WHY DON'T WE HAVE SHIACORE THREADS ANYMORE? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THIS BOARD?

WHY DON'T WE HAVE SHIACORE THREADS ANYMORE? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THIS BOARD?

Because Shia is not Veeky Forums

washed up

Cause he's fuckin insane

/pol/ hates him

he revealed his left wing faggot powerlevel and instantly became unfashionable

there is nothing cool about a spoiled rich kid autistically screeching in tryhard clothing

there is nothing cool about him, there are old women cooler than him

pic very related, he looks about as natural as a nose job

how can you look in the mirror, see this, and think "yeah I look good enough to leave my house today"

I think chris-chan has had better fits than this LOL

it's just a different look than yours. I wear similar looks occasionally. part of is is a consideration of the basic profile of the fit, and part of it is an accenting of the male body. joggers in particular, with the bold lines at the ankles and waist, highlighting the shoes. that look feels good as hell to wear, I tell you

you don't have to like it, but there's a reason people like it, and it's not insane.

amen

ur mom gay

that silhouette looks autism personified, just my take. you're probably not looking to attract my faggot ass, anyway.

tucking in a t shirt into pants will always look disgusting, it's just contrarian and silly, the shirt is hemmed for a reason

We already have a Basic Core General why would we need 2?

We ought to have Sandlercore threads while we’re at it.

Wish i was rich enough to be poor

only underage faggots thinks he looks good

When you discover Mac DeMarco

Absolutely divided

w2c whole outfit

>deliberately smearing black shit on your white sneakers to make them looks more worn-out
This guy is such a tryhard faggot

lets just say that a particular board has become a bridge to a particular website and users of that website have leaked out into every other board and are shitting everything up

w2c those pants

>Unlaces boots
>Puts laces in pockets
Why

It was him being release from jail

Shia the god

kek

He's kind of an embarrassing retarded faggot desu senpai

w2c tshirt this style

/pol/s fault. Their shitty board keeps leaking and fucks all other boards up. They shit on everything that goes against /pol/s general beliefs, like Shia and his political views.

Nigger where do you think you are? Before /pol/ the racist posts were on every board. Hell they still are. Globalist banking jews are despicable and Shia is actually a tryhard mental midget

You're delusional. Take your bullshit to your containment board.

are you new? /pol/ shit is literally Veeky Forums culture, its been here before you started coming to this site last summer lmao

Yeah, you're a redditfag. Go to mfa or some other moronic shithole

Only a edgy 12 year old would think that. Veeky Forums is more than nigger hate and sucking dick on Trump. You would know that if you frequently visited other boards than /pol/.

You're an idiot. Only normalfags ascribe to the current international paradigm of creating money out of money and strip mining the earth. Also, true /pol/acks hate Trump because he's ZOG.

Neck yourself. No fucking surprise that Veeky Forums has become so shit if people like you frequents it.
The reason so many people hate /pol/fags are because you retards are unable to keep your opinions on the board they belong to. most other people are able to keep it fashion related when they use Veeky Forums except for you faggots. It's fine if you don't like Shias style but don't shit on the thread just because you don't like his political opinion.

holy shit

his style is autistic and so are his politics. deal with it, gaynigger

and yeah, I remember when Veeky Forums was created, it was crap from the getgo.

>"Gaynigger"
>Lies about being a oldfag
You're definitely a lost cause. Go wank over a pic of Trump you pathetic edgelord.

Not the guy you were arguing with, but he's right

oh shit I think you found something