Thoughts on Acne?

Thoughts on Acne?

It's secretly H&M for Swedes. Better build, but nothing special. It keeps getting cheaper in regards to build quality, as well. IMO.

i liked this logo better than their new look

I still wear Acne North/Stay Cash because I couldn't find any other non-fading jeans. They do have some interesting stuff in mainline, but it's only worth when bought on sale. Because otherwise brand is extremely overpriced.
Our Legacy which has similar aesthetic has both better prices, quality and tends to do interesting stuff each season. Their shirts are also gotyay.

facts

Nice designs, good fabrics but shitty construction. Bought pants, the first seam broke after a week. The fabric and cut are nice though.

pretty ok

some tight conceptual designs but very basic overall with a higher price tag for what its worth

Why did they chose that name?

Price and quality does not match up. Do not cop at retail unless you're a fag or don't care about your money. Their knitwear is weak, easily gets holes. Shirts are good. I only buy it on sale. Wearing acne mohair pants now, p good.

>the first seam broke after a week.
typical fat poster

i really wish it was easy to get rid of

H&M is H&M for Swedes.

It’s an acronym that was originally Associated Computer Nerd Enterprises (actually lol) and eventually changed to Ambition to Create Novel Expressions

How's the fit on the newer jeans models? I own a ace stay cash and I really like the fit, although the rise could be higher. How's the north compared to the ace and the thin?

H&M is a swedish company kek

I own a few pieces from them and I have never had anything to complain about. The prices might be a little high compared to how basic most of their stuff is, but if you buy it on sale it's definitely worth it.

had some nice sneakers recently, the triple velcro lows

aCNE IS NOT STYLISH. pUT ON SOME PROACTIVE, FAGGOT.

Lol, not at all. Just bad stitching.

I like acne, great outterwear, great pants. I would just get everything on sale, but the annoying thing is that fobs are wearing it now.

BRAND NAMES LOL

That kinda sucks

their clothes are fucking UGLY. wouldn't say no to their jackets but i haven't owned one, i really like their dress shoes.

They used to be nice but have been shit in recent seasons, especially after they started printing their new horrible logo on everything. I have not been able to move five fucking meters outside of my apartment without seeing their new awful hats this winter.

>It's secretly H&M for Swedes
the ignorance, lol

>mfw i found out the name isnt really Acne and its just an acronym

nah it is H&M for Swedes.

How come?

acne is smart, they are just catering to the new immigrant (i.e. chinese) rich class that loves buying clothes at any price as long as they have visible logos that tell others they are rich

CDG already did this with PLAY

but yeah, acne should only be purchased on sale or used.

They were also interested in trying to make a brand with such an unattractive name popular. They kinda worked backwards to work out the acronym.

Good Swedish brand like everything else Swedish.

lmao

except all sweden has contributed to is white genocide

rlly makes u think