue I liked how it sounds.

>Frenchtrotters
>La Piscine
>Springsioux

Lèche-moi le gland, plébéien.

Gout de chiottes, retourne depenser ton argent de provincial dans tes boutiques high street de merde a Angers ou a Toulouse en te croyant cool et branché
PD va

Embarrassing

The White Briefs
A.P.C.
AMI
Larose Paris
Aimé

OP demande des boutiques moins onéreuses, je lui en ai donné quelques-unes que des touristes étrangers ont peu de chances de connaître. Je n'ai jamais dit que la liste était représentative de mes goûts personnels. Tu devrais également vérifier la définition de "high-street", parce que ton commentaire était assez embarrassant.

Au passage, c'est cocasse de tenter de un parisien pure souche de provincial. Mais on ne t'en veut pas, quand on n'a pas le moindre arguent ni la moindre idée de quoi on parle on fait comme on peut. Je trouve simplement ça un petit peu triste que tu ressentes un tel besoin de t'affirmer sur les internets. Mais sache que je suis là pour toi si tu veux en parler.

OP demande des boutiques moins onéreuses, je lui en ai donné quelques-unes que des touristes étrangers ont peu de chances de connaître. Je n'ai jamais dit que la liste était représentative de mes goûts personnels. Tu devrais également vérifier la définition de "high-street", parce que ton commentaire était assez embarrassant.

Au passage, c'est cocasse de tenter de un parisien pure souche de provincial. Mais je ne t'en veux pas. Quand on n'a pas le moindre argument ni la moindre idée de ce dont on parle, on fait comme on peut. Je trouve simplement ça un petit peu triste que tu ressentes un tel besoin de t'affirmer sur les internets mais sache que je suis là pour toi si tu veux en parler.

Rip colette lol

but you should check out
Broken Arm (s?)
the CDG store, ask the staff and they will open up the "museum" or w/e it is that they call it, they have some gosha etc.

i was gonna name some more but now i can't remeber the name so w/e but yes these are my recs

Check out Plus Que Parfait on 23 rue Blancs Manteaux in Le Marais. It's a consignment store for men's clothes. Great selection.