Rick Owens is a hac-

>Rick Owens is a hac-

looks pretty middle schoolers first design

Fashion is dead

He's lazy. A lot of those guys are. Their styles and visions have become these echo chambers of sameness wherein all my rick, damir, etc... most of it is useless outside of its own context.

literally raf hiking boots - black edition

Rick has always been a honorary Jew, sellig cheap trashbag bombers and jogging pants for thousands of dollars to rich middleschoolers.

I like it

They are cool, but not 3 grand cool(I think that's what they cost, I'm too lazy to check it again)

those soles are notorious for falling apart

waste of money

Fashion is disposable. I thought you knew this. Rule # 1. People who look to Fashion as some sort of investment like Real Estate, are not understanding Fashion.

agreed

Rick owens does come out with some nice deconstruction pieces but most of it is very "high fashion" ok

When did Veeky Forums start hating Rick? This is a very recent development.

when the summebois saw the price

>summebois
The what? Man, I hate getting old.

what the fuck is a summeboi

Summerfags

when was fashion any more alive?

pretty tame desu

read summerfag

>those soles
Only a manlet would want to wear those

They look fine but are terribly overpriced, and if anything you could achieve the same with some real hiking boots and doing a pattern with the laces. Rick has been dead for a while, honestly never understood the reason he became so hypey.

i've hate him since i first saw the oversized converses getting praised like it were some kind of creativity or shit

>got more soul than a sole with a hole

lmao what the fuck. It looks like a disassembled ski boot.

on the site i'm looking at right now, they are being discounted by 60%.

I could easily see these being worn by a punk rock girl with a short skirt on in the city

oh shiiiiiiiit he went there alright, gee whiz

>Rick has been dead for a while

I honestly wish all teenage suburban newfags would get purged from Veeky Forums. Can you all fuck off with your shit tier, baseless opinions? You fags don’t even justify these claims.

>Inspired by Deus Ex: Mankind Divided