I acquired over 2 billion off of Ethereum over the last 7 weeks. I'm 19.5 years old, what kind of fashion should I buy?

I acquired over 2 billion off of Ethereum over the last 7 weeks. I'm 19.5 years old, what kind of fashion should I buy?

Buy supreme, sell supreme, make more money.

You should help me pay my rent because that’s a nice thing to do snd i will pray for you

[email protected]

if true buy a personal stylist.

Good kek. Thanks.

buy me a drum machine

buy me a gf pls

so you only had over 500 million USD before then?

good thing you're no longer poor

gibe

All these begging nocoiners ITT. Congrats OP.

buy a russian woman

Why are there so many crypto currency shilling threads lately?

Millionaires wanting to become billionaires.

meme posters

put it in monero

Because it you're trying to make money by joining a scam, you need suckers. If you don't find even more gullible tards to offload your shit on, you'll be the sucker.

post your wallet or gtfo

invest it into AI technology

full rick

1. Save your money until you're reasonably buff with good posture. Mostly clothes take a massive hit in value after you buy them, if you don't have the best body you can achieve there's no reason to waste your money, places like Uniqlo could be your go-to.

2. Dress for situations. What I mean is look around your class/workplace/friends etc. and dress like them but the best version of them.

3. Dress for subcultures. You're still pretty young so you may want to exploit youth tribalism for more friends and more pussy. Metalheads, skaters, wiggers etc.

bra can i have a few thousand please.......

>giving serious advice

Try dressing up as a wizard or something, you obviously already have a thing for roleplaying